The Combat Jack Show Thread

I'll check the Vince Drink Champs soon.

I finally finished the Scarface ep...classic but he was killing the audio quality chewing on that ice :lol: Understandable though since he has been sick and spending time in the hospital

The free pod has taken a backseat to the Patreon content. Patreon topics are more interesting. Trying to find them for free.

It's sad that people still don't recognize Wack is a troll just like Turkey. He wants attention and they keep giving it to him. You aren't going to win, because you aren't going to discredit him. Dude talked about Pac and Nipsey.

He wins, and Ak is going to end up winning.

Vince is entertaining to me, I enjoyed the drink champs ep.

**** was dope. NORE was chills on this one. Surprised me, when they got to talking about the great migration west and redlining etc….And NO was up on it, and schooling EFN.

NORE again, **** sucking the Def Jam execs and being happy to have been taken advantage of :smh: :lol:. But that’s him. I can’t be mad at it.

Drink Champs seems to be “back” :pimp:

Why would anyone associate themselves w/ Alpo? Dude is serial killing rat *** snake. **** him & everybody that loves him. That dickhead is out here doin murder tours n ****. **** him.

I'm with you on this. I get Flip is a interviewer and you have to be unbias to an extent but being cool with dude when you have interviewed many people that have serious issues with him, I don't know.

So wait, Vlad was the one behind the camera when Ran and Joe were going at it?

No wonder Joe hates Vlad.

and Vlad ratted on Ran :wow:

The escalation

Finally watched this

What Flip did was honorable.

That Alpo **** was bubbling all over the internet, because people want to believe the negative. If Maino or Jim said it wasn't him, it wouldn't have been believed. Flip deaded it. That was some friend ****. Had nothing to do with Alpo.

The internets full of weirdos who would say Cam is a rat or shouldn't play Alpo in a. movie in 2021. Who wouldn't do or say **** to Po if he was right in front of them.

I don't hold him to it cuz i'd def watch an Alpo interview. Someone has to do it, I don't look at media folks needing to choose sides. I doubt Alpo extorting anyone because at this point it's easier to just get him clapped.

What’s the cliff notes on Flip, Jim, Cam and Alpo? I haven’t watched one of Flip’s interviews in a minute.

It's really no cliffs.

Jim had a birthday celebration. Maino, Zeek, and others were there. They had a camera showing them together. The internet deduced a 1 second clip while the camera was panning of some dude smoking in the background was Alpo.

The internet started calling Jim and Maino rats for hanging out with Alpo.

Flip who's cool with Jim from Stack and also cool with Maino called up Alpo, who's he been in contact with trying to get an interview with to dead the talk. Alpo said it wasn't him.

Back
Top Bottom