The College Basketball Post

YO! Yeah... Gordon should beast them cats.
Damn Paulus has gotten a lot better
I hate to say it. But his shooting (and Nelson & Henderson finishing at the rim) won them suckas the game.
grin.gif
DF!!!

God, I could care less about all the other games that Illinois played but this is the only one that I REALLY want Illinois to win. I still cry a little bitthinking about the fact that EG coulda been killing it in Champaign but when I snap back to reality I have The Rock from Be Cool in the starting lineup. *Sigh*

Originally Posted by NotoriousLAR

"My thoughts on tonight....

Cuse>Uconn "

With that logic I can say Uconn>GTown, but i know it isnt true, no disrespect Allen
laugh.gif

Defiantly not true. But i can honestly sit here and say. Cuse>Uconn when we are healthy.

We are missing our best player, Devendorf. Rautins-A great shooter and defender. At the end of games Flynn is forced to shoot when it shouldn't be him.It should be Devendorf. He was a great scorer he was having his best year easy before he got hurt. Grenne played a much nicer game when Devo was playing.

His ability to score mad other teams fall in on him after a while and let other people score. Rautins would have been great off our bench. He is 100X betterthen Scoop Jardine.
sick.gif

It is a lost year really. I hope we can get to the tournament, and i think we will but it could have been so much better. It is too bad if Grenne decides tojump to the L becuase next year we could be one of the best in the Big East. Losing essentially nothing. Well that was my rant
laugh.gif

and defender.
Devendorf? I gota disagree. He's a good scorer and certainly missed but, that D..

Cancun-Matador-and-bull.jpg

Uconn is the 2nd beast team in the BE right now, imo...Louisville close behind.

I knew B-Easy would be as good as Kevin...I remember saying this last year and everybody shot me down saying that he wasnt even the best incoming freshman.

I remember saying this last year and everybody shot me down saying that he wasnt even the best incoming freshman.
I think I thought Rose was, and I hadn't seen Beasley.

But for me saying he seemed immature from articles, I certainly was wrong.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

I remember saying this last year and everybody shot me down saying that he wasnt even the best incoming freshman.
I think I thought Rose was, and I hadn't seen Beasley.

But for me saying he seemed immature from articles, I certainly was wrong.

I think Rose is still great. I think Beasley is in more of a position to dominate. It just is not Rose job to score that many points. He has great weaponsaround him so he does what he needs to. Beasley needs to play well and score a lot for them to be good.

I agree on the articles. I have not seen him show much emotion at all. I had read all about him getting kicked out of private school and stuff but he seemsfine.

Chill the Ville is back they are the 2 best team. G'Town is real but the Ville is healthy and playing good basketball. We will see on saturday yea digg.

I think Rose is still great. I think Beasley is in more of a position to dominate. It just is not Rose job to score that many points. He has great weapons around him so he does what he needs to. Beasley needs to play well and score a lot for them to be good.
Yeah they still are 1a and 1b to me...With Rose having a higher ceiling.

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

I knew B-Easy would be as good as Kevin...I remember saying this last year and everybody shot me down saying that he wasnt even the best incoming freshman.

i wont even front, i had Gordon being the best incoming freshman, but beasley is in a league of his own.too me its more like...
Beasley>Gordon>Rose

and then everybody else..i think those three are in a league of their own..best of the rest would be:
Love
Mayo
Flynn
Bayless
Singler
Greene
Callathes

Devendorf? I gota disagree. He's a good scorer and certainly missed but, that D..
He was talking about Rautin's D, not Devendork. We all know he got that wet paperbag D
laugh.gif

We are missing our best player, Devendorf.
And we're missing our leading scorer in Dyson, so what exactly is your point? Just drop the excuses and accept you lost straight up. Whenit's all said and done the loss will end up helping you actually. You lost to the 2nd best squad in the BE and one of the hottest teams in the country. Idiots don't even realize a good thing when it hits you in the melon
indifferent.gif

Chill the Ville is back they are the 2 best team. G'Town is real but the Ville is healthy and playing good basketball. We will see on saturday yea digg.
Go to bed.

I think yall are maybe better without Dyson....Austrie I've always liked, even if not as talented, he know's his role.

Just seems like Uconn is more of a team right now.

Ricardo Malta wrote-

And we're missing our leading scorer in Dyson, so what exactly is your point? Just drop the excuses and accept you lost straight up. When it's all said and done the loss will end up helping you actually. You lost to the 2nd best squad in the BE and one of the hottest teams in the country. Idiots don't even realize a good thing when it hits you in the melon
indifferent.gif

Yea i know i am not making excuses. I never said you didn't beat us fair. I was saying that if we had our whole squad we would be better then you. Inno way did i say you got lucky last night or it was cheap.

Cuse would be better.....but I don't know if better than Uconn...

because of the matchup

Devo and Rautins are on the perimeter, still nothin inside, and Uconn just was too much inside last night

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

we can do that, maybe the committee will take into account all the injuries and recent good play and put us in. being "Kentucky" and bringing tons of fans may help as well, but i'd put my money on a conference tourney championship being the only way we get in
I see what you're saying - being UK could help a lot.... but wow, 97 is LOOOOOOW... I've never heard of a team over 75 in the RPI ever getting a bid... and you guys gotta jump a lot of teams at this point to get into that range.

If they factor in the stuff you talked about, you stand a chance - but you've gotta win some more big games in a hurry... if i were you, i'd just keep hope you'll win the SEC tourney
laugh.gif

i know man
frown.gif
. but the reason i brought up the RPI was to justshow how we've been improving (jumped about 150 in the last 5 weeks.)

we desperatly need a band-aid.

and then everybody else..i think those three are in a league of their own..best of the rest would be:
Love
Mayo
Flynn
Bayless
Singler
Greene
Callathes
missing someone?

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

we can do that, maybe the committee will take into account all the injuries and recent good play and put us in. being "Kentucky" and bringing tons of fans may help as well, but i'd put my money on a conference tourney championship being the only way we get in
I see what you're saying - being UK could help a lot.... but wow, 97 is LOOOOOOW... I've never heard of a team over 75 in the RPI ever getting a bid... and you guys gotta jump a lot of teams at this point to get into that range.

If they factor in the stuff you talked about, you stand a chance - but you've gotta win some more big games in a hurry... if i were you, i'd just keep hope you'll win the SEC tourney
laugh.gif
i know man
frown.gif
. but the reason i brought up the RPI was to just show how we've been improving (jumped about 150 in the last 5 weeks.)

we desperatly need a band-aid.

Love
Mayo
Flynn
Bayless
Singler
Greene
Callathes
Patterson

missing someone?

Fixed
wink.gif

think yall are maybe better without Dyson
I agree. I simply brought Dyson up to counter the Devendorf arguement. They lose their best player and it's "shoulda, coulda,woulda". We lose our leading scorer and we real off 6 huge wins in a row to jump into the top 25 and help solidify a tourney spot. Just shows how UConnis clearly a better team than Syracuse.

Virginia is getting worked right now... I figured it'd be a close game, but Clemson is on fire from the 3.. Singletary doing all he can, but it isn'tworking as of now.

Clemson is just dumping on these dudes.. Up 30 and still pressing hahaa.. Rivers is on FIRE!

Back
Top Bottom