The Combat Jack Show Thread

Anyway, so I was listening to this guy the other day & decide to look him up further, & dude turned out to be pedophile cult leader:

Leading to one of his victims telling his experience on da Flip podcast. I didn’t listen to it, respectfully:

So @VladPapi post a pic of 21 w/ no context w/ a caption accusing him of being in a cult?
Lol this was proven before fam. 21's fam came over here and somehow got mixed up with the Nuwabians fam. There are other pics out, and I believe he has spoken on it before.

I know some of this is new for you but this cult was big especially in ATL at that time. They had a whole pyramid and ****.

lowkey he can still hit lol, these the type of chicks to play you in public but swallow you up in a sneaky link :lol:

Bro, she ain't even Joe's type. When I see Joe liking a pic on IG the women aren't built like that. They're built exactly like what he's been with before Tahiry, Esther, Gloria Velez...

I know he probably was thinking FOH

Lol this was proven before fam. 21's fam came over here and somehow got mixed up with the Nuwabians fam. There are other pics out, and I believe he has spoken on it before.

I know some of this is new for you but this cult was big especially in ATL at that time. They had a whole pyramid and ****.

There's a fine line between cult and religion

Look at the Scientology, Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses

That's why the Branch Davidian's and David Koresh were so interesting to me.

There ain't been no viable evidence of 21 being in a cult & I'm searching. So me something.

There's a fine line between cult and religion

Look at the Scientology, Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses

That's why the Branch Davidian's and David Koresh were so interesting to me.

The line between cults and religion is paper thin fam and I acknowledge that.

Most religions kinda start as cults then grow and are eventually by the masses.

However, ****** lose me when they start touching the kids. There was a lot of that with the Nuwabians.

There has also historically been a lot of that with Christianity tho.

There ain't been no viable evidence of 21 being in a cult & I'm searching. So me something.
Damn this is about to lead me down a rabbit hole but I will see what I can find. I remember reading something about his connection with them around the ICE case but all I'm seeing is somewhat Nuwabian related propaganda currently.

If 21 isn't or hasn't been associated with them I'm actually pretty happy for him. Hearing accounts of that cult are pretty wild. Even without the rampant pedophilia. It's a win for Savage.

Around the time of his arrest, there were definitely a lot of details out about his family being a part of the cult, his relationship with his father etc but all folks would focus on is "he's British!" like he's not ATL to the core since being there from 7 years old. Ladies in the pic also clearly with the marker on their forehead.

Gotta look into that cult never heard of it . Amazing to see 21s growth though and happy to hear he owns his masters.
seems like a smart dude.

Used to call him my favorite bad rapper… went from that to actually being able to rap with the best of them :smokin

Around the time of his arrest, there were definitely a lot of details out about his family being a part of the cult, his relationship with his father etc but all folks would focus on is "he's British!" like he's not ATL to the core since being there from 7 years old. Ladies in the pic also clearly with the marker on their forehead.
I'm glad I didn't just make that **** up. I remember that picture that was recently posted and a couple others with them in front of temples and ****.

Not sure if he's had that stuff scrubbed from the internet or not but I vaguely remember it being easier to find at that time.

If I was a popping rapper idc what y'all say I wouldn't want to be associated with that **** by any means.

Check his Step pops. Dr. Amsu. That is him and his mom in those pics. With the free Dr. York shirt

This is the compound in GA, that was snatched up by the feds.

FE4FD960-ED04-420F-9989-0FEF6C609B1D.jpeg

21 a spiritual dude. He now practices IFA to this day

Yeah. The brother from a West Indian island where 87% of the people are from Africa :lol:. Also practices “ife” and apparently, “Nuwupianism” A lil bit on “Tama-Re”. 21 got some science behind him. But also, a lot of other **** going on. Idk what the hell this story will turn into...but it got the potential to be wild. And the Dr. Amsu **** makes it even weirder. Read up on Tama-Re

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tama-Re

Y’all should read up on Dwight York.
Him being Nuwubian, and living at Tama-Re is actually the crazier part of the story that everyone missed :lol:

004CCA15-A38F-4337-A582-D38D14EA1D23.jpeg

marikomorose marikomorose

4C40B0EF-4907-4196-BDDF-CFD0AA1B4C7B.png
9824BFB7-E2F7-41CE-A639-389A88AE58AB.png

Was Just gonna come in here to mention the rumor of Jay being a student of Dr York (although i think that's more 5% studies than anything else.

There is some truth to it. Also truth to the fact that the FEDS targeted the Nawubian’s in Georgia in order to steal their land for the GOVT and sell it off.

A54D893C-ED40-462C-83A4-3D5E40C9DC0F.png

Dirty mother f-ers. They wanted the LAND. And couldn’t stand that there was a black independent, and that they couldn’t get access to.

14C7BA44-8548-4C33-BC97-877796EE493E.png

It was HUGE. 476 acres of private BLACK OWNED LAND.

4F599480-A6FE-4106-B371-416D192FBEE5.jpeg

It would not surprise me if the govt used those charges under the guise of taking that property. That is classic white American ****. :smh:

There is some truth to it. Also truth to the fact that the FEDS targeted the Nawubian’s in Georgia in order to steal their land for the GOVT and sell it off.

A54D893C-ED40-462C-83A4-3D5E40C9DC0F.png

Dirty mother f-ers. They wanted the LAND. And couldn’t stand that there was a black independent, and that they couldn’t get access to.

14C7BA44-8548-4C33-BC97-877796EE493E.png

It was HUGE. 476 acres of private BLACK OWNED LAND.

4F599480-A6FE-4106-B371-416D192FBEE5.jpeg

It would not surprise me if the govt used those charges under the guise of taking that property. That is classic white American ****. :smh:

Never really went deep into his past or the case itself, but whenever it's a black person divulging knowledge of self i tend to take mainstream media's account on it with a grain of salt. Def gotta dig a bit deeper one of these days.

Was Just gonna come in here to mention the rumor of Jay being a student of Dr York (although i think that's more 5% studies than anything else.
He was walking around wearing a 5% Chain a lot a few years back.
marikomorose marikomorose

4C40B0EF-4907-4196-BDDF-CFD0AA1B4C7B.png
9824BFB7-E2F7-41CE-A639-389A88AE58AB.png
I read the blog. It didn't tell me much though. Dr. York just was another Black American from the northeast obsessed w/ Egypt despite being a descendant of West Africans. Nothing in this proves that were apart of that cult aside from 21's mother wearing a shirt.

I just finished listening to this and they sound like regular spiritual nutritionist. Nothing stated was profound. I regular google search will show the things they are warning you about, but w/ more details. Somethings were informative though.

He was walking around wearing a 5% Chain a lot a few years back.

I read the blog. It didn't tell me much though. Dr. York just was another Black American from the northeast obsessed w/ Egypt despite being a descendant of West Africans. Nothing in this proves that were apart of that cult aside from 21's mother wearing a shirt.

I just finished listening to this and they sound like regular spiritual nutritionist. Nothing stated was profound. I regular google search will show the things they are warning you about, but w/ more details. Somethings were informative though.

Got damn man. The word “cult” is what you’re hung up on. Idc about. I’m showing you right then and there that 21s family was involved in, and tied into the Nawubian community in GA. Nothing more than that. Like I said, dude and his people are spiritual. Idk why that is a hard thing for you to process.

There are literal pictures of 21 and his family at Tama Re. People grew up with him there.

Back
Top Bottom