The College Basketball Post

Originally Posted by petey yup

Cuse>Lville no question.

Trust me, I want Lville to be good.......the more real good BE teams the better for my team to go out and get some resume wins. Unfortunately, now when we go into ur place and dominate, the win won't quite be a resume win. I hope things turn around for you guys, but it's trouble right now.

9-4 with losses at home to Cinci(non tourney team), BYU(non tourney team), Purdue(non tourney team) and Dayton with your best win being UNLV?

Good luck with that.....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Jerry Smith still doesn't have much class does he?
laugh.gif

He just wanted to cover the spread
grin.gif

That dude donte green has no consience at all....When he has the ball, hes jackin, no matter what....

Texas vs Texas A&M should be a pretty good game....

Ohio State is garbage this year, so I'm hopping on the Xavier bandwagon...know a couple of the players on the team, so Ican roll with them once NCAA's come around.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Jerry Smith still doesn't have much class does he?
laugh.gif

Donte, 1-10 from 3
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Good effort, just too much to ask

Yea but we %#*#+% ourselves.

We shoulda jumped on Louisville. They didn't really play well at all. They had a ton of open looks and couldn't knock down many.

Paul with a bonehead bounce pass.
tired.gif

We %#*#+% that +%%+ up good. Had a big chance for a road win.

I see Donte' did his usual tonight.....

I wish he played for a coach like Bobby Knight....

That would sit his @++ down and chew him out when he kept pulling all them damn 3's....
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

+++* is wrong w/ this kid.....He ({})......Forreal....

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

Originally Posted by tmay407

13 minutes to Texas/A&M

I'm excited
pimp.gif

Y'all are going down
pimp.gif

Here's hopin
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
2 for 17 has to stopsometime...hopefully
tired.gif

I figured that we'd lose this one anyways. Texas looked terrible last time we played, no way there were not gonna show up again.
Nothing like more calls for the Longhorns at home
grin.gif

What was crazy tonight is that he did have a back to the basket turnaround that he scored on...

then didn't even try to go on the block again

Originally Posted by allen3xis

I like Memphis at home

that place gets just as loud as any place
, particularly for being a pro arena.

I think they win it on the defensive side

and ya boy will be in the building
pimp.gif

UT is quite threatening tho, no lie

laugh.gif
2 for 17 has to stop sometime...hopefully
tired.gif

I figured that we'd lose this one anyways. Texas looked terrible last time we played, no way there were not gonna show up again.
grin.gif

We played a terrible game the last time for sure. We do pretty well at home so I'm confident we'll be on top of our game. I'm still lookingfor us to close out a game well, which we haven't done yet.

laugh.gif
2 for 17 has to stop sometime...hopefully
tired.gif

grin.gif

We played a terrible game the last time for sure. We do pretty well at home so I'm confident we'll be on top of our game. I'm still looking for us to close out a game well, which we haven't done yet.

Well hopefully we can come back and challenge y'all and give y'all the opportunity to try and close out a close game. If we got the 2 goaltendingcalls that have been missed so far, this would be a better game right now.

Some of these foul calls are a little borderline too. Can the Aggies maybe buy some fouls? We're not getting anything down low.

If Texas can play like this on the interior consistently every night, they're going to be really tough to beat.

^I'm sure the Athletic department would gladly take any money you would like to offer
laugh.gif

Augustin coming back into form. I like it.
pimp.gif

Stupid Longhorns
smh.gif

Stupid Augustine
smh.gif
Why can't he play terrible like he did the last two games?

Stupid Longhorns
smh.gif

Stupid Augustine
smh.gif
Why can't he play terrible like he did the last two games?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

DJ Augustin is a beast.

Thank you for making me a Texas fan, Fanatic.
pimp.gif

Now I have meaningful basketball to watch.

laugh.gif
It's no skin off my nose
pimp.gif

Does anyone feel like the committee will gladly leave Cuse out again if it's borderline, just to spit in Boeheim's arrogant little face? That, and Ithink many people get annoyed by all the sports writers that come out of Cuse... I don't know - I think last year they probably should've gotten in,but there was a good case to be made for every team that got in ahead of them too..

They've gotta start taking care of business here - i figured they'd lose tonight, L-Ville is hot as hell.. so this doesn't really hurt them, persae.. but they need to start helping themselves... 9-9 is going to look very mediocre and put a lot of pressure on them in the BEt.

Back
Top Bottom