The Combat Jack Show Thread

Solid JBP today, lovedd their talk about VR and where we going 5-10 years, even sooner now

I like that aspect Ice brings

Odd we could be in a Johnny Mnemonic or Ready Player One reality. For me that doesn't sound that exciting, but for someone growing up in it, it probably is. I also don't understand the concept of watching people create lame videos on TikTok.

I think Amazon and Facebook snuck through, but they weren't the only ones. Webstore were popular in the 90's, it's just that Amazon was able to do it bigger and better. MySpace could still be a thing if they adapted.

don’t listen to any uncle Murda and I’m far from being sensitive about things said but man that Nas X getting HIV line as soon as the song cuts on was Od lol. Made me cringe

But yeah I agree , Joe Main frustration was with Murda comment about the Pod . Once I realized he never addressed that directly it made sense .

I’m happy Joe back to his **** talking of rappers though. Had smoke for Troy Ave , Freddie and uncle Murda all in one episode

Hope he doesn’t get smacked up though , especially since he alluded to ****** being down lo and that’s why they’re obsessed with Nas X

don’t listen to any uncle Murda and I’m far from being sensitive about things said but man that Nas X getting HIV line as soon as the song cuts on was Od lol. Made me cringe

But yeah I agree , Joe Main frustration was with Murda comment about the Pod . Once I realized he never addressed that directly it made sense .

I’m happy Joe back to his **** talking of rappers though. Had smoke for Troy Ave , Freddie and uncle Murda all in one episode

Hope he doesn’t get smacked up though , especially since he alluded to ****** being down lo and that’s why they’re obsessed with Nas X

It made me go back and listen to the song. Yeah, it was a shock value line.

and dude does seem to be a punching bag, and I'm going to go back to high school, when did it ever become cool to pick on the gay or weak kid? It's lame and it's coming from 40 year old men. It looks mad suspect that you care about his sexuality.

and someone needs to tell Freddie he's looking corny out here, because he appears to be oblivious.

Honestly these year end rap up raps are down bad so I get him adding shock value for attention. Either way these grown *** men need to leave this kid alone and let him and his fans enjoy his music.

I mean who is really "bullying" Nas X, Boosie seems to be the only one who has constantly said anything about him.

I think a big reason he gets brought up a lot is because he himself ties everything he does to his sexuality. 100% of the time i hear something about him it's in relation to some antic. he//his team plays up his sexuality for attention..... hence why whenever that's a topic in rap he has now become the posterboy of that convo.

Nas X doesn't face anymore scrutiny then the average rapper, it's just the things he scrutinized about isn't deemed okay.

Dude was a Nicki Minaj Twitter Stan Troll before he blew. Homie know how all this internet **** works :lol:

He baits for certain reactions and it keeps his name hot in ***hip hop\rap*** culture while his actual music doesn’t…

Tyler and Frank never had any issues with the culture showing love. Because they ain’t make that their whole personality and do **** like “me and Boosie got a song coming”

I mean who is really "bullying" Nas X, Boosie seems to be the only one who has constantly said anything about him.

I think a big reason he gets brought up a lot is because he himself ties everything he does to his sexuality. 100% of the time i hear something about him it's in relation to some antic. he//his team plays up his sexuality for attention..... hence why whenever that's a topic in rap he has now become the posterboy of that convo.

Nas X doesn't face anymore scrutiny then the average rapper, it's just the things he scrutinized about isn't deemed okay.

It's like you dudes see certain words and get defensive and start projecting.

You get no points for continuously mentioning the little gay kid, just like Freddie Gibbs gets no points for going at Ak.

Do you search for gay ****? So why do you care what Lil Nas X does? I have never seen or heard a Lil Nas X song besides Old Town road. I don't hear about his stories besides from Boosie rants. So why does his "trolling" trigger you and why is it deserving of a reaction?

Who exactly is his trolling harming and why is it triggering to you?

There's a million trolls out here, but the gay dude is the problem when he does it?

Podcasts seem like a great way to kill a friendship

I'm a Brandon Marshall fan and I'm happy how his career and life has turned out compared to how it started. It's very Ron Ron like.

but I think it's a difference now that there's major money and fame in podcasting.

It seems to be a problem when it's one persons idea in the beginning and they bring in their "friends" to participate. They aren't having that talk at the beginning and aren't coming in as equals and learn the hard way.

Plus Chad and Brandon look at themselves as the names.

It made me go back and listen to the song. Yeah, it was a shock value line.

and dude does seem to be a punching bag, and I'm going to go back to high school, when did it ever become cool to pick on the gay or weak kid? It's lame and it's coming from 40 year old men. It looks mad suspect that you care about his sexuality.

and someone needs to tell Freddie he's looking corny out here, because he appears to be oblivious.
Well I mean bullies were never "cool" but they kept bullying pretty much unchecked.

It is odd to watch it go down in this format for a few reasons but some dudes trying to get off that old school ignorance given society has become so PC and dudes feel its a 100× worse than it is.

Thing is ppl just keep laughing with or laughing at dude's like Boosie and the like.

It's like you dudes see certain words and get defensive and start projecting.

You get no points for continuously mentioning the little gay kid, just like Freddie Gibbs gets no points for going at Ak.

Do you search for gay ****? So why do you care what Lil Nas X does? I have never seen or heard a Lil Nas X song besides Old Town road. I don't hear about his stories besides from Boosie rants. So why does his "trolling" trigger you and why is it deserving of a reaction?

Who exactly is his trolling harming and why is it triggering to you?

There's a million trolls out here, but the gay dude is the problem when he does it?

I don't think anyone is looking for "points" off of him, he's a public figure who gets tons of media attention & publicly trolls a lot, in turn his name gets brought up by some. But for some reason if anybody mentions anything about him at all (I remember ****** went at East head for saying he didn't like a song :lol:) the kid gloves come out & it's viewed as "bullying" or rappers having a "vendetta" against him when in reality he gets no more criticism/hate than any other star rapper.

Tyler is someone who is constantly trolling when it comes to sexuality, but it isn't constantly a topic because him & his team don't play that up for attention, they focus on highlighting his art first.

In relation to Gibbs & AK, it's the same thing..... AK is a grown *** man who does things constantly to garner this type of reaction..... he then engages & promotes these back & forths, wash & repeat. Then wants to run back to the victim role knowing damn well he orchestrates the persona for gain :lol:.

We see rappers publicly shamed/joked on for their addiction problems, death of family/friends, financial issues, mental health etc etc & it's just an average day. nobody is up in arms demanding that rappers & fans stop "bullying kids" then

I don't think anyone is looking for "points" off of him, he's a public figure who gets tons of media attention & publicly trolls a lot, in turn his name gets brought up by some. But for some reason if anybody mentions anything about him at all (I remember ****** went at East head for saying he didn't like a song :lol:) the kid gloves come out & it's viewed as "bullying" or rappers having a "vendetta" against him when in reality he gets no more criticism/hate than any other star rapper.

Tyler is someone who is constantly trolling when it comes to sexuality, but it isn't constantly a topic because him & his team don't play that up for attention, they focus on highlighting his art first.

In relation to Gibbs & AK, it's the same thing..... AK is a grown *** man who does things constantly to garner this type of reaction..... he then engages & promotes these back & forths, wash & repeat. Then wants to run back to the victim role knowing damn well he orchestrates the persona for gain :lol:.

We see rappers publicly shamed/joked on for their addiction problems, death of family/friends, financial issues, mental health etc etc & it's just an average day. nobody is up in arms demanding that rappers & fans stop "bullying kids" then

Again, why is his sexuality an issue to YOU or anyone else? Why do YOU care who who he has sex with or if its played up?

Most of us don't care. His trolling affects you, how?

Again, why is his sexuality an issue to YOU or anyone else? Why do YOU care who who he has sex with or if its played up?

Most of us don't care. His trolling affects you, how?

I'm not sure why your asking me that lol, the only time i mention him is when a discussion in here pops up about him.

In regards to other rappers it shouldn't effect them, the same way someone else's money shouldn't efect them, the same way someones drug use shouldn't effect them, the way someone's clothes shouldn't effect them etc etc

My point is that if you are a name in hiphop people are going to criticize/take shots at you, especially if you purposely invite media attention.

the shots at him happen to be in regards to sexuality so it treated differently, but he hasn't gotten any more scrutiny then the average rapper with his notoriety.

Back
Top Bottom