Fred, we talked about this.

No.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by petey yup

pimp.gif
Bilas answeing my question
laugh.gif

Petey: (New York NY): Syracuse......@ND, Pitt, @SHU, Quette. 2 of 4 and we are surely in, right?

sn2.gif
Jay Bilas: (3:09 PM ET ) I think so. Syracuse should have been in last year, and it was a complete joke to have left the Orange out. I believe they should be in if they continue to win.
Not a good answer but oh well
laugh.gif

That is good to here. I hope that we can take Marquette at home and a win on the road at ND would put us in i think.

Thinking that we beat the teams we should.

Petey you made it on Syracuse Fan.-
http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=185#s=185&f=2825&t=2062810

Louisville might be the best in the BE....It really is crazy that with all the real good teams in the conference....we don't just have 1 who can competefor the chip....

And Craftsy, Lunardi always answers my questions on his Monday chats....There is never a chat where they wont answer a Cuse question..so I guess I usually canget mine in. Also, never post a question before the chat starts. Those don't get answered. You gotta post the question while it's going on...

And Craftsy, Lunardi always answers my questions on his Monday chats....There is never a chat where they wont answer a Cuse question..so I guess I usually can get mine in. Also, never post a question before the chat starts. Those don't get answered. You gotta post the question while it's going on...

Good to know - i figured getting them in early was a good thing, i guess not
laugh.gif

is anyone else getting sound but no picture on the indiana game?

Why it gotta be the Indiana game? I mean Purdue has a better ranking....

Working now finally... and i actually thought about this after i posted it.. i guess because indiana is hosting it it's the IU game?
nerd.gif

Why it gotta be the Indiana game? I mean Purdue has a better ranking....

The ranking I'm seeing on the game doesn't show that...Indiana = 14, Purdue = 15...

For as low scoring as this has been, it's been pretty entertaining... I think Kramer might be the most athletic white boy in the country right now... am iforgetting somebody? this dude has serious hops.

I think Kramer might be the most athletic white boy in the country right now... am i forgetting somebody? this dude has serious hops.
Joe Alexander

and Chase still has to be, even if he doesn't use it
laugh.gif

What's the reason on why Purdue and Indiana only playing once this season?? And why did Indiana get awarded the home game??

Scotty Hopson minus his rediculous attitude and thinkin he is god = The best player in this class by far! Wheres DeAndre Liggins?

3 Tar Heels playing
pimp.gif
Zeller and Davis wereshoe-ins. Larry Drew is kinda surprising as he's only ranked 76th by rivals, but Duke and Carolina kids are always favored to make the squad. I washoping Ty Walker would play.
ohwell.gif

Willie Warren > *. You'll see...

Him, the Griffin kids, Tony Crocker, Keith Clark, Tony Neysmith...
smh.gif
Oklahoma is gonna be crazy next year.

Back
Top Bottom