The College Basketball Post

Not that it's real impressive to any of you guys who have real basketball programs.. but Penn State is 2-0 in the big ten, with 2 road victories..they've only won back to back conference road games like 3 times in their history, so it's a pretty big deal. We haven't even really been playingthat well, and we're still winning.. Pretty good start. I'm not saying we will keep it up, but we're improving as a program.. it's good to be apart of.
smile.gif

^
laugh.gif
. No it matters. Another team that is on rise and could start to become a "real basketball program".

Clemson looking pretty damn good against UNC right now. Up 5 in the 2nd half

Rivers killin em

Hans doing nada...

there aint no chance that dude is a top 20 NBA draft pick, no chance.

That was a great win today Crafsty

UNC isn't as good as Kansas, or Memphis

They are #1 and 2 either way

Also

WVU can complain about UM...but they've got a better coach now...never thought they'd be this good with Belien's guys

Originally Posted by allen3xis

That was a great win today Crafsty

UNC isn't as good as Kansas, or Memphis

They are #1 and 2 either way

Agreed - Kansas and Memphis are both a notch better than UNC...

Give me 20 dudes who are better players/prospects than him next year......

He already is as athletic as anyone in the country....as fast/quick as anyone in the country...and is as good at defense as anyone in the country.

To me, he is the typical good college guard who lands in the 2nd round. If he continues to improve..maybe late 1st

I just don't see him as a natural point

Anyone else thinks Ty Lawson shoulda gone pro?

He woulda been mid first round from the way people liked him then..with hopes he could improve half court play and his shot

but now

To me still, he's got one thing goin for him and that is his speed (which is incredible)

Which is why he's not in anyones top 20....

He's very late 1st round or 2nd round in all the projections I've seen...

Na Russell Westbrook is probably a First Round pick at the LEAST next year...scouts are pretty high on him. He's not a natural point but neither are alotof guards coming out these days

Originally Posted by bballah3

Give me 20 dudes who are better players/prospects than him next year......

He already is as athletic as anyone in the country....as fast/quick as anyone in the country...and is as good at defense as anyone in the country.

As fast/quick? NO WAY. I'll grant you that he's gotten more athletic, but dude is still undersized and slow.. he will get bullied by dudes whoare muscular in the league.. i really see no way he does ANYTHING in the league.. he's just not made for that style of game imo.

And WOW.. Ellington has ice water running through his veins.. i predicted two years ago he'd be the best player out of that class last year they broughtin... i stand by it.

He could be a very good PG....

I truly believe that UCLA is better with him out there rather than Collison. The beginning of the year was the first time he has ever played point guard and hedid a good job.

You don't really get to see it this year though because he is the 4th or 5th option on the team. Next year the team will be his.

And speaking of Collison....wow, is his stock dropping.

Don't fret too much Clemson fans.. you're going to make the tournament this year from what I can tell.. you shouldn't fold the entire way throughACC play again this year for once.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom