The College Basketball Post

Anyone else completely forget at times that FSN has games?

Oregon/Zona right now should be a good one

Man it feels good right about now to be a Jayhawks fan.

My dude Darnell is playing like a man possessed right now.

Ducks are gettin em
pimp.gif

My opinion

and I know people on here will disagree

but Oneill is about to run that program into the ground

Jennings better be the savior

and if lookin bunz is

Playing D, shooting a high percentage and winning conference games on the road by 10+

I'll take that

You were up 2 and playing horrible when I wrote that papa.....

You respond now that they are playing....

No Jerryd Bayless = No W

It's as simple as that. Oregon isn't good and I'm confident Arizona will beat them in Eugene with Bayless
EDIT: O'Neil is really the perfect candidate and if they waited then Arizona would lose its ability to recruit for the next couple years. I mean who elsewould have they gotten? O'Neil is a great coach and trust me this team has heart and plays defense unlike previous years. They'll be fine. Once JBcomes back
frown.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
Oregon isn't good? Yeah, ok. We only lost one player off of a team that beat Zona by something like 20 points last season. How about wejust call this payback for Arizona fans cheering when our QB got injured
indifferent.gif

^

First of all. I was at that game and I was appalled by that as well.

But that ONE player you lost only happened to be Pac-10 player of the year. And no Oregon isn't good. Brooks was everything. Without him Porter aint %!%!.And by the way are you on drugs? We lost by a buzzer beater shot at home and then BEAT you on your home floor.
laugh.gif
wow at this dude not knowing %!%!. OREPWNED

You forgetting the Pac-10 tournament? OMG FJSOLANFOASNFNMV OWNED. edit * btw Afflalo was Pac-10 POY, not Brooks. Brooks was good but the addition of Brown anddevelopment of Catron, who happened to NOT PLAY TODAY, should offset the loss of Brooks.

fresh,

O'Neill has never been a top coach/recruiter dating back to his appearance in Hoop Dreams

sure he preaches defense but watching that game and in particular Chase, they don't look too thrilled to play for him

He's an ok college coach..if he was great, he wouldn't have been at 3 top DI schools in the same decade

No, there weren't other options because of the circumstances, but that doesn't make it good.

You're looking at his best years resulting in Sweet 16's, imo

It honestly reminds me of JT2 handing over the program to Craig Esherick

Calm down you crazy westies... this was a pretty calm post until this page, you pac-10'ers all have ego issues and take things overboard when anybodyquestions your teams... juuuust relax.
smile.gif

Texas finally played a good game. The crowd was loud and into it. Still need to work on free throws and rebounding, but our bench is getting deeper and weplayed like a top team. Good game for the horns.

After getting back from maples, OJ Mayo is a joke. I can't believe people can hype him up so much. Hope the "Just like football" chant was heardon TV

Originally Posted by Exile On Ivy St

Someone tell me they just saw that Westbrook dunk . . .

It was oh-so-nasty in person.

He will be a top 20 pick next year no doubt...and if he keep progressing he will be lottery easy. Its hard to believe that he couldn't dunk until hissenior year in high school and now he is%+!+%$*#+ all over people
eek.gif

34b35e04-755f-42f9-a6f9-14cda256f526.jpg

Back
Top Bottom