The Combat Jack Show Thread

Didn't even realize this whole time Desus was wearing that wack jeans type hoodie at the end of their clips that Akademiks was wearing because apparently it's not supposed to fit like fat babymama fupa jeans.
desmer.PNG

They get ripped for real in this vid though

Nah the hoodie/denim jacket combo is egregious on any human he doing BAD with that fit.

I hate when I’m listening and they say **** that is factually false , be wanting to jump through my AirPods.

joe *said Dwight had high expectations and magic went nowhere …. Like they didn’t go to the finals and lead them to their best record since the mid 90s

Nothing I hate more than uninformed, dead wrong, but LOUD sports takes :lol:. I for real get mad, and just turn **** off.

Thank you for saving me the agony.

The I remember Ish’s niece (Te’a Cooper) , was engaged to Dwight. So it prolly makes sense

The Shyheim one was good also, shouldn't have taken the controversy for Nore to get him on the show

I hate when I’m listening and they say **** that is factually false , be wanting to jump through my AirPods.

joe *said Dwight had high expectations and magic went nowhere …. Like they didn’t go to the finals and lead them to their best record since the mid 90s

Dwight is wild, I've never seen a player fall off so much in peoples eyes.

I've actually had debates with people who tried to say he wasn't even a hall of famer. The basketball hall of fame will let mediocre players who made four or five all star games. Dude was the best center and defensive player for seven of eight years. Instead of getting traded he suffered a career ending injury leaving Orlando he's a first ballot hall of famer and in the top 75.

And if you look at those Magic teams it was a bunch of mediocre players thrown in with old Grant Hill and Vince.

Dwight is wild, I've never seen a player fall off so much in peoples eyes.

I've actually had debates with people who tried to say he wasn't even a hall of famer. The basketball hall of fame will let mediocre players who made four or five all star games. Dude was the best center and defensive player for seven of eight years. Instead of getting traded he suffered a career ending injury leaving Orlando he's a first ballot hall of famer and in the top 75.

And if you look at those Magic teams it was a bunch of mediocre players thrown in with old Grant Hill and Vince.

All facts .The thing that confused/pissed me off the most was when they were talking about him they only mentioned his lakers and rockets years… like The first 8 years of his career didn’t exist lol

nobody in the world was saying he should make it because of these last few seasons.

That Wale NORE interview was awkward :lol: couldn’t tell if they were joking around or if they was being passive aggressive.

Wale a diva but I respect he wasn’t going for the typical NORE just says any ol bull**** and no one acknowledges it :lol:

You could tell Wale peeped NORE is just tryna get you ****ed up to say some stupid ****. Dude told him to “hurry up” and drink :lol:

Yeah, I wouldn't say it was bad, but it was just awkward.

It had some funny parts though. Like where is Animal Thug and did you do coke with Chico DeBarge :rofl:

He was trying to out Nore Nore and he researched and studied Drink Champs and was fully aware of it before going in.

The annoying part to me was EFN, who had no clue about his music and then got an attitude when called out on it. You are supposed to be a DJ and you do an interview show.

I think it's a familiarity where his anxiety doesn't show

because he's more personable here

Charlamagne's a lame, he never heard of the term Super Timbs and started giggling like a chick

Last edited:
Eff Alpo. RIP BKTidalWave. I’ll never forget, BkTidalWave doing an IG Live a few years ago, completely naked at 2 in the morning, screaming at her neighbors and at the cops. She was nuts.

Back
Top Bottom