The Combat Jack Show Thread

Not surprising at all. Doesn’t make pop music. Not even sure he’s had any songs touch the radio?
His personality & ear for music makes him safe & accessible. I'm not sure if he's played on radio, but 'Norf Norf' was the song I thought would blow him up,

His personality & ear for music makes him safe & accessible. I'm not sure if he's played on radio, but 'Norf Norf' was the song I thought would blow him up,
He’s far from safe. He’s a little wild. You never know what he’ll say.

**** he’s not even that big of a deal in LA tbh. No offense to dude. I really liked his album that just came out.

He’s far from safe. He’s a little wild. You never know what he’ll say.

**** he’s not even that big of a deal in LA tbh. No offense to dude. I really liked his album that just came out.
He's safe in the Tyler the Creator is safe. Articulate & witty w/ a particular "look" that doesn't come off threatening. Is Long Beach LA? They way your counties, cities, cities w/n or whatever, is just confusing to me?

Nah Long Beach not LA he spoke about that in the interview.

You should def check out that DC ep, because he’s spoke on everything you saying in here.

He talked about Norf Norf being his biggest single and only platinum song but he kinda regrets that song because he rapped about gang **** on it.

He's safe in the Tyler the Creator is safe. Articulate & witty w/ a particular "look" that doesn't come off threatening. Is Long Beach LA? They way your counties, cities, cities w/n or whatever, is just confusing to me?
Long Beach is technically in LA county but people from their will say they’re not from LA. It’s weird in that LA is a county and a city.

First time I thought Parks sounded Malish

Dude was adamant about Tory's music and cancelling him from the allegations, but dude doesn't even listen to him. Way to make a stand, you're cancelling someone you never messed with musically anyway.

So it doesn't matter if he did or didn't shoot her, you still wouldn't be listening to him.

I'm cancelling spinach :rolleyes

Fam ….. this ***** Vince is like the west coast gang encyclopedia. Dude sounds like he knows everything about every gang lol

Joe and Parks trying to minimize the mickey track is wild considering royce been on a 2 week long IG tour doing damage control.

And that live between royce and mickey was disgusting.
It got a little corny once he switched his flow up though.

Back
Top Bottom