MIAMI!!!
pimp.gif
glasses.gif
smile.gif

Dook hahaha.
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Now if the Lakers pull out a victory it will be one hell of a night!!!

indifferent.gif

+%%$ Y'all.....

First nut %%+ Wake Forest beats FSU and Duke....

Now these +%%$ %%+ dade county boys beat FSU and Duke...

Now all Duke has to do is lose to Clemson to complete the trifecta...

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by langfor5

KSU is losing to Nebraska with under 4 minutes to go.
smh.gif
coach martin really taught walker a valuable lesson tonight bysitting him the rest of the second half after picking up the tech.
eyes.gif

i can sense beasleys disgust and aggravation with his sorry teammates (minus walker). i can't blame him though. he doesn't get nearly enough touches.

go hurricanes!
sucha good nite for real. unc beat nc state like a step child.
dook takes an L from miami. the stars are lining up for march 8th! another dook senior nite RUINED

mad.gif
mad.gif
Them Boys better regroup and get there $!+@ together. i'll be dammned if im gonna sit through watching some late season meltdown
mad.gif
smh.gif

Stupid UofH lost to UAB today.. That puts us in a huge hole and we'll probably get overlooked on the bubble.. Dang we needed this game.. Unless they comeout with the Conf Usa championship, we'll be sitting home again.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by kidoopz

Stupid UofH lost to UAB today.. That puts us in a huge hole and we'll probably get overlooked on the bubble.. Dang we needed this game.. Unless they come out with the Conf Usa championship, we'll be sitting home again.
smh.gif

better get that popcorn ready then pimp

smh.gif
coach martin really taught walker a valuable lesson tonight by sitting him the rest of the second half after picking up the tech.
eyes.gif

i can sense beasleys disgust and aggravation with his sorry teammates (minus walker). i can't blame him though. he doesn't get nearly enough touches.
Yeah, I didn't understand that either. Walker was just frustrated and our student section was talking A LOT of trash all game to him andbeasley. Surprised we pulled it out, but hey it was a lot of fun.

Did anyone catch the "we've got homework" chant when the refs stopped the game for no reason?
laugh.gif

Coach K went public about NC using their injuries as an excuse for their ealier lose against Duke, and 2nite Duke falls 2 Miami.

Memphis at Tenn will b a gr8 game 2 watch 4, i think memphis will finish perfect doe

airchucknorris:

Y'all are going down on Saturday
pimp.gif
Hopefully we can get our stuff together before then...should be a good game though.

I'll say it again....K-State ain't worth a damn on the road, I mean come on....Nebraska? They'll finish 20-10 and get into the 7/10 matchup and getbounced in the first round.

I'll say it again....K-State ain't worth a damn on the road, I mean come on....Nebraska? They'll finish 20-10 and get into the 7/10 matchup and get bounced in the first round.
I feel u on dis 1, and Nebraska put in work 2 not no buzzer beater luck of the irish win either

UNC now tied with Duke atop the ACC standings. It should be a fun night in Durham in a few weeks.

go Heels!

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

Coach K went public about NC using their injuries as an excuse for their ealier lose against Duke, and 2nite Duke falls 2 Miami.

1st of all....Roy got his panties in a bunch about nothing cause he may not have even been talking about UNC....

2nd, what the hell does that have to do w/ us losing yo Miami???? Did Coach K say we lost b/c of injuries???

Don't matter though....Cause at the end of the day Coach K > Roy (He should send a complimentary ring to Matt Doherty)

Yes im Salty.

Anyways....

I like the way Coach K let the boys play through the tough game....He didn't call timeouts (until the end), he let them play through it...Let the boysfight and feel what its like to go up against a team that is playing for a birth in th big dance.... I think that will pay dividends later on in the season....

airchucknorris:

Y'all are going down on Saturday
pimp.gif
Hopefully we can get our stuff together before then...should be a good game though.
I'll believe it.
laugh.gif
Our team has been fun to watch attimes this year but I'm in no way about to say they're solid.

Just wish we had some shooters
frown.gif

[table][tr][td]Season[/td] [td]Nov.-Jan.[/td] [td]Feb.-March[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]2002[/td] [td]19-1[/td] [td]12-3[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]2003[/td] [td]14-2[/td] [td]12-5[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]2004[/td] [td]18-1[/td] [td]13-5[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]2005[/td] [td]16-1[/td] [td]11-5[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]2006[/td] [td]19-1[/td] [td]13-3[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]2007[/td] [td]18-3[/td] [td]4-8[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]2008[/td] [td]18-1[/td] [td]4-2[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]TOTAL[/td] [td]122-10 (.924)[/td] [td]69-31 (.690)

[/td] [/tr][/table]http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/writers/stewart_mandel/02/21/duke/index.html

^
laugh.gif
I was about to post that article this morning. The Carolina boardshave been eating it up...

Originally Posted by petey yup

Keep that home win streak alive for the weekend ND!!!CMONN!!!

Yeaaaaaaa we bout to wreck it
pimp.gif

This game is BE at its best
smokin.gif

Don't lose the game now Pitt. Call a TO or something.

Back
Top Bottom