The College Basketball Post

Arizona up 35 19 over Fresno St. at half

Bayless with 13. Pac-10 freshman of the year
pimp.gif

[h3]Devendorf has torn his ACL[/h3] [h4]Posted by Donna Ditota December 16, 2007 3:05PM[/h4]
Categories: Breaking News, Sports

Eric Devendorf has torn the anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee and will be out for the season.

medium_7ericDN.jpg
Dennis Nett / The Post-StandardEric Devendorf is carried back to the locker room after he had injured his knee in the Orange's game versus ETSU at the Carrier Dome. It was learned Sunday Devendorf had torn his ACL, and would be out for the season.

He is scheduled to have surgery on the knee, though no date has been set yet for the procedure.

Devendorf injured the knee in the early moments of the second half in Saturday's 125-75 win over East Tennessee State at the Carrier Dome. He had just led the Syracuse fast break and had fed Paul Harris for a layup when he appeared to awkwardly turn upcourt.

He landed in the lap of SU graduate assistant Kip Wellman and immediately clutched the knee and winced in pain. Wellman and SU trainer Brad Pike carried Devendorf from the court. He never returned.

Mike Waters is working on the story and will have more to report later today.

Donna Ditota

Wow i think may have totoally ruined our season. I guess we will have to go big.

PG-Flynn
SG-Harris
grin.gif

Sf-Jackson
PF-Greene
C-Onaku

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

laugh.gif
Yall need to step up and at least be in the top 3 in the big east

Defiantly and some wins over G'Town and Pitt couldn't hurt
eyes.gif

I honestly think the season is over. There is NO experience on this team at all. Greene keeps depending on the jumpshot, Flynn can be very inconsistent, Paulhas no jumpshot and Onuaku is trash. Who would've thought that the season would have turned out this way. Boeheim (idiot) should have taken the startersout after the first half.

Everyone buggin. I GUARANTEE Cuse still makes the tourney. We lost offense.....we have plenty of that.

^I'm pretty sure he's fine and he won't miss a game.

Chalk up another win for the top-ranked Heels.

Originally Posted by Juan Baller

laugh.gif
at Hansbrough injuring himself while flopping

Surprised it doesn't happen more... just another reason they should start make rules against flopping..

Cuse season is OVER...I got money for anyone thinkin they are gettin to the tourny.

And Josh Wright is now dismissed?

Say what you want about Devendorf, he scored when they needed it.

Now they are down to two streaky players to score. And who is left in the backcourt besides Scoop and Flynn? Honestly, I don't know, is there anyone?Paul in the backcourt aint a good look. They were only 7 deep really with Devendorf.
Where the hell was Georgetown playing at today?? $@%* looked smaller then high school gyms

Mcdonough, the on campus arena
laugh.gif

Once they get the funds to get a new on campus arena, it's a wrap.

If Memphis attemtps to play man all game against us on Saturday, we'll win. I'm interested to see how they adjust and what pace we play it

Game of the year so far, imo

Mr. Subliminals...how do you know Larry Stone? I graduated from North Central last year, but went to middle school with Larry. I remember the 8th grade teamplay the 7th grade team Larry played on and EJ would just dominate him. He's always been nice, just a little undersized. The only criticism I have forLarry is; Howe plays a pretty poor schedule year in year out, and when I say poor I mean poor. You from the nap as well? Much love to the Nap hoopers, Larrycontinues to drop like 30 a night.

Originally Posted by IgotIversonHandles

Mr. Subliminals...how do you know Larry Stone? I graduated from North Central last year, but went to middle school with Larry. I remember the 8th grade team play the 7th grade team Larry played on and EJ would just dominate him. He's always been nice, just a little undersized. The only criticism I have for Larry is; Howe plays a pretty poor schedule year in year out, and when I say poor I mean poor. You from the nap as well? Much love to the Nap hoopers, Larry continues to drop like 30 a night.

he's my girls lil cousin, He's ranked top 5 in Indiana right now. But yeah he is undersized i think he's like 5"9 but i really wanna seewhat he can do in college. i was tryna see if pacman knew him since he plays in Indiana to and maybe got a chance to play him, but dudes been m.i.a
nerd.gif

Good games this week.

Wednesday

Arizona@UNLV

Thursday

Duke Vs Pitt

Gonzaga@ Oklahoma

Saturday

Memphis VS G'Town
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Tennesse @ Xavier
UCLA @ Michigan
Texas@Michigan State
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Illinois @Mizzou

does any body else hate the way Hansbrough plays? he throws his body at people and gets mad when the ref dont give him his calls. all his shots looks lucky andthere should be no reason why he is shooting the amount of ft that he gets. to make it worse, the announcer of the game believes he's going be a firstround pick and be productive in the L.

Originally Posted by friscostylez

does any body else hate the way Hansbrough plays? he throws his body at people and gets mad when the ref dont give him his calls. all his shots looks lucky and there should be no reason why he is shooting the amount of ft that he gets. to make it worse, the announcer of the game believes he's going be a first round pick and be productive in the L.

Who likes this guy. Dude hurt HIMSELF flopping
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom