The College Basketball Post

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
They still HUFF G... and my guy Johnny was (Juelz) DOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIINNNNN IT!!! (Juelz) tonight
pimp.gif

I know you don't want to talk about Georgetown vs Pitt basketball history

That 65-42 beatdown wasn't enough I guess, more to come this year
laugh.gif

Plus yall just been winnin with NYC products
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by allen3xis

laugh.gif
, give it up Cam

and Cake, he goes to Cuse, I can't help it

first Ewing goes down hard and the bama player and referee are standing over him trying to help him up, and he turns the other way and doesn't take their help...
pimp.gif

He was around Gtown basketball when we had the tough image, I'm glad he's on the team...he brings that

It's one thing if the guy trying to help you up is the reason you fell down or something.. but he just fell on his own, and pretty hard i might add...dude trying to help him up looked generally concerned for his well-being and wanted to give him a hand, and he looks right at him and doesn't take it...that's just being a lame person, not tough.

I see what you're trying to say - but it didn't go down that way, he should've at least said something to the guy like "thanks, but i'malright".. he just went off running away while the guy stood there giving the WTH face...

Originally Posted by allen3xis

I know you don't want to talk about Georgetown vs Pitt basketball history

That 65-42 beatdown wasn't enough I guess, more to come this year
laugh.gif

Plus yall just been winnin with NYC products
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
Naahhhh were no match for Georgetown's titan like squad...Yallare like Savannah state in 04-05...we cant handle that
roll.gif
roll.gif

Fam, what he did doesn't exude a "tough image".
I'd probably see it that way if I wasn't a Gtown fan

but I mean the we're out for ourselves type stuff

That's the way he is and no, it's not approriate all the time. But, To be honest on that team it's needed because we're a little too softmentality wise sometimes

They're all very well to do kids and it's the classiest group of people, players to coaching staff there in a while, if not ever. Pat just has a lotemotion and I don't think he means any harm by it

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

UVA and Syracuse

Look for me.

We need this win. All we got to do is shut down Singletary. Johnny needs to keep playing well.

Allen are you still a bit salty about last year?
laugh.gif
Na just playing. Well see what happens come game time.

Yall played pretty well. I think we take it with a healthy Singletary. I heard they said he had strep and was puking at the bench during the game. I knewhe was getting an IV and had doctors with him around 4pm. You could definitely tell he was off. He'll never miss three, let alone four, free throws in agame again. Especially in a row.
No excuses though because we had every opportunity to win that game. We squandered away all the momentum we had at thehalf.

I do have one question though. There was a ball that bounced in bounds near the baseline, then a Syracuse player went and grabbed it out of bounds. Did thatball actually bounce in bounds or not?

Now it looks like Gtown and Memphis will be unbeaten come the 22nd.

One of the most interesting games of the year imo

Yea Joka it hit the line then Paul Harris touched it.

What was your reaction to seeing Johnny almost poster your center I believe
laugh.gif
smh.gif
damn I wish he woulda finished that

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Yea Joka it hit the line then Paul Harris touched it.

What was your reaction to seeing Johnny almost poster your center I believe
laugh.gif
smh.gif
damn I wish he woulda finished that

Alright. It seemed like it didn't because the ref didn't call it out of bounds until he touched the ball.
That missed dunk was like right in themiddle of a lot of action. I was just thankful.

Yo if there are any Demon Deacons fan? #10 needs a hug. Son choked so hard against Vandy today.

In the 2nd half, he shot an airball on a wideopen three, missed a dunk on a fastbreak in which he was by himself, had another fastbreak opp and slipped andtripped and fell outta bounds under the hoop, and missed both free throws unintentionally with them down by 3 with 20 secs to go.

It got so bad the fans were calling him MVP cuz he won the game for us.

8-0 baby.

Auburn is down right terrible. Is Jeff Lebo trying to get fired? WV went on a huge run and he just sat there.

6u9w5mu.jpg

laugh.gif
that's Patrick Beverly and Michael Washington of Arkansas with allthe cheese.
Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by dreClark

"I can't watch my carbs cause I love the bread"
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
thanks for posting that video wildkycat.

you know i'm never going to miss a chance to humiliate a UofL player.
happy.gif

Zags looked like garbage.. they really need a true point guard, i love Pargo but he doesn't organize these young guys well enough... he'd be better offthe ball somewhere.

mmmmm, c'mon now, let's fall back a bit. Even I know the ACC ain't the best conference in the country.

I was joking my fellow dukie...(That sounds borderline 'mo )
laugh.gif

SS impala HAD to have something wrong with him to play the way he did....

But props to him for gutting it out and doing the best he could...

And for the Record......Johnny Flynn and Paul Harris SUCK.....OMG, the absolute worst players ever.....

tongue.gif

Gonzaga has no offensive identity. The fact that Pargo isn't a "true" point guard attributes to that, but there's so much more.

In the past, there's been great point guard play that helps make mediocre players look good, or an Adam Morrison, Derek Raivio, or J.P Batista that arejust really good at what they do.

Then you have this year's team. When David Pendergraft is your most consistent form of offense, that is not good. If Pargo's not going to be thetypical Gonzaga floor general, he needs to be a more consistent. Bouldin hasn't looked great, Daye is scared (and skinny), and Kuso is terribleoffensively. Downs could be a huge threat if he was given the responsibility, but he just doesn't have the ball a lot.

Man, I can't wait until Heytvelt comes back.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

UVA and Syracuse

Look for me.

We need this win. All we got to do is shut down Singletary. Johnny needs to keep playing well.

Allen are you still a bit salty about last year?
laugh.gif
Na just playing. Well see what happens come game time.

Yall played pretty well. I think we take it with a healthy Singletary. I heard they said he had strep and was puking at the bench during the game. I knew he was getting an IV and had doctors with him around 4pm. You could definitely tell he was off. He'll never miss three, let alone four, free throws in a game again. Especially in a row.
No excuses though because we had every opportunity to win that game. We squandered away all the momentum we had at the half.

I do have one question though. There was a ball that bounced in bounds near the baseline, then a Syracuse player went and grabbed it out of bounds. Did that ball actually bounce in bounds or not?

Yeah i think that Singletary was hurt, hurt you bad. On Tv you could tell he was suffering. You guys can defiantly shoot and if you had him
eek.gif

Now Joesph played really well for you, and Johnny played pretty good on our side. I tought he was gunna jam it on your center
smokin.gif

Good game overall and i think it would be a lot better game with Singletary there.

The 'Cuse is going to be a problem by the end of the year......if we only had Rautins back this team would be so much better

Tell me how lucky my Dad is... He went to Georgetown 3 out of the 4 years Patrick Ewing was there. He saw them play in the national title 3 times

Originally Posted by giantsytigers

Tell me how lucky my Dad is... He went to Georgetown 3 out of the 4 years Patrick Ewing was there. He saw them play in the national title 3 times

Cool?
laugh.gif

UCLA recruit Jrue Holiday is on ESPN tonight his team is going up against Delvon Roe and Tom Pritchard team

Jrue Holiday has a huge frame for a guard... he looks like he can put on D-Wade type muscle

Back
Top Bottom