The Combat Jack Show Thread

I wasn't as critical of Candyman as Joe, but I wasn't a big fan. My spidey senses go up at the mixed dude who grew up on the Upper West Side and has a white wife beating us over the head. I keep wondering if it's genuine, or it's just a Tyler Perry one trick pony side from him and it's his way in.

:lol: made that man pay

This was honestly shocking to me that it happened and Mickey still got done like that.

But then I said that does sound like some typical Wu gangsta ****.

So I just say again Mickey Factz still raps?! What is he doing on Drink Champs ANYWAY!?

This was honestly shocking to me that it happened and Mickey still got done like that.

But then I said that does sound like some typical Wu gangsta ****.

So I just say again Mickey Factz still raps?! What is he doing on Drink Champs ANYWAY!?

He released a project that nobody cared about. That's why he was so quick to get involved in the Lupe and Royce situation.

im not up on drakes music like that. but i liked this album.

i cant name too many drake songs from memory.

i only tried reviewing his albums last year for the first time last year.

It's interesting how dude brought up La Di Da Di. I thought he was paying homage. I don't remember people getting offended or Doug or Rick saying anything. Because Snoop did it again with Vapors.

People fake cared when Cam and Jay of course.

But the whole industry does it, it's just that nobody cares about lyrics or listens to them.

Osama wears Kith, Saddam wears Burberry….Joe wears Amiri :lol:

Rory and Mal gotta find more stuff to talk about or they need to start interviewing people. All their convos always lead to back to dating/sex talk, while kinda funny it’s getting old.

Every episode I’ve listened to is Rory getting into his white boy bag and Mal repeatedly calling him a nasty little white boy lol.

Trick gives names of singers who can saaaaang and Nore says Alicia

and Trick not knowing Wyclef was Haitian

200w.gif

Last edited:

It's interesting how dude brought up La Di Da Di. I thought he was paying homage. I don't remember people getting offended or Doug or Rick saying anything. Because Snoop did it again with Vapors.

But the whole industry does it, it's just that nobody cares about lyrics or listens to them.

Snoop even shouted out Slick Rick at the beginning. It was a obvious tribute to him. :lol:

Tory just stealing from _'s. He been stealing lyrics, concepts, flows for years.

1630938002026.png

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Nasty!!

did come across this yesterday tho, he packed that boy up in a way that wouldn't work for any rapper except Drake. Budden literally got an anthology of diss records ranging from Jay & Drake to Saigon :lol:

Hard to sound empty inside and fill a vacancy
Get some advice, come over kick it and vibe
I’m here with hotels, strippers, Odell, all that **** that you like
We'll light some candles and some hookah
Hookers flickin' the lights

We'll play Aaliyah's greatest hits, you'll get all tickled inside

Tori is a whole other level of biting, he might be the GOAT of it actually

When Ish got on his **** about actors and the subjectivity :rofl: :rofl:

Getting to Denzel not having range and playing the same role. Ol NT argument :lol:
I thought it was hilarious his argument against Denzel after just praising Drake for the same.

Joe's view on movies suck so bad makes me think Candyman might be a banger though I have no plans on seeing it.

Back
Top Bottom