The Combat Jack Show Thread

and how many of you even listened to the Joe Budden podcast where they were talking about stars? A star in the black community doesn't necessarily make you a star overall. That's why I used the George Lopez example. Dude has had movies, TV shows, and I haven't seen any of it. I just know of his existence. To be a star across the board you need to be bigger than that, which is what Ice was saying with Jonathan Majors. Most people didn't know his name. Asian, white, and latinos, most probably haven't seen all the Martin stuff we have. So Martin is a star to me, because I grew up on Def Comedy Jam and Martin, but I could easily see how someone would say he's not a star.

They probably haven't seen all his stuff but they definitely know Martin's name. The Bad Boys franchise made sure of that. That's what makes you a star. Name recognition. I haven't seen Jerry Seinfeld stuff but his name is big. The average white person probably don't know Reasonable Doubt word for word like we do but they know who Jay-Z is.

I don't understand their criticism of Snowfall considering some of the other shows they like. Like the Power universe.

but Joe has terrible taste in movies. I only pay attention to him when concerning docs.

but I sort of feel like Ice about the Marvel movies lately.

Flips been annoyin on the pod. Started off cool but he don’t know how to act around Mel. Like he never been around a beautiful women before.
His whole thing is being over the top and loud most of the time so no surprises yo would turn it up when a lady around :lol: :smh:

His whole thing is being over the top and loud most of the time so no surprises yo would turn it up when a lady around :lol: :smh:
I never watched him outside of his interviews on FlipDaScript so I thought he was more calm than how he is on the pod but he’s annoyin.

He fr seem like he don’t know how to talk to women.

I never watched him outside of his interviews on FlipDaScript so I thought he was more calm than how he is on the pod but he’s annoyin.

He fr seem like he don’t know how to talk to women.

On his podcast he the same way. He always hype and joking with his guest's. The thing is all his guests know him. Seem like Ice and Ish just met him. :lol:

This is his logo......
unnamed.jpg

Aint nothin calm about this ***** :lol:

I forgot when he didn't have facial hair :lol: He looked like a mini Bizarre.

I think dude is one of those hyper active kids in class who needs Ritalin to calm down.

I find him fine for the most part, but when he does the getting up and talking like it's not a podcast that most people are listening too. Joe has to ask what are you doing. I'm used to him though, and he's actually calmed down over the years. I remember when he first came on Combat Jack's show. Dude was like a loose cannon. I bet he used to fight all the time back in the day from being annoying.

I keep saying Flip and Ish are going to fight.

That loud **** is weird, because it's not like Joe who he's known for 20 years. It's something you can only say to friends. Like how Joe does the frank talk.

One day Flip is going to go overboard and it's going to be a fist in response instead of words.

I keep saying Flip and Ish are going to fight.

That loud **** is weird, because it's not like Joe who he's known for 20 years. It's something you can only say to friends. Like how Joe does the frank talk.

One day Flip is going to go overboard and it's going to be a fist in response instead of words.
Prolly what Joe wants so he can “Monetize” off it lol

You kmow Joe has Puff/Hov level of Business acumen (jk) lol

Ish is honestly the worst and also most sensitive on the POD. He always thinks he knows everything about everything. Would argue with Joe and Parks about what happens at the grammy's when he never been, would argue with athletes about what goes on in their sports when he never played ****

Dude just argues for no reason sometimes.

That's why I say at least Flip and Ice know when to just be quiet.

When he was telling Zaire about the NFL I just :lol:

Back
Top Bottom