The College Basketball Post

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

dont know much about P. Niles slappin dude...may be true

Taggert and Robinson didnt start the incident with the fans, them dudes were ready to rush da floor. tigers were celebrating mid-court and were about to run off and theses dudes came on the court ready to scrap

as far as Dorsey... dude was over-drunk at da club that nite, tried to holla some dude's chik and was bout 2 get jumped...he was just holdin his own

That broad lied on Dozier...like she has about other dudes she's tried to get locked up....
You act like most of these aren't legitimate problems... Dorsey getting in a fight at the bar isn't any different than guys like McFadden or Ken Hamlin, who also got some negative press...

Whether or not the girl lied to Dozier isn't the issue. A man has no business smacking around a girl. Period. If you're actually trying to defend that, well...
smh.gif

The whole getting into it with fans thing was just stupid. Go to the locker room and move on. Just because fans are yelling at you doesn't mean you gotta run over and slap dude upside his head...

If you're saying what I think you are, you're acting like people are trying to bring Memphis down and find every reason to dog them... But it's just not the case. Their own stupid mistakes get their names brought up in a negative light. People aren't fishing for excuses here.

how can you quote a person and not read what you're quoting? dont be selective bro
yes it is negative press when you're the top team in the nation and you get into a fight
my point was that he was holding his own like anyone else would if they're about to get jumped...be serious
the girl didnt lie to Dozier, she lied ON Dozier...read it again my man...i dont condone in hitting women at all
and again, the fans were ready to rush the court thinkin UAB would win...they loss...like almost any other team, after
a game with that much emotion and etc., the tigers happily celebrated with each other on the way off the court
them dudes came on the floor ready to fight cuz they tem lost
but anywayz....tigers just served tulane, we thinkin bout the vols now

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Anyone's thoughts on JaVale Mcgee?

I've only seen him once

Didn't get much burn because of Fazekas before, but the dude can ball. 7 footer, averaging about 13, 8, and 3 blocks right now. He's got range too,hits3s at a 37% clip, including 3-3 against Idaho. I can see him being a pro. I can't believe I'm saying this now, because in high school he was abig ball hog who didn't play defense.

damn how could i forget about the miami-duke game. i cant believe we're up by 17 right now, hopefully they can hold on to the lead

UNC with a 14 point road win against instate rivals and Duke down with 8 to go to Miami.... this has the makings of being a great night.

Niles slapped a fan IN the crowd...is there an excuse for that though?

not at all...and i never defended that either
i was talkin about the other dudes that rushed the floor

my point was that he was holding his own like anyone else would if they're about to get jumped...be serious

the girl didnt lie to Dozier, she lied ON Dozier...read it again my man...i dont condone in hitting women at all

and again, the fans were ready to rush the court thinkin UAB would win...they loss...like almost any other team, after

a game with that much emotion and etc., the tigers happily celebrated with each other on the way off the court

them dudes came on the floor ready to fight cuz they tem lost
I don't have a problem with Dorsey defending himself, but you said yourself that he's in there trying to get at some dude's girl...So, he's not innocent...

The Dozier thing is my fault. Misread what you said... Even still, reports of an athlete hitting a woman aren't going to be taken lightly. It's a rareoccurrence that something like that is reported and people think 'Oh, well she's probably lying.' So, again, it's not like people are goingafter Memphis just because.

And the guy that got slapped was in the stands. So no, it's not something that should be overlooked. You think that's the first time home fans havegotten upset and rowdy because their team just got beat? No, it's not, but other teams aren't going crazy and smacking people in the stands upsidetheir heads...

My point is, people aren't fishing for reasons to dog Memphis.

Alright, fair enough. Still think they shoulda showed more restraint

and they did.......AFTER beer bottles were thrown at them
but yea, they shoulda just ran off the damn floor after the game...celebrate in the locker room (no ayo)
and in all fairness, P. Niles deserves a suspension or somethin for that...
like i said, i never defended what he did...even if he was provoked, you gotta remeber that you're in the
national spotlight and lil stuff like that could effect the team...no arguing that at all

pimp.gif

Terrific defensive gameplan by Haith...The traps and zone got it done..

D.Collins was killin it. And McClinton was McClinton...

Back
Top Bottom