The Combat Jack Show Thread

It was passive aggressive. Saying Fred is a bad business man, saying Channing was making whatever for years and I doubled it, basically calling Ryan phony. It was shots in there. Listening to both shows it's definitely still some tension but at the end of the day everybody is winning, both podcast are doing numbers

Yeah, it seemed like something that led to that and the two other dudes seemed to be egging it on and they also had issues.

The Ryan Clark not speaking to him was weird. Maybe he didn't see him.

The joke/skit was corny anyway.

I'm sure Rory was happy to do it.

Dude kinda wild for leaving that one as ambiguous as he did. :lol:

Can’t tell if he was coming out and saying he was the one in jail having sex with guys or if he’s alluding to smashing a female c.o.

Kinda strange that he won’t just clear that one up.

AAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

This ********* wildin on some gay rape ***** :lol:

Talking about I aint ****** no punk. What that even mean tho?

Last edited:
Imagine having so many people talk about how you didn't have a career because of how lame you looked...but your claim to fame is writing for this guy:

1175295.jpeg

It's an evil world :smh:

All for this ***** to start rapping about FN’s and getting face tats lol

It’s doing exactly what Rory & Mal intended :lol:.

“Interview still up, go check it.”

That’s a W, for them. All parties really

That skit was better than the Juice one.

That was tame, someone is going to complain on twitter.

The alphabet boys were going to get upset at the monkeypox reference and it being labeled a gay condition.

and once it's on the internet is forever, scrub :lol:

Imagine having so many people talk about how you didn't have a career because of how lame you looked...but your claim to fame is writing for this guy:

1175295.jpeg

It's an evil world :smh:
Not everyone is meant to be a star. It's a shame he got caught up. He was on his way writing for Sean, Nas, and others.

P Valley just ain’t for me. We all know the hood got DL dudes. The show just was never something I could see myself watching. With or without bruh character.

I’d rather watch something like Player’s Club anyway

But we’re in a time where the strip club culture is less taboo, poll dancing lessons are the norm, and booty shaking on social media is the norm now. So, I understand the producers trying to capitalize off of it.

P Valley really is a terrible show :lol:. The writing is comical, man. And the way they write the characters to speak is hella cringe. My girl be having it on sometimes, and I just be dying laughing at the dialogue :lol:

But there is a lot of “drama” and some could say it’s interesting. Def has a target demographic. Blown away that, that dude who play Lil Murda is married to a woman. Ain’t no way.

TVs, movies in general are in a really rough place. Talent drought.

My only issue with P Valley is that they show the worst elements of our culture. I know it's meant to uplift the black LGBTQ community etc but doing it this way isn't it. There's plenty of "out" hood dudes. They had to make homie DL, a rapper, a drug dealer, and a gang member to get people to "accept" him.

Then you add in the scripting messy story telling etc. That **** just gives me a headache. I'm happy for that dude that plays Lil Murda. For all we know that could very well be the next Michael K Williams.

I'm sure he catches slack for his character but I have to believe he getting a big bag and it's a huge look in terms of young black viewers.

Last edited:
I just don't get the joke since I don't watch the show, is it just not wanting to smoke with him because he played a gay character or is there something else to it?

P Valley really is a terrible show :lol:. The writing is comical, man. And the way they write the characters to speak is hella cringe. My girl be having it on sometimes, and I just be dying laughing at the dialogue :lol:

But there is a lot of “drama” and some could say it’s interesting. Def has a target demographic. Blown away that, that dude who play Lil Murda is married to a woman. Ain’t no way.

TVs, movies in general are in a really rough place. Talent drought.

The funny **** is it's a low IQ show like Tyler Perry movies, but a lot of the people watching don't realize it. When I watch The Chi or Power, I know what I'm getting. The people who watch P Valley actually think it's Emmy material.

The town is so small town and backwards, but everyone is so accepting of all these dudes dressed up as women. Do they have white versions of these shows? We're homophobic though

Back
Top Bottom