The Combat Jack Show Thread

You'll catch a few conscious comments on there

these aren't the people talking down on dame

and people go outta there way to say how bad dame is like the music industry ain't doing slick deals and killing people thru contracts

but mean ol dame cussed at me when I tried to take all his money

nah

I wish People would stop comparing Dame & Hov, both of them are using completely different methods of to accumalate their money. Dame has explained on several occasions that he highly dislikes dealing with the people that Jay has to deal with. Jay on the other hand is Mr " show you how to move in a room full of vultures". He has proven that he can move in that crowd and still allow himself to build a fortune. The main difference is that JayxBey celebrity allows them to really take other peoples money & turn it into bigger checks.

:lol:

I can't take anymore, That was painful. Between him and Tax's questions. When he said freestyling makes you sound stupid :stoneface: I'm just glad they advised him not to mention Tupac or Biggie.

That's raps future right there

I'm 16 min in
Honestly I'm not sure how I even made it this far
That Kodak kid is a idiot man
How the hell he even get on
He gotta be a plant to help kill off rap

Im really hard on these new rappers so im not even gonna listen to it. I like him on the French song so ima let that be my only thoughts of him.

]

No Kodak slander will be tolerated. Kid is actually really talented. I'm bout to listen

I'm sure he's high as sht on Tax :smh: :lol:

16 years old right here, spitting life stories :pimp:

Just listened to both vids of dude y'all just posted
And I'm feeling it
Still don't hide the fact he sound made ignorant and dumb on tax

Just listened to both vids of dude y'all just posted
And I'm feeling it
Still don't hide the fact he sound made ignorant and dumb on tax

Yea so im not gonna listen to tax lmao. This happened to me with the Uzi kid. I saw his interview before I heard any music and I cant even listen to him now without thinking he is an idiot

Kodak is just a really young, hood dude.....who is not fully comfortable expressing himself in interviews yet. The drugs don't help either. Dude just turned 18. He got a lot of growing to do in the professionalism regard. Raw as hell.

However, you get him on a song....he gon spit that real. Dude be freestyling to 90s and 2000s songs, and be killing me. This dude was born in '98 :x

I don't listen to budden podcast, but judging by the convo online, he went in on Drakes album? Saw a lil snippet on his IG, he seemed fed the hell up lol.

I already listened to the kodak, tax joint

he actually seems smart/aware just horrible in conversation

he mentioned that he'd never sign with a rapper

Joe posting clips of the podcast on IG.

Talking about Views.

Dude is on 1000000.
laugh.gif

Kodak ain't ready to be doing interviews. Just like when Keef first came out his people had him doing these interviews and it was terrible, it made him look ******ed. Cuz of their environment some of these young _'s just don't know how to articulate. These dudes are better of not doing interviews until they're ready.

Kodak is very talented. I was shocked at how good his tapes were. A younger version of Boosie and BG.

Last edited:
Listening to the interview was tough. But to say homie doesn't have talent is a flat out lie.

You dudes are acting like you expected dude to pull an eloquent Plies conversation when the lil ***** clearly said he didn't do well in school/graduate.

You dudes like some terrible rappers

Ya'll realize damn near everyone who came out in the late 80's and early 90's was 16 to 19, right?

De La and Leaders were still in high school.

and you have someone like Astro

I think he was 15 here

Last edited:
You dudes like some terrible rappers

Everybody ain't gon like the same thing. It's probably some dudes you like that somebody would call trash. And as much as I love 90's Hip Hop y'all gotta stop tryna compare era's. Ain't no young dude bout to come out sounding like Illmatic Nas today.

Last edited:
Just saw those IG posts from Joe, that dude has to be on something. Out here lookin crazy man :smh:. Looks like it's about to be another pointless debate podcast. Dude is way too serious about **** that really ain't that serious sometimes

Last edited:
Everybody ain't gon like the same thing. It's probably some dudes you like that somebody would call trash. And as much as I love 90's Hip Hop y'all gotta stop tryna compare era's. Ain't no young dude bout to come out sounding like Illmatic Nas today.

nick grant says hello

Back
Top Bottom