The Combat Jack Show Thread

1632115812083.png

B7gTBR4.gif

Last edited:
I know that look, couple more chugs and this bottle going across the back of son head -- but this my people's event so I gotta chill.

Him, logic, Joyne, EM, etc etc, I could go on for days, of the cornballs, I’m curious who actually bump they music faithfully.
Someone does. I come across his merch a good amount at thrift stores, and his merch is actually really dope. It's some of the better stuff I've come across in quality design, fair fabric & price. I'm just a not fan of his, so I don't buy it. Now that I think about it, Logic has a pretty open fanbase :lol: I guess it's to be fan of his being that he's so agreeable.

Rory needs to stop holding everything in because w/o context he looks like a complete madman.

Didn't know about the L&HH ****. I don't even understand how dudes keep signing to Baby and then complaining about him not paying them properly. How do dudes allow some 5'6 chick to exist and just allow her to steal from them and keep it moving like they dropped some change on the ground? Dudes kill for being owed a few hundred dollars.

I know that look, couple more chugs and this bottle going across the back of son head -- but this my people's event so I gotta chill.

That dude who tweeted that said they were seen talking at multiple occasions. I truly think they’re alright. Joe and Mal may have real issues though.

She's not even that attractive, she's average. She had work to get where she's at.

So dudes are saying Karen can help your young artist. I'll introduce you and if you give her a bag, she'll hook you up with the right people and propel their career. But her name was still golden for this to be happening for years?

the-wire-clay-davis.gif

That dude who tweeted that said they were seen talking at multiple occasions. I truly think they’re alright. Joe and Mal may have real issues though.

This is why I said "fans" shouldn't be taking sides. One none of us even knows the real story. Two, if they start talking or being cool, how are you going to react? Be like the Nas and Jay Stans who still carry on a beef they squashed 15 years ago.

The Rory **** was more money based and pride.

The Mal **** was more personal and that's the way both reacted. The **** he said to Mal there's no coming back from that. Joe embarrassed him in front of the world.

This is why I said "fans" shouldn't be taking sides. One none of us even knows the real story. Two, if they start talking or being cool, how are you going to react? Be like the Nas and Jay Stans who still carry on a beef they squashed 15 years ago.

The Rory **** was more money based and pride.

The Mal **** was more personal and that's the way both reacted. The **** he said to Mal there's no coming back from that. Joe embarrassed him in front of the world.
The Jay and Nas comparison hit it on the head.

Last edited:
I never really ****ed with Family Matters like that. It's like I grew out of it and Urkel and the show being revolved around him stopped being funny. So when people say it's a top black comedy, I can't really see it. I can't watch that show now. I can watch Cosby Show, Different World, Martin, Fresh Prince, Jeffersons, Sanford & Son.

It doesn't surprise me it had no black writers. You could have replaced the cast with white people and it would have been the same. I don't ever remember it dealing with race.

The show was supposed to be in Chicago? I always find it weird how these shows are in cities, but never actually represent the actual cities.

Norm Lear has some of my favorite shows of all time.

I ain't even know he was a late edition to the show. I watched some episodes but didn't keep up with it like Martion or Fresh Prince. That's very different for somebody to come mid season and become the star of the show.

Back
Top Bottom