The Combat Jack Show Thread

The people who were at Complex then probably aren't even there now. That probably has a lot to do with it.

Same with Spotify, a lot of those people aren't even there anymore.

Dude literally owes his career to JD

I understand his point though. I want to hear some of his bars though.

Can't believe I'm saying this but Melissa is growing on me.

Flip can go the **** on tho

Flip's interjections are too phony and mostly pointless. I understand he's brought in to fill dead air and provide "content" but at least be natural. The lives are falling off already too, turning into Flip the Network stuff. It was his idea though.

Flip is an interesting guy. The way he acts on his pod and then come to find out dude is in to anime and wrestling. Him doing the corny pranks and stuff makes a lot more sense now.

and Tax ain't seeing freedom anytime soon. Trife(Banga's brother) said that Tax was out here trying to get his sister to bribe someone to make like it wasn't him on one of his many burners he was using to post on Twitter with. Once they confiscate the phone they can pull the phone records/conversation.

Tax is wild commenting behind jail, especially commenting about people who never said anything negative about him.

I've been wondering why people keep saying free him, and he's talking about manipulating, but he's trying to cause turmoil and manipulate behind bars. Dudes whole career was manipulation. Say one thing and do another behind the scenes.

and I guess Rory and Mal are the bare minimum boys :lol:

and some more shots fired at Charlemagne

Tax is wild commenting behind jail, especially commenting about people who never said anything negative about him.

I've been wondering why people keep saying free him, and he's talking about manipulating, but he's trying to cause turmoil and manipulate behind bars. Dudes whole career was manipulation. Say one thing and do another behind the scenes.

He’s Tyrin Turner’s character in “Belly” come to life

How you commenting on other dudes ability to get a bag or maintain their foothold, but you couldn’t prevent yourself from crashing out? Always in other folks business but his wasn’t even airtight.

Didn’t know him and Charlemagne weren’t cool anymore . What has he been saying?

Back
Top Bottom