The College Basketball Post

PACMAN301- You in indiana? i though you were in the chi for some reason.. You wouldnt happen to know my dude Larry that plays for howe?

nerd.gif

^ word. Kansas > Tenn though, sorry Fresh.

Some good games on all day. Pitt vs Oklhoma State on now. It's close, too bad I'm about to leave in like 20 mins.

1197749600.jpg

DeJuan Blair (pictured) had 10 rebounds, five blocked shots, two steals and scored 20 points Saturday as Pitt downed Oklahoma 85-68.
My son blair puttin in work and he's only a FRESHMAN!!!! its gonna be a longggg season!!!!!

10- 0 BABY!!!!

This Kentucky v. UAB game is nice.......Robert Vaden has been going off the entire 2nd half....he about to beat Kentucky.
laugh.gif
dude has 28 this half

if vaden didnt leave Indiana...good lord they would be a problem.

blair needs to enter the draft this year. cuz next yr teams will catch on and gonna be double teaming him and hell get exposed for only being 6'7''

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

1197749600.jpg

DeJuan Blair (pictured) had 10 rebounds, five blocked shots, two steals and scored 20 points Saturday as Pitt downed Oklahoma 85-68.
My son blair puttin in work and he's only a FRESHMAN!!!! its gonna be a longggg season!!!!!

10- 0 BABY!!!!

pimp.gif
Pitt is good this year.

Originally Posted by haiti5

CAKE you see ya boy Vance droppin dimes!...you cant tell me dude aint nice

laugh.gif
WHERE IS SON @? i'm tryna see how we do against duke nextweek..thats the real test.

Donte Green 18 points

Flynn 12 and 7 dimes.

O did i mention this is the 1st half?

I saw half of the Pitt game... he looked decent out there
ohwell.gif
ya boy blair is nice like you said tho

And yea Cam you have 5 Days... I REPEAT 5 DAYS... Enjoy it while it last Pat`na.

And I told y'all last year Lil Johnny is gonna his every rip... who are they playing?

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I saw half of the Pitt game... he looked decent out there
ohwell.gif
ya boy blair is nice like you said tho

And yea Cam you have 5 Days... I REPEAT 5 DAYS... Enjoy it while it last Pat`na.

And I told y'all last year Lil Johnny is gonna his every rip... who are they playing?

laugh.gif
5 days huh?
And they played east Tennessee

Back
Top Bottom