The College Basketball Post

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Yo I've never seen so many games in my tv listing, lol...again if you're in NY, tmrw is ridiculous

eek.gif
i know

OJ Meyo's "old" man got arrested.

Huntington Man Arrested on Drug Charges

Huntington Police charged 36-year old Kenny Ziegler with possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver.

Police say Ziegler was speeding down the 12 hundred block of Elm Street in Huntington early Friday morning.

The police report says he crashed his vehicle then fled on foot. Police say when they caught up with him they found a half pound of marijuana and seven small baggies.

Ziegler was arraigned in Cabell County Magistrate Court this morning. His bond was set at $111,000. He is currently in the Western Regional jail.

Ziegler is the father of superstar athlete O.J. Mayo.

Kenneth+Ziegler.jpg

36 years old? wow.

He's killin me, hasn't shaved, he looks like he just rolled outa bed for the 12pm start
laugh.gif

But he's got 25 so whatever works
laugh.gif

Has Hasheem Thabeet put on some serious weight, or am I trippin? First time I've really seen UConn this year, and dude looks like he's A TON biggerthan last year.

I believe that UCONN is one big win from getting confidence to carry them to the NCAAs

Washington @ Arizona 3 PM ET

Complete the sweep of the Washington schools would be huge going into the LA roadtrip

Back
Top Bottom