The Combat Jack Show Thread

The call in portion has been good for the show. The callers haven’t been weird and the topics have been cool
Good for their pockets too since that's the $50 tier. Rando callers are one of my pet peeves since radio though. Either they say something stupid or have audio issues.

I saw what he said on TBC

I expected him to defend him. He sat every week with Schulz playing contrarian and allowing it.

It gotta burn CTG up knowing Shulz bout to lap him, and doesn’t need him anymore. And a lot of it is because of Rogan and his audience :lol:

You can even hear it in the dynamic of how they speak to each other now lol. Shulz be carrying it like, I don’t need you…I’m just doing this because

Lmao :smh:

That CTG smear campaign was real. Homie literally had an HBO deal a couple years back and the powers that be stepped on that ****.

He still doing just fine tho and he does have a network for what it's worth.

Anybody still listening to the read? Is loud speakers still a thing?

That CTG smear campaign was real. Homie literally had an HBO deal a couple years back and the powers that be stepped on that ****.

He still doing just fine tho and he does have a network for what it's worth.

Anybody still listening to the read? Is loud speakers still a thing?

Funny thing is…it was STAR who was leading that. CTG is good either way. Actually amazing that HE, is where he’s at.

Flip out the whole joint out, this already better than Vlad :pimp: . Good to see QueenzFlip back. Covid really slowed them down. Buddy was going crazy before the madness

It gotta burn CTG up knowing Shulz bout to lap him, and doesn’t need him anymore. And a lot of it is because of Rogan and his audience :lol:

You can even hear it in the dynamic of how they speak to each other now lol. Shulz be carrying it like, I don’t need you…I’m just doing this because

Lmao :smh:

crazy seeing this take place. Rogan really is what gave Andrew that look. Ctg dont even promote BI and the 1 time he had Schultz on TBC he left 5 min into the interview

Schultz is in that frat boy, Bar stool,
Will say racist things but then say its just comedy bag and with Rogan, took him to new heights. He not slick though, people like Andrew are big reason racism will never go away or take. Serious in this country, those one’s on the low and then when called out will say its jokes

I dont find schultz standup funny at all but
He not too terrible on tbi/flagrant 2

I can't stand her voice, so I can't listen to her. Not sure how she got a radio gig, not having a radio voice. Yee helped a lot I'm sure, but still.

I used to think she was Latina, but she said she was mixed, so that explains why she sounds like an old white lady.

L’Oréal was trrrible on there. Got damn. Kudos to them for sticking up for Wax

I always got the feeling that he tired of playing the punching bag. Like, CTG & them be taking it too far at times. And what that allowed is a space where all his friends feel they can disrespect wack too.

You can tell L’Oreal ain’t used to being around them type of *****s :lol:. A lot was said that she ain’t catch up on. And she kept trying to throw Wax under the bus for no reason at all, but they sensed how **** up it was…flipped it on her. Leavening her stuttering and out of place

L’oréal voice is wild annoying. :smh:

You gotta watch people who put your business out there and say it’s just jokes afterward. Stand on that hating **** so I can know how to operate around you. That person’s no friend. Madd people be doing that to Wax. He’s always the but of the joke. **** is wild.

Back
Top Bottom