The Combat Jack Show Thread

Joe fired back

I always thought Joe never really said anything, gave Cam props on the show as of late too, it was Nore that was hating

IMG_6020.jpeg

Cam has always been versatile and EXTREMELY funny though…………………dude being entertaining isn’t anything new.

And joe being a baser and manic depressive is a stigma he can never live down :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He’d trade being a successful/critically acclaimed rapper, over being a famous podcaster ten times out of times! If he says otherwise, he’s a liar. Nore’s music always has been dope though, won’t lie on the brother. He’s just a typical alcoholic.

I for one love the competition. Makes things interesting.

Joe said something back on his story.

I thought they were talking about TI

I like how Cam directly said something tho. Joe be sending vague subliminal shots then tryna act like he too mature to engage in the f’ery :lol:

I don't know how that would apply to TI either. His podcast was doing numbers. It just wasn't making him the money he used to from doing other things. T.I and Joe are in 2 different worlds as far as rap careers. Joe probably woulda good with the money Tip was getting.

If this is what Hurricane Chris is referring to, then I don’t think Joe said anything messed up other than saying Chris was clout chasing.

Joe said tons of messed up stuff in this video. Talking about dude not being active for 10 years. Probably not mainstream but Chris still was doing music. Joe was wrong throughout the whole video :lol: :lol: :lol:

Clout chasing is damn near equally as bad as being called a snitch in the free world right now amongst popular culture.

It was Chris’ voice backed by Toni, Tony, Tones beat. Again, of these artist want to sample people and profit, pay up. Chris doesn’t owe them ANYTHING. Chris put in the work whether 10, 15 years ago or not. He’s entitled to make money of anything he’s been involved with.

Pay up or don’t sample

Joe said tons of messed up stuff in this video. Talking about dude not being active for 10 years. Probably not mainstream but Chris still was doing music. Joe was wrong throughout the whole video :lol: :lol: :lol:

Clout chasing is damn near equally as bad as being called a snitch in the free world right now amongst popular culture.

It was Chris’ voice backed by Toni, Tony, Tones beat. Again, of these artist want to sample people and profit, pay up. Chris doesn’t owe them ANYTHING. Chris put in the work whether 10, 15 years ago or not. He’s entitled to make money of anything he’s been involved with.

Pay up or don’t sample

Chris put out 2 albums (2016 & 2017) prior to that, 2010. Joe was wrong in saying he didn’t put out anything in 10 years, but that’s hardly considered being “active” if you aren’t a top tier artist.

Please let me know what career has been derailed like Tekashi or Gunna for being called a “clout chaser” :lol:. FWIW, I don’t think Chris was clout chasing and I don’t see anything wrong with him keeping the money to himself either.

It was always funny when Joe and CTG would do these peace treaty interviews. :lol:

You could just see it was phony. CTG been praying on Joe's downfall since everyday struggle. How ya'll gonna be buddy buddy after that?

Joe fired back

I always thought Joe never really said anything, gave Cam props on the show as of late too, it was Nore that was hating

IMG_6020.jpeg
Joe didn't get specific but he said he loooooooves watching those dudes fail :lol:

And I see why given his rap career.

Cam being a bit insecure.

Oh that was before Cam even had his show!? That's mos def clout chasing.

Back
Top Bottom