The Combat Jack Show Thread

Thing is they didn’t always have to hold the mics. When they recorded in that one studio, there were mic stands. They only started holding their mics when they started recording at Rury’s spot.

I stopped listening to them a while ago. Can’t sit through an episode of two dudes who have proven they do incredibly corny **** try to act as though they’re too cool for school. And Damaris is a low key predator but folks not ready to talk about that one yet. :lol:

Been wanting to say this for a while about 50.......

I like all his interviews, but it seems like he speaks in incomplete thoughts. Sometimes its hard to follow. But its always entertaining.

Or is it just me?

I peeped this years ago too but I thought he did it on purpose to keep people engaged :lol: like he’ll start a sentence and move on to explaining something else without finishing his sentence

:lol: They fixed the misspelling
Screenshot 2023-04-12 214148.jpg

Not sure if the back and forth with the typo is intentional or they got employees doing the bare minimum too.

Flip is getting really annoying, he has no actual perspective except to interject.

Thing is they didn’t always have to hold the mics. When they recorded in that one studio, there were mic stands. They only started holding their mics when they started recording at Rury’s spot.

I stopped listening to them a while ago. Can’t sit through an episode of two dudes who have proven they do incredibly corny **** try to act as though they’re too cool for school. And Damaris is a low key predator but folks not ready to talk about that one yet. :lol:
You wasn't feelin Mal when he said he bought drinks for his old work and her new dude while out at a restaurant? He thought he was a player for doing that.

Last edited:
Mal is in a Dame Dash situation. People look at him as having nothing going on or the most interesting thing about him is Joe. So a lot of it is going to be about Joe.

It was weird in the first place that Rory was defending them, when it was mainly at Mal, because he's the one who's been speaking on Joe for two years.

So Joe was right to say stop talking about me, and I'll stop talking about you.

but it's corny to keep talking about someone stealing from you as a grown man. Then you should just get lawyers. It sounds like a marketing ploy. Either you get lawyers, handle it another way or let it go, as a grown man.

Back
Top Bottom