The College Basketball Post

Oh my LAWD. Pitino
eek.gif
roll.gif

Sonny Weems
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, my dude finally realize he is a mismatch for anybody that is guarding him. Istill can't believe that Patrick Beverly and Weems is out rebounding their big men.

AJ Price
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, evenon a off night he can lead his team to a W. who you guys think is better AJ Price of this year or Marcus Williams the year he left UCONN?

Bill Walker
pimp.gif
, my dude better stay 1 more year.

Originally Posted by friscostylez

Sonny Weems
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, my dude finally realize he is a mismatch for anybody that is guarding him. I still can't believe that Patrick Beverly and Weems is out rebounding their big men.

AJ Price
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, even on a off night he can lead his team to a W. who you guys think is better AJ Price of this year or Marcus Williams the year he left UCONN?

Bill Walker
pimp.gif

Eh....I dunno bout that one....

You really think he's gonna risk another setback to that Knee while he's still in school?????

the sec is getting crowded at the top (and, consequently, the bottom). whereas last year everyone seemed to be hovering right around .500 in conference play,now it seems most teams have only a couple of losses or just a couple of wins. i was hoping at least one of tennessee, kentucky, arkansas or florida would losetoday to create some separation, but it didn't happen.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by friscostylez

Sonny Weems
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, my dude finally realize he is a mismatch for anybody that is guarding him. I still can't believe that Patrick Beverly and Weems is out rebounding their big men.

AJ Price
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, even on a off night he can lead his team to a W. who you guys think is better AJ Price of this year or Marcus Williams the year he left UCONN?

Bill Walker
pimp.gif

Eh....I dunno bout that one....

You really think he's gonna risk another setback to that Knee while he's still in school?????

Unless he have a good tournament he won't even be drafted in the mid first round. His game needs a lot of polishing up and his basketball IQ seems kindof low. His athleticism is not at the point where it used to be, his set shot is inconsistent and his mid range game is no existent. His shot selection needswork and he is turnover prone. He won't be bodying anybody in the L like he is doing in the college level. Even if he does leave so the L, he will be sentto the D-League. He will be label as another project but he does have POTENTIAL.

^to be honest I am terrified of Monday night
laugh.gif
. I still have flashbacks of w/ Gooden in '02 I think it was *shudders*

Baylor is playing you guys tough right now
eek.gif

Haha you have flashbacks of that year well I can still remember when we went down to Texas in 05 and just got manhandled.

Baylor has played us tough but they just can't keep up with us. They do have 9 3 pointers to our ZERO.
roll.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif
We have went 270 straight games in which we have made a three.I think that record is about to fall in the nastiest of ways.

Oh and Sherron aka Thrill Junior is baccccckkkkkkkk.

My goodness Slim is doing WORK tonight. He's giving his old friend Kevin Rogers all he wants.

Yeah 02 was one of those games I was at waiting to have the chance to run on the court, so it was a bad time lol. Plus I had a secret crush on Roy Williams soI hate a bit of a love/hate relationship w/ them
laugh.gif

Baylor shot a ton of 3's against us too.

Do you guys play them once or twice?

Nonetheless, as always, Kansas played a great game (damn you!)
laugh.gif

Do you guys play them once or twice?
You only play teams from the opposite division 1 time...

I can't wait for Monday night. Should be a real good one in Austin.

Yeah 02 was one of those games I was at waiting to have the chance to run on the court, so it was a bad time lol. Plus I had a secret crush on Roy Williams so I hate a bit of a love/hate relationship w/ them
laugh.gif
Baylor shot a ton of 3's against us too. Do you guys play them once or twice? Nonetheless, as always, Kansas played a great game (damn you!)
laugh.gif

Hahaha, at you having a secret crush on Roy. Go ahead and say, you are just like every other female on this campus that thinks Coach Self is grownsexy, lol. Even with his alleged hair piece, lol.

We only face Baylor once unless we meet them in the Big 12 Tournament. Man they were chucking three's all night long. Thats there game though. I can'tbe mad though we got a Benjamin tonight without hitting a three.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by langfor5

Yeah 02 was one of those games I was at waiting to have the chance to run on the court, so it was a bad time lol. Plus I had a secret crush on Roy Williams so I hate a bit of a love/hate relationship w/ them
laugh.gif
Baylor shot a ton of 3's against us too. Do you guys play them once or twice? Nonetheless, as always, Kansas played a great game (damn you!)
laugh.gif
Hahaha, at you having a secret crush on Roy. Go ahead and say, you are just like every other female on this campus that thinks Coach Self is grown sexy, lol. Even with his alleged hair piece, lol.

We only face Baylor once unless we meet them in the Big 12 Tournament. Man they were chucking three's all night long. Thats there game though. I can't be mad though we got a Benjamin tonight without hitting a three.
laugh.gif

Oh no, my heart belongs only to Roy lol, especially after he went to UNC (my dream school when I was younger).

getting to 100 w/ Zero threes is quite a feat. Watching these games makes me want to play again, then I remember all the running
grin.gif

Another nice win by my Hawks tonight. Now lets get by Texas on Monday, coast for a few more, and then TOTALLY DISMANTLE THE PUSSYCATS AND THEIR HIGH SCHOOLCOACH on March 1st.

Back
Top Bottom