Tennessee 12/1
Louisville 18/1
Southern California 25/1
FIELD (ALL OTHERS) 25/1
Texas 30/1
Stanford 30/1

#1 vs. #14 Tuesday nigh.
pimp.gif

k-state will beat texas tonight. they play drastically better at home. then they'll sweep the season series @ kansas and be right back in the top 25. noworries. winning in lawrence will be a tough task but like beasley said they'll beat kansas anywhere including africa.

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

k-state will beat texas tonight. they play drastically better at home. then they'll sweep the season series @ kansas and be right back in the top 25. no worries. winning in lawrence will be a tough task but like beasley said they'll beat kansas anywhere including africa.

We'll see. We're playing good ball for one right now but this game should be a good one. K-state is great at home, but they do have that tendencyto slip up.
#1 vs. #14 Tuesday nigh.
pimp.gif

Also looking forward to a Tennessee loss
pimp.gif

^^^^me as well
and can any one explain this 2 me:
if UT has 2 losses, one to my memory to an un-ranked team, why wouldnt memphis still be #1?

Originally Posted by moundraised23

^^^^me as well
if UT has 2 losses, one to my memory to an un-ranked team, why wouldnt memphis still be #1?

eyes.gif

Tennessee was ranked #2 and beat the #1 team. Why shouldn't they move up? You're acting like being ranked #2 (or #3) is gonna keep y'all out ofthat #1 seed in the NCAA tournament.

State and Texas tonight will be a good one. State at home is very tough so I wouldn't be surprised at all if they beat Texas. If the tournament was tostart today I could def. see Texas getting a #1 seed just because they would have won the Big 12 plus they beat Tennessee, KU and UCLA. There are very few, ifany teams that can match that type of a resume.

As for my Hawks, we are def. in a slump right now. Rod Stewart's brother was killed last week and so was Darnell's cousin so things around herearen't exactly the best. Hopefully we can get out of this mini funk we are in and get ready for a long run that hopefully ends in April on the River Walk.. .

Originally Posted by WstCoastGotti

good looks craftsy

Devils need to win 3 of 4

I'm hoping they get in - i enjoy watching them and think they're sneaky/streaky enough to make some noise.

FIELD (ALL OTHERS) 25/1
Gotta say - I like these odds this year - might be worth throwin down like 20 bucks on that... If you figure 1 out of every 25 years you are goingto get a magic run from somebody out of the best 10 teams or so, you gotta like those odds I guess.. especially when nobody is really stepping up this year andscreaming out "we're the best"... I doubt i'll put any money on it, but i wouldn't be surprised at all if this hit this year.

We really need to get these wins coming up.

At Seton Hall.

Home against Pitt

Home against Marquette.

Just when I stop giving Nova attention they start putting a season together again... Petey you want me to start talking them up again in hopes of jinxing them?
laugh.gif

^^^^me as well

Lmao, this dude is still salty, just take your L and move on. Not only do the Vols have the #1 RPI, we also got the #2 SOS while yalls is 17th
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Just when I stop giving Nova attention they start putting a season together again... Petey you want me to start talking them up again in hopes of jinxing them?
laugh.gif

Please do. This is BADDDD. If Nova wins this and they beat provy and USF, even if they lose to LVille, there gonna get in...meaning them being the 8th teamand as we both know, no way 9 get in
frown.gif

Go QUETTE!!!

And
smh.gif
@ Cornell only getting 1 vote. Undefeated in conference play this far into the season deserves some credit...

Originally Posted by Officer Andre

^^^^me as well

Lmao, this dude is still salty, just take your L and move on. Not only do the Vols have the #1 RPI, we also got the #2 SOS while yalls is 17th
laugh.gif

salty? how so? bcuz i asked a question? a simple question at that

That would be my dream bracket... UNC in the easiest region having Xavier as the #2 seed..... That would be unbelievable.

UNC in the easiest region having Xavier as the #2 seed..... That would be unbelievable.
That would be unbelievable because UNC would be denied another trip to the final four for the 3rd year in a row.

anyone else think connor atchley is a future lottery pick? 14 points in 14 minutes, 6 of 6 from the field, he hit a beautiful running one handed hook shot,showed he has the touch from the outside, he's got it all. he should leave early and just jump into the nba. i would take him over beasley, mayo, rose,gordon, all of em. he's a god on the hardwood. i was in awe of his abilities. now i know the true reason nba scouts were in attendance, not for beasley,walker, or augustine but for connor atchley.

sorry for the sarcasm, i just hate big goofy white goons. he was pissing me off.
mad.gif

That would be my dream bracket... UNC in the easiest region having Xavier as the #2 seed..... That would be unbelievable.
I'd take Louisville outa that group if I had to make picks today..

(but I never like taking more than 2, #1 seeds)

Back
Top Bottom