The College Basketball Post

I don't think we get most borderline calls, partly because of the conservative style of play.

But all I'm sayin is the chance to beat us was there the last 2 times, and it didn't happen.

The only game I've felt was lopsided by officials was UNC last season

But all I'm sayin is the chance to beat us was there the last 2 times, and it didn't happen.
Because of late game bad officiating that went Gtown's way...

Look to be honest I woulda rathered Gtown win that game. WVU is gonna be another one of those bubble teams in the BE thats competing with my squad to get inthe tourney. I didn't wanna see them get that signature win. BUT, that was BS and WVU deserved that game. I hate to see the refs cost a team a game...

Yeah it coulda gone either way

But I always want refs to let them play at the end and not make a borderline call that decides the outcome

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

^Ducks aint gonna win this game fool!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

God damn, USC as a team are 3pt fiends. Its amazing, its like they have a squad of Raja Bells and Leandro Barbosa just camping out in the corners
smh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Where is wildKYcat
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
????

wavehello.gif

man, i know all about Jamont Gordon...ain't no need to remind me.

how bout my dude Ramel Bradley. 26 points and 10 boards today. he's scored at least 20 in 7 of our last 8 games, averaging 15 points in the second halfduring the last 6 games and played 254 of a possible 255 minutes in those games.

good win for us today, especially with Joe Crawford not playing. we gave Dave Odom a nice gift for his last game at Rupp, a place he's never won.

4s0gp0.jpg

Darren Collison with 33 points tonight a game after getting 24, looks like he is heathly now and playing like he did last year

Kevin Love with 16 points and 21 boards.

Back
Top Bottom