The Combat Jack Show Thread

:lol: How are these dudes around the music industry so always out of touch? Mal said "why are there microwaves, who still uses a microwave?" Who uses an air fryer for everything? By the time you gotta warm it up and cook it's the same time as an oven. It's an oven.
I think not using/recognizing the use of a microwave is for people without kids or have a personal chief who prepares all their meals.

I had a microwave for a few years when I lived with a roommate. When I moved out I got rid of it and honestly can’t get myself to buy another one today. Oven and stovetop all day for me. Microwaved food disgusts me now.

I admit I’m out of touch, though.:lol:

Last edited:
The discussion is stupid, because even if you don't have a Kuerig, you know what one is. You know people who have them.

So even if you don't use one personally yourself. You see them in stores. You see friends or relatives with them in their homes. It's not like it's a house phone, where it's something you don't see.

Mal's a dork, with a small mind. At least Wax has self awareness. Everyone has that friend who ain't too bright, but you accept them anyway.

Seems like both pods are getting in a groove. Rory and Mal chemistry getting better and Jbp topics are more interesting better. They’re getting a good balance of serious and funny .

Heard the wife and company was mixed up in drugs which is what lead to her demise.

Yeah, that restaurant that Ron Goldman worked at was like the trap for rich folks. They was using drugs heavy. Some of their friends was killed the same way. The fact that Goldman had a lot of bruise's on his nuckles and OJ had no marks makes it obvious he didn't do it.

Not long after the double murder, several other people involved with Mezzaluna were also murdered.

Casimir Sucharski, who was an acquaintance of O.J. Simpson was killed two weeks after Brown and Goldman.

A close friend of Ronald Goldman named Brett Cantor, 25, was killed in July of 1993. He was butchered with a knife in a similar manner to Brown and Goldman.

Another waiter from Mezzaluna named Michael Nigg was also killed. He was shot in the head.

Still another waiter from the restaurant was the victim of a car bomb attack, but survived. Again, I ask. Coincidence?

Joe posted the numbers and he still has the top rated pod. He mentioned it on one of the recent pods.

Finally had a chance to listen to the Mal and Rory podcast . Was actually pretty good .

was the one when they talked about the microwave ….. which then reminded me how I can’t stand this ***** Mal .

can’t listen to this ***** weekly but I’ll look out for when you guys say it’s good or I’m out of my normal shows and at work lol

I thought the same thing about Jim and French being cool but still saying **** your man...pause

Back
Top Bottom