The College Basketball Post

i don't understand how he's a lottery pick..because he's 7'0?..eh maybe it's just me but i dont see how dude is top 5...probably because of"potential" which is a very overrated and over used word...

smh.gif
Why have I never used ESPN360 before? This is great... Late pass myself.

Baylor looks flat as hell. They are finally showing some life, though. Looks like they might make a run here...

The Griffin boys can PLAY... Add Willie Warren to these kids, and it's gonna be trouble.

St Johns, Roberts needs to go.
I've never seen a St John's team with this bad of talent

I know the scandal and all set them back, but cmon...you're still in NYC and runnin out talent that Fordham can get

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Blake's knee does not look good right now
I have no idea why he's out there right now... He was supposed to be out 4 weeks, he missed one game.
sick.gif

If you have Versus, put on UNLV/SDSU...other than being a good game

guy announcing it sounds just like Bob Uecker, hell, it might even be him
laugh.gif

You're right, but this fool Roberts and his philosophy is not making things any better. I cringe every time I watch them play. These bums set up theoffense near the damn half court line so the opponent can see exactly what we're doing by the time we make an attempt to actually run the offense. At thispoint, the only bright spot is A Mason JR, and Justin Burrell.

How about freshman Jerryd Bayless??

Today vs UW
26 points
9-11 FG
5-6 3's
6 asts

Season AVG = 19.9 points
--2nd in Pac-10
--more then OJ Mayo

Season AVG = 4.6 asts
--4th in Pac-10

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
allen, you positive that ain't Bob?! This dude is SPOT ON.

Baylor got all the momentum back. Dudes are ROLLING right now.

Every one knows that OJ is the focal point of the offense so they focus on him more

As far as St. Johns go, it's a damn shame they fell this far. They need to bring someone in who can recruit.

Originally Posted by jrellcuse10

Every one knows that OJ is the focal point of the offense so they focus on him more

As far as St. Johns go, it's a damn shame they fell this far. They need to bring someone in who can recruit.

such as? nobody wants to come here anymore, not even a recruiter
laugh.gif

Our adopted Baylor Bears drop their first conference game today... let's hope this isn't a trend or we may have to quickly adopt another squad
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by jrellcuse10

such as? nobody wants to come here anymore, not even a recruiter
laugh.gif

Yea but there are guys who can recruit. Anthony Mason and Justin Barrel are the only players that have an ounce of skill. The others might as well be walkons.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Our adopted Baylor Bears drop their first conference game today... let's hope this isn't a trend or we may have to quickly adopt another squad
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Coooool it. Oklahoma with Blake Griffin is a good basketball team.

grr, that channelsurfing site doesn't have the stanford/kal game. I'm sick so I can't go to the game and I can't believe FSBA has some marathonthing instead of the game and FSN+ is off the air. Looks like I'm gonna be relegated to gametracker
frown.gif

Mississippi State is finally showing signs of life after a horrible 5-5 start in the nonconference schedule. They've now reeled off 9 straight wins,including a 88-68 shellacking of #17 Ole Miss this afternoon. Now they sit at 5-0 in the SEC.

Oh, and look for Jamont Gordon's no-look, one-armed, behind-the-back pass to Charles Rhodes on Gym Gems tonight.

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

Mississippi State is finally showing signs of life after a horrible 5-5 start in the nonconference schedule. They've now reeled off 9 straight wins, including a 88-68 shellacking of #17 Ole Miss this afternoon. Now they sit at 5-0 in the SEC.

Oh, and look for Jamont Gordon's no-look, one-armed, behind-the-back pass to Charles Rhodes on Gym Gems tonight.

pimp.gif
your boys are putting it together... you told me last year theywere about a year away. I've been watching them in the standings all year, i haven't gotten to really see them play yet though.

Back
Top Bottom