The College Basketball Post

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

I'm actually blessed enough that this'll be my third time and my second in San Antonio. I really LOVED San Antonio the first time I went, so I'm looking forward to the Riverwalk again. Still. So. Pumped.

Big game on Saturday eh? You guys gonna overtake Kent or what? Or at least knock them out in the tourney and steal the bid?

pimp.gif
props on going to the final four.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

I'm actually blessed enough that this'll be my third time and my second in San Antonio. I really LOVED San Antonio the first time I went, so I'm looking forward to the Riverwalk again. Still. So. Pumped.

Big game on Saturday eh? You guys gonna overtake Kent or what? Or at least knock them out in the tourney and steal the bid?

Offense is so stagnant. Was at last weekend's game (and sat behind the Shaq of the MAC, Gary Trent). Jerome Tillman has been MIA lately, but LeonWilliams is killin' it.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Bayless up to it again tonight....

Hello, NBA.

Bayless =
pimp.gif
ness

BUT like I said I think he stays. Him and Brandon Jennings = craziest backcourt we've seen in a while.

Be interesting to see how much this helps Az State's RPI in terms of bubble talk... i'd like to see them make it, but they're sitting pretty highright now at 72.. with only 2 games left to really prove anything, and a bunch of places they could slip up to teams they should beat if they're to betaken seriously.. good win tonight, but it's just keeping them in the convo for now. gotta keep doing things consistently now the next three weeks.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Reid from FSU drilled that Wake kid
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Same punk that pulled down Lawson and hurt his ankle
mad.gif
...if I'm notmistaken, he also had a scuffle with G. Paulus a few weeks back.

Damn...Bayless is good. Ryan Anderson=
smokin.gif
but I don't see him succeeding in the league, of course i hope i'm wrong.

Stanfurd lost a tough one..

Bayless is not coming back...6-3 combo guards are a dime a dozen. When you're a 6'3 combo guard and you're looking at possibly being top 5,definitely top 10...why would you risk that stock? It's not going to go up...it can only go down.

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Bayless is not coming back...6-3 combo guards are a dime a dozen. When you're a 6'3 combo guard and you're looking at possibly being top 5, definitely top 10...why would you risk that stock? It's not going to go up...it can only go down.

Maybe he is the kind of kid who wants a championship. Like the Florida kids.

/\ The Florida kids actually won a championship before they decided to risk coming back...they also were extremely close. I don't know how close thoseArizona guys are but those 4 guys from Florida were a notch under brothers.

I just read this online at IC (Inside Carolina)... This is the most beat up and injured I think I have ever seen a UNC team. In 2005 we lost Rashad for anumber of games, but he recovered for our national title run. If we can't stay healthy and if Ty is not 100% come tournament time, we are screwed. I alsosaw Deon Thompson out last night and he said to be honest he was not going to play tomorrow against Va. Tech. I can't believe that at the beginning of theseason we were considered one of the deepest teams in the nation and now we are playing with a very short bench.... What the hell is going on?

CHAPEL HILL --- The University of North Carolina men's basketball team may be without three of its top five scorers in Saturday's game against Virginia Tech, which will tip off at 1:05 p.m. at the Smith Center.
Sophomore point guard Ty Lawson will not play against the Hokies due to a sprained left ankle, an injury he suffered on Feb. 3 against Florida State. Lawson did not play the final 36 minutes of the game in Tallahassee and was unable to play against Duke, Clemson and Virginia.
Sophomore power forward Deon Thompson, who has started all 25 games and is averaging 9.4 points a game, hyper-extended his left knee at Virginia and is questionable for Saturday's game. He was unable to practice yesterday, but is scheduled to practice on a limited basis today.

Junior forward Danny Green, the fourth-leading scorer, has the flu and is unable to practice today.

Junior forward Tyler Hansbrough (infected toe), junior guard Marcus Ginyard (sprained right ankle, turf toe on left foot) and senior guard Quentin Thomas (back spasms) are expected to play against Virginia Tech.

Junior forward Tyler Hansbrough (infected toe)
I heard dude went like totally psycho at the place he goes to for pedicures for not sterilizing the equipment.

Back
Top Bottom