The Combat Jack Show Thread

Quentin Miller def resembles & gamer more than he does a rapper, No wonder it was strictly ghostwriting

😂 even tho i know exactly what you mean…i think that observation is more to do with who he is than the actual observation because i would think in these times today the overlap between gamers & rappers in the venn diagram of personality types is definitely much larger than it would have been in earlier eras

😂 even tho i know exactly what you mean…i think that observation is more to do with who he is than the actual observation because i would think in these times today the overlap between gamers & rappers in the venn diagram of personality types is definitely much larger than it would have been in earlier eras

Word Tee Grizly is a whole gamer & it hasn't hurt his career at all

Quentin Miller def resembles & gamer more than he does a rapper, No wonder it was strictly ghostwriting

… I mean we have, so called street dudes doing ig skits/pranks YouTubers and tiktok rappers…. 69 resembled a cross dresser so, yeah. Image and certain “looks” are no longer a factor in rap music.

It’s all inclusive

… I mean we have, so called street dudes doing ig skits/pranks YouTubers and tiktok rappers…. 69 resembled a cross dresser so, yeah. Image and certain “looks” are no longer a factor in rap music.

It’s all inclusive
You still have to be somewhat interesting or have something that draws fans to you no matter what lane you decide to be in …QM just bland and seems like what most ppl would call “lame”

Imagine having so many people talk about how you didn't have a career because of how lame you looked...but your claim to fame is writing for this guy:

1175295.jpeg

It's an evil world :smh:

Dude kinda wild for leaving that one as ambiguous as he did. :lol:

Can’t tell if he was coming out and saying he was the one in jail having sex with guys or if he’s alluding to smashing a female c.o.

Kinda strange that he won’t just clear that one up.

He been cleared it up, and said it’s a female CO.

But he really willing to let this be ambiguous to sell a book/doc, and keep his name out there :smh: :lol:

But Turk also seem like the type who WOULD **** a punk :lol:

Last edited:
How was that dissing anyone?

It was passive aggressive. Saying Fred is a bad business man, saying Channing was making whatever for years and I doubled it, basically calling Ryan phony. It was shots in there. Listening to both shows it's definitely still some tension but at the end of the day everybody is winning, both podcast are doing numbers

Back
Top Bottom