The College Basketball Post

You mean Gerry McNamara's personal montage
sick.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by petey yup

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Look at their losses in the OCC this season...Xavier, ND, Oregon, GMU....Reall good teams.
But still all losses. I may not be 100% correct on this, but strength of schedule only affects the RPI if it's a win. Someone might have to clarify that for me. Regardless, KSU was ranked #1 in RPI for the first month of the season last year. Believe me, I had to hear about it everyday from my K-State friends
laugh.gif

And as far as quality wins this season it's...Kansas, A&M, Oklahoma, Cal, Rider, Nebraska
A&M may not make the tournament. They were dominant last year. Cal is not that good. Rider? Come on.

Last season in the OCC they lost to..New Mexico, Cal, Colorado St., Xavier
They beat New Mexico. Once again, Cal stunk like they do this year. They lost to Xavier by 10 last year and got blown out by them this year. Granted...Xavier is improved this year.

Completely diff Resume's
Again I say...Not Exactly.

Sorry, you don't know what you're talking about at all.

Care to elaborate. I think I bring a pretty good argument.

Originally Posted by I Wear Sneakers

lol.

i have a feeling tenn loses tonight. idk though ...

your not the only one..i pulled for them saturday and predicted them to win....but im on a roll with my predictions right now...so im going with Vandytonight.

Bassett did the damm thing tonight with a big 23 points

And still OSU does not have a win over the top four teams in there conference

Look at their losses in the OCC this season...Xavier, ND, Oregon, GMU....Reall good teams.
But still all losses. I may not be 100% correct on this, but strength of schedule only affects the RPI if it's a win. Someone might have to clarify that for me. Regardless, KSU was ranked #1 in RPI for the first month of the season last year. Believe me, I had to hear about it everyday from my K-State friends
laugh.gif

And as far as quality wins this season it's...Kansas, A&M, Oklahoma, Cal, Rider, Nebraska
A&M may not make the tournament. They were dominant last year. Cal is not that good. Rider? Come on.

Last season in the OCC they lost to..New Mexico, Cal, Colorado St., Xavier
They beat New Mexico. Once again, Cal stunk like they do this year. They lost to Xavier by 10 last year and got blown out by them this year. Granted...Xavier is improved this year.

Completely diff Resume's
Again I say...Not Exactly.

Sorry, you don't know what you're talking about at all.

Care to elaborate. I think I bring a pretty good argument.

-SOS only affects the RPI if it's a win? Umm No. A loss is not just a loss. Losing to Xavier this season is a lot different then losing to Colorado Stlast season. A loss to a great team like Xavier will not nearly bring your RPI down as much as a loss to Colorado St. will.

-A&M will not miss the tourney...and it's still a top 50 RPI win. Cal was under .500 last year (6-12 in the Pac) while they are 15-10 this seasonwith wins @ Wash St, @AZ ST, vs USC. And um, they LOST to them last year and BEAT them this year. Cal is a good OC win.
-They lost to New Mexico by 24 last season...played them twice sir.
-Xavier this season and last season cannot be compared at all.

KState's resume isn't incredible by any means, but it's def enough to make the tourney. Also, last year there were more deserving teams then thereare this year. Thus why a lot of teams were called snubs last year while teams with garbage resumes like Ohio St could possibly make it this year.

Bruce Pearl is so damn annoying. Something about dude just rubs me the wrong way.

Originally Posted by langfor5

State and Texas tonight will be a good one. State at home is very tough so I wouldn't be surprised at all if they beat Texas. If the tournament was to start today I could def. see Texas getting a #1 seed just because they would have won the Big 12 plus they beat Tennessee, KU and UCLA. There are very few, if any teams that can match that type of a resume.

As for my Hawks, we are def. in a slump right now. Rod Stewart's brother was killed last week and so was Darnell's cousin so things around here aren't exactly the best. Hopefully we can get out of this mini funk we are in and get ready for a long run that hopefully ends in April on the River Walk. . .

R.I.P. to both them cats, but are we talkin bout Lod Stewart that got killed?

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

Originally Posted by langfor5

State and Texas tonight will be a good one. State at home is very tough so I wouldn't be surprised at all if they beat Texas. If the tournament was to start today I could def. see Texas getting a #1 seed just because they would have won the Big 12 plus they beat Tennessee, KU and UCLA. There are very few, if any teams that can match that type of a resume.

As for my Hawks, we are def. in a slump right now. Rod Stewart's brother was killed last week and so was Darnell's cousin so things around here aren't exactly the best. Hopefully we can get out of this mini funk we are in and get ready for a long run that hopefully ends in April on the River Walk. . .

R.I.P. to both them cats, but are we talkin bout Lod Stewart that got killed?

I don't remember what his name was, but it wasn't Lod (his twin).

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

How could the Vols do that after beating Memphis? Damn lol. Oh well, Hello to number 1 UNC!!!

It was inevitable. They aren't the number one team in the country whether they are ranked there or not.

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

How could the Vols do that after beating Memphis? Damn lol. Oh well, Hello to number 1 UNC!!!

It was inevitable. They aren't the number one team in the country whether they are ranked there or not.
truth

What an awesome game Vandy.... thank you very much. Heels to the #1 seed in the East. Now we don't have to leave NC to make it to San Antonio

I hope you were talking about the Vols, because UNC deserves the #1 spot outright. With Lawson (yea yea ive heard it all) the Heels are almostunstoppable. We will see what happens... UNC is
pimp.gif
none-the-less.

I hope you were talking about the Vols, because UNC deserves the #1 spot outright. With Lawson (yea yea ive heard it all) the Heels are almost unstoppable. We will see what happens... UNC is
pimp.gif
none-the-less.

laugh.gif
.. Yeah I meant Tennessee.

Wow, i just saw a JR Giddens highlight on SC, I remember him in the McDonalds game with Lebron
laugh.gif
, howd he end up @ New Mexico?

The boy JR gOt into some #$@# @ KU and it wouldn't have been a smart decision for him to return to Lawrence....

So, he transferred...

Back
Top Bottom