The Combat Jack Show Thread

Dude out NORE’d NORE :lol:. Wild
NORE could barely talk, yo was the one doing the cutting off and stepping on NORE talking points/stories :lol:

And Shyne minus well named the joints he was talking bout smashing, he dropped enough hints :lol: but I get it it he’s in politician mode with everything these days so I take everything he says with a grain of salt

Last edited:
I just want to point out that it is ridiculous that both Hernandez during his run and this Lil Nas X ***** are being referred to as "kids".

Them ****** were/are grown men
Lil Nas X trolls and shouldn't be even compared or put in the same sentence as the other

I'm not sure why your asking me that lol, the only time i mention him is when a discussion in here pops up about him.

In regards to other rappers it shouldn't effect them, the same way someone else's money shouldn't efect them, the same way someones drug use shouldn't effect them, the way someone's clothes shouldn't effect them etc etc

My point is that if you are a name in hiphop people are going to criticize/take shots at you, especially if you purposely invite media attention.

the shots at him happen to be in regards to sexuality so it treated differently, but he hasn't gotten any more scrutiny then the average rapper with his notoriety.

because you type up long *** post about Lil Nas X like he's constantly on your mind, just like Boosie.

Wishing death upon him is the same scrutiny?

Note could barely talk, yo was the one doing the cutting off and stepping on NORE talking points/stories :lol:

And Shyne minus well named the joints he was talking bout smashing, he dropped enough hints :lol: but I get it it he’s in politician mode with everything these days so I take everything he says with a grain of salt

Shyne a wild narcissist :lol:

It was wild to see him cutting NORE off, and going on long winding diatribes about random **** :lol:. NO was the one trying to get him back on topic.

I never seen it before. It was hilarious lmao

Shyne a wild narcissist :lol:

It was wild to see him cutting NORE off, and going on long winding diatribes about random **** :lol:. NO was the one trying to get him back on topic.

I never seen it before. It was hilarious lmao

This is funny, because during the holiday break I listened to the Sean and Moni Love joint and I think Sean was sort of annoyed by it.

Shyne is a great story teller though, which makes sense with his rapping.

I had thought Shyne had been up there before.

I liked Joe's pod Saturday

It's still trickin even if you have it :lol: Telling a chick come fly somewhere they'll fake it for the trip and you're paying for companionship. If she's never been anywhere she might fake it to get another trip. Everyone can afford to get some cheap crack joint, does that mean you ain't a trick?

Van Lathan went in on them boys also. I'm like Ish, some people just need to be punched in the face to restore the feeling of repercussions in action. But I also agree with Ice, I never heard of those dudes, and giving the attention isn't necessarily the move.

So dudes think they're a high value man, just because you might have an education and have money? Giving corny dudes entitlement.

because you type up long *** post about Lil Nas X like he's constantly on your mind, just like Boosie.

Wishing death upon him is the same scrutiny?

From UNCLE MURDA :lol::lol:

I can go down a list of ****** who he's wished harm on, laughed at being harmed, or threatened to cause harm himself & ****** just continue to go about their day. Rappers literally get killed on a weekly basis & **** just keeps on chuggin.

I'm not gonna sit here & act as if extra offensive or disrespectful because the ***** is gay fam :lol:. Uncle Murda's entire persona is made off saying ridiculously reckless things.

People had to see this coming.

dudes are basically the other extreme to the City girl/*** Life **** that's being pumped where women are told to essentially use use men for money. Naturally losers like those dudes are going to pop up pretending to be some "Alpha" dude.

whole dynamic of relationships based off social media is ****ed

Joe is an idiot and argues like a woman

He does an ad for Bel Air, because he made it obvious when he said there's a lot of good stuff on Peacock.

Then two minutes later says I don't want to watch Euphoria because it's dealing with high school kids :stoneface: Bro, just say the subject matter hits too close to home.

Then goes on a nonsensical rant about AB who even came back and said, yeah, I might have went too far. And he's not getting another job after ****ting on two people who went to bat for you numerous times in Brady and Arians. He shared text messages. Nobody is bringing him in their locker room.

Joe's entire AB argument was wrong. Ish and Ice kept trying to course correct him and he just wouldn't listen.

AB is a super talent and I wouldn't be shocked if he got another job but it's a long shot. The crazy thing is AB sent shots at Tom and he totally could've just skipped it. Joe's "he has CTE" excuse can only go so far.

Back
Top Bottom