The College Basketball Post

I don't know what's going to happen in this Illini/duke game, but I know this.. Illinois is going to be very good every 3 or 4 years... and then bepretty mediocre in between.. They get these 3 star recruits who stick around like the mid-major guys and by the time they're seniors, they've verydangerous.. If this is an up year for the illini, they could be very dangerous.. and after last night's trouncing of ASU, i'm thinking it might be anup year.. tonight will really tell more though, ASU could just be THAT bad, i don't know yet.

Hate to tell you guys - but neitzel is out there playing.

Dunno where that info came from, but i know there's gonna be some angry gamblers if they used that info.

edit: he's not playing much though
laugh.gif
dude looks like death right now

But WOW
eek.gif
westbrook just got his **** sent packing... deserves to getstuffed by 3 guys for having that stupid haircut.

UCLA looks pedestrian out there on offense.. kevin love doing nothing against some physical dudes inside.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Duke got the wrong guard that year.
Salty
laugh.gif

Explain how I would be salty because we got $$ and you got Nelson? We got the better guard. We got the All-American. We got the Naismith candidate. You gotNelson.

Anyways, UVA beat Drexel tonight. They're a good team. We're up to 11 in the RPI.

Man, great game last night. Neitzel played, had a good game. Hit a couple good three's and the 3 free throws, seemed like he felt fine to play.
Too bad they lost though, I was really hoping UCLA would lose so UNC could have that real #1 spot that they deserve.

EDIT:
Did anyone see Saint Mary's upset #11 Oregon?!?!? I saw the highlights and the end of the game, they ended up winning by double digits.
Patty Mills is one hell of a player, and had a great game last night.

james harden
pimp.gif

he's improved so much since his freshman days in high school. nice to see him and derek glasser doing well at arizona st.

man marquette has some quick*%++ guards... thats a dangerous team come tourney time

and wow.. oregon getting owned in multiple sports this week

Does everyone here realize Beasley is average 30 points and 20 rebounds per game right now?
laugh.gif
that's freaking crazy... this is the greatest freshmanclass i've ever seen.

Yo petey - you got some 'splainin to do dawg.

The little ten just whooped up on that HUGE east *** team of yours. Ya boy Flynn with the no show?

Making Koufas look like an all-american out there..
laugh.gif

Guess it's about time you started being real and gave some credit where credit's due.. the big east ain't as good as you think it is, and the restof the country ain't as bad as you think either.

chaminade beat princeton for the 5th win in the maui in 25 years, they played hard and got it done. Chaminade should have beat LSU as well, plus kept up withmarquette to only lose by 11

Marquette is a tough matchup.. Duke is looking very good this year.. they are just lockdown on defense right now, they beat two very good programs in Marquetteand Illinois and didn't make it look all that tough in doing so.

Who ended up winning the Maui Invitational Championship game?
You can guess who I was going for, sig and avy check
pimp.gif
, but I had to go out for a little Pre-Thanksgiving get together.

Butler is at it again this year.. smacking Michigan in the mouth in the old great alaska shootout right now.. i still believe, like last year, if they'reshooting the ball well - the way they give you so few opportunities on offense, they can beat every single team in the country. They live and die with thatthree ball more than anybody in the land.. when they live, they live HUGE with it,and when they die, they'll lose to EVERYBODY.

Fun team to watch though.. gotta respect what they've built out there.

Dominic James still can't shoot.....

W/o McNeal.....Marquette is not the same....

Kyle Singler and Demarcus
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lance Thomas and Paulus with nice games tonight....

BLAHHHH

Wish i was't there to see that. Ohio St looked good. We looked horrible. I can't say anything else. I don't understand falling in love with the 3when it's not dropping but thats what we did. And as I say every year, Boeheim is not a good coach. He's too much on the zone thing when sometimes theteam just HAS to go man. At the same time, I figured we would lose some games we should win early on in the season. Flynn had that great game but hes gottaplay better then he did today. He was a joke. Dorf chucked, Greene chucked. It wasn't a good look....

It's tough to see a team not as talented beat my team, but sometimes that happens......

We got a win tonight vs. the might Flames of Liberty. Patterson had 23 and 10. it sucked these last two weeks not playing, i didn't even feel likewatching any college ball.

I don't understand falling in love with the 3 when it's not dropping but thats what we did.
Well you guys have no inside presence so what do you expect? If Cuses outside shot isn't falling then kiss any chance they have of winninggoodbye.
Duke won
Damn right.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom