The College Basketball Post

It's tough to see a team not as talented beat my team, but sometimes that happens......
Ennnhhh.. i don't know about all that noise.

Koufos and Butler are great players... they also have a bunch of guys on that team that made it to the national final last year. You have a couple of greatyoung players, but you definitely give them more credit than they deserve this early in their careers.

Btw - if you want to see another big ten team do work today Penn State is on espn2 at noon against South Carolina.. not really sure what to expect out of thegame, it could be a blowout either way and i wouldn't be shocked. We need our horse back in the middle, we might get abused underneath.. i just don'tknow what USC has.

^ you guys saw my post on the last page right? 30 pts and 20 boards a game
laugh.gif
ridiculous.

Originally Posted by Politics As Usual 22

Catch other super frosh austin daye tonight 8:30 PST

Projected #1 draft pick in '09

He kills

damn - i need to join team zaga... not reallly, but i'm a big zags supporter.. can't wait to see them tonight, haven't gotten a chance to watchthem yet this season.

will thomas of gmu is the best big man b-easy has seen so far... should be good. Thomas is putting up 17 and 14. you may remember him owning hansborough duringthat final four run

Im kinda pumped to see Beasley for the first time (well besides the McDonalds game)..i wish i had espnu at home so i could catch the zags game...besidesmarquette and wisconsin thats the only other team i really follow religiously...with pargo, bouldin, daye and downs they're gonna be aproblem this year
Marquette and Illinois and didn't make it look all that tough in doing so.
Duke struggled with Marquette's perimeter defense for most of the night...if James could've just finished around the basket they probablywould have won...
laugh.gif
at Paulus trying to guard him though in the firsthalf, made him look foolish...Coach K switched Nelson on him with the quickness

Funny to see everyone now say Beasley is the best freshman. All the DC area heads knew this a long time back. Last year with Durant, this year with Beasley, intwo years we got Kendall Marshall, sophomore already committed to UNC.

But GMU is a good team with guys like Folarin Campbell and Will Thomas. Thomas will give Beasley some problems, well atleast more than any other team has.

Originally Posted by phatzuff3

Funny to see everyone now say Beasley is the best freshman. All the DC area heads knew this a long time back. Last year with Durant, this year with Beasley, in two years we got Kendall Marshall, sophomore already committed to UNC.

But GMU is a good team with guys like Folarin Campbell and Will Thomas. Thomas will give Beasley some problems, well atleast more than any other team has.

co-sign... i was trying to hype up both my boys on here for years now. I watched kevin and mike grow up together and i never expected THIS. i knewthey'd be good but they're on another level. This area breeds the best talent in basketball

I was too half-asleep at the time to jump up and post about it, but good lord, Butler still has some shooters. 17 3-pointers against Michigan.

i still dont think he is the best freshman...

memphis cast>>>k state...even tho tha young dude jacob pullen is out there

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

I was too half-asleep at the time to jump up and post about it, but good lord, Butler still has some shooters. 17 3-pointers against Michigan.

Yeah - they returned the one kinda tall white guy who shot like 48 percent from three last year.. plus Graves.
They're just as scary as last year - maybe moreso.

Something crazy getting to see Gonzaga for the first time this season.. they're freaking huge. Seems like their entire line up outside of pargo andbouldin is big huge dudes. Definitely a different look for the zags.. not sure how i feel about it, they're struggling a bit with WKU right now.. but theyshould have this game. Very interesting first look at them...

ESPN did a special on that cat Rob Jones. His grandfather is Jim Jones ( the cult leader not from Dipset
laugh.gif
)

Jones playin good ball.

zags are having trouble putting westeren Kentucky away its 70-68 with like 3 minutes left, the game is on ESPN U

Courtney Lee is a great player, but didn't really deliver down the stretch against the Zags. Fun night of games. Really impressed with the way George Masonplayed against Kansas State. Thomas, Campbell and Co. will be tough this year.

By the way, how the heck is the Butler game not on right now? THEY WERE AT THE FREAKING GREAT ALASKA SHOOTOUT!

BYU is beating Louisville 48-47 with 15 minutes left...i doubt this game is on anywhere else, i can give updates if anyone wants them.

Back
Top Bottom