The Combat Jack Show Thread

Parks take on the AI stuff was weird. He doesn't seem to get that the artist part will be eliminated by tech.

He had an odd perspective. I wonder if he had thought it out thoroughly.

Just like now the ease of access hasn't made the music better, it's just made the field more crowded. You'll hear some dude got killed and he was a rapper, and his YouTube videos have a thousand views.

Adam is a foul *****, according to Trell he was only paying him $300 dollars with all the work he was putting into No Jumper :smh:

It was per episode. I think ****** assume 200-500K views mean $200-500K in revenue. It's anywhere from $500-$1000. And their vids on a GOOD day was doing that much.

Them ****** weren't doing 10 million views per show or something. After the other hosts/editors get broke off...what exactly was T-rell was supposed to be making per episode lol?

***** bout to cry like somebody forced him to be "underpaid".

Last edited:
I was having a convo about this earlier. There is a big misconception in how veiws/listens translate to profits and how everything is broken down. The JBP is interesting too because they stick to Youtube and don't touch ads, merch or live shows to my knowledge but still bring in enough to somehow pay all of the cohosts + staff to show up two to three times a week.

I was having a convo about this earlier. There is a big misconception in how veiws/listens translate to profits and how everything is broken down. The JBP is interesting too because they stick to Youtube and don't touch ads, merch or live shows to my knowledge but still bring in enough to somehow pay all of the cohosts + staff to show up two to three times a week.

Patreon money must be that serious. Wouldn’t doubt it. That’s literally the only way they could make money if there’s no ad revenue.

Mfer pay me $300 ONCE and it’s a wrap. I ain’t ever coming back.

really? $300 to show up & give your opinion/talk about random stuff for a few hours isn’t terrible, especially considering he wasn’t already a personality…it ain’t great but i don’t know what the expectation for compensation would be beyond that

Patreon

really? $300 to show up & give your opinion/talk about random stuff for a few hours isn’t terrible, especially considering he wasn’t already a personality…it ain’t great but i don’t know what the expectation for compensation would be beyond that

He helped tyga start “Last Kings” so, he was already creative artistically. I’m sorry but $300 is chump change.

Adam had some big studio and production set up, nah. I need more than $300

If Rell did 3 shows per week that’s $900. $3600 a month. Sorry, with Adams platform being large and him being a contributing factor, that’s not enough.

Didn’t someone say Adam was renting out a spot at Tyler Perry’s studio?

He helped tyga start “Last Kings” so, he was already creative artistically. I’m sorry but $300 is chump change.

i heard him speak on his affiliation with tyga but i don’t know much about his come up…dude is cutting/hilarious & seems to be somewhat accomplished/living good so i doubt he needed the $300, but he still wasn’t a known/proven personality such that he had some quantifiable value beyond potentially being entertaining.

i think most people would take that if it was their aspiration to eventually do media & they didn’t have experience, even if the money was ‘funny’ in order for the opportunity. if each episode was a 6hr obligation, that’s $50 an hr which i think just makes it over 100k from an hourly perspective (obviously not in this case but just as a comparative example). just from the aforementioned economics there is an argument that it was very likely costing more to have the show than not, so i don’t see $300 an episode as unjustifiable considering the circumstance 🤷🏿‍♂️

If Rell did 3 shows per week that’s $900. $3600 a month. Sorry, with Adams platform being large and him being a contributing factor, that’s not enough.

I was joking. I said that Adam got the TP studio set up for podcasting.

It was more for show though, than for actual need. It was an unneeded expense.

Like for Joe's. His set up makes sense, because they spend basically all Tuesday and Thursday there for interviews and patreon content.

Ehhhhh, $300 for three or four hours of talking isn't bad. Minimum wage is around $15.

but yeah, if people are pulling up in Bentley's and you're bragging about money, you shouldn't be paying $300.

People set themselves up for failure bragging about money.

I assumed that Trell was under contract with NJ like AD and the others considering his contributions to the show. That’s why I was surprised when he said that.

But Like you said that is on him, he could have made a few appearances and kept it moving. He should of left NJ a long time ago.

I was joking. I said that Adam got the TP studio set up for podcasting.

It was more for show though, than for actual need. It was an unneeded expense.

Like for Joe's. His set up makes sense, because they spend basically all Tuesday and Thursday there for interviews and patreon content.

maybe, but i see the vision…podcasting has grown & in order to grow & still have a consistent aesthetic & quality a studio is kinda the move, especially if you’re willing to open it up for people who want to professionally record. unfortunately no jumper’s approach just wasn’t up to par/savvy/smart enough.

that he ‘allowed’ or even encourage those guys to do each their thing outside of no jumper instead of bringing what they did them in-house was a misstep, understandable from a personal aspect but kinda turrible for the business of what no jumper had going on in a way.

Last edited:
Adam was basically Lyor Cohen. He lucked into something. He wasn’t the draw. He was just a benefactor. He was your typical white opportunist. Nothing more, nothing less

That sounds like how Nore says "Lyor Cohens". He speaks about that man with such reverence and never learned his name in 30 years.

Bruh i thought he was saying Lyor Cohens at first.

Then I thought somebody said he wass callling him Lyor Combs :lol:

NORE probably sayin both them ****s

Back
Top Bottom