The Combat Jack Show Thread

When Joe was talking about Stephen A and Max it just felt like somebody wanted to make the comparison to Rory and Mal :lol:

I noticed that also

Watching Stephen A the past two weeks, I can see why he wanted to change the format, it had grown stale and predictable. A rotating group is better.

Sometimes it seems like Ish has it out for Parks, but that might just be how he talks. Parks was googling about the meth :lol:

Joe at the Fab party :lol:

Joe went to the Ja/Joe Verzuz so I wonder what he's going to say on Saturday. Especially when he saw the crowds perspective.

E_Puv_bWEAUK0bm

a turtle neck in September is wild

but he's wondering why people were shocked he was at fashion week

Tired of ice or ish (still get them confused) saying “this is Patreon content” every single time a real subject comes up …. Shut yo *** up!

Right, just talk. If it gets too crazy then edit it out. joe was throwing around c👀n a bunch this episode

Tired of ice or ish (still get them confused) saying “this is Patreon content” every single time a real subject comes up …. Shut yo *** up!
Thats actually part of the tease to get you to pay for patreon.

Probably only a matter of time before they start a convo on the regular pod and have it fade out making you want to hear the rest on patreon.

Otherwise they would just edit out and go to the next topic.

It was Ish

Their voices are distinctly different

I wouldn't pay, because I barely have time to listen to the pods I'm already subscribed too.

My mind has changed over time and I wouldn't mind paying for the entertainment because we do anyways, but the pod just don't hit like that for me anymore. I skip episodes and don't finish sometimes.

I just look at timestamps and skip to the 2 or 3 topics I'm interested in then cut it off. Since Mal and Rory left I haven't just let it rock.

It was Ish

Their voices are distinctly different

I wouldn't pay, because I barely have time to listen to the pods I'm already subscribed too.

ah yeah its not the voices , I just never got invested / cared who is who when it comes to them for whatever reason.

I guess I more so just listen for joe . They don’t really stand out , I just know one likes trap/drill music and the other one is an old man .

idk which works at footlocker or does construction or has a cousin in the league or any of that.

while I ended up not standing mal and Rory got annoying , their personalities and what they had going on as individuals stood out more .

Yeah it's absurd, but definitely not the first time I've heard it. I didn't really make the connection, but when Ice mentioned that a lot of it is coming from China, a lightbulb went off in my head.

I can't believe it's just my small time guy who's procuring fentanyl. It's gotta be a lot more insidious than that.

It actually made me do a little digging, 'cause I was smoking as they started talking about it. :lol: :blush:

'Currently, China remains the primary source of fentanyl and fentanyl-related substances trafficked through international mail and express consignment operations environment, as well as the main source for all fentanyl-related substances trafficked into the United States.'

1631815115063.png

Also i'm surprised Joe of all people touched on the Lil Nas X topic considering how bad they wanna "cancel" him but i'm glad it was said.

That lil ***** is using gay as a marketing strategy.

Dudes finally got into some serious talk with the Fentanyl/drug talk & they decide to save it for patreon.

Don't know how often that may happen but the thought of putting Fentanyl on weed is wild

They really didn't save much

and the conversation about drugs being legal, Ish shut down Parks. Parks has it simplified, but Ish actually had thought about it.

Also i'm surprised Joe of all people touched on the Lil Nas X topic considering how bad they wanna "cancel" him but i'm glad it was said.

That lil ***** is using gay as a marketing strategy.

I don't think it's that deep

He's a troll, and he's after attention, and they keep giving it to him.

It's no different than female rappers who use their sexuality.

And they get called out for it, Same as "gangsta" rappers OD'n on the imagery etc etc. They get highlighted & called corny for it.

Because his method happens to fall in line with a certain demo your "homophobic" if you call out that BS & they alluded too it.

Hes 100% a troll. Funny enough, he’s on the breakfast club today talking about Trolling…and trolling.

C20B9CE9-66D8-4388-BB05-4EE7F7987413.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom