The Combat Jack Show Thread

Gillie and Wallo are in a different lane than Joe, because they depend on guest. They're like Drink Champs.

I think Chatty tried to have his viral Joe and Nore moment, but also cause discontent.

That's why Chatty is funny to me, because he preaches the togetherness and mental health NOW, but it's obviously something else.

The whole thing is childish, but at least Joe is direct about his feelings which I can respect.

CTG is salty, because after and through Combat Jack (Thank y’all for never changing the title of this thread 🤲🏾) THEN Taxstone…he spearheaded the Hip Hop Culture Podcast movement…and essentially put ALL of these guys on, when they had Zero motion and were about to be washed. Even Joe benefited tremendously from the light that was shined on his podcast, when it was just on SoundCloud…

And now, in 2023….they have all lapped him in the content/information space. Most of these dudes retained their independence and did not sign with CTG Podcast network, but take bags from bigger corps…while still remaining “independent”.

Meanwhile, CTG is tied up in multiple corporations (iheart, showtime etc) and has watched even his co-host lap him in another space, and have his own (Shulz).

The great thing about CTG is legit put people on. Can never take that away from him. But alot of this sounds like saltiness from feeling like those dudes ain’t do right

F*** CTG. I’d rather be put on by someone else than a dude like him. His shtick is sooooooo easy to see through.

Plus he’s a rape man. He tried to pull Kwame Brown’s card, and Kwame flipped the script on dude. People deal with CTG to an extent because of his connections and cache in the industry.

Dude is not likable at all. He’s also a flaming you know what

Its still crazy Joe thinking he has more money because of how he / CTG dress. That’s still wild to me lol

CTG brings that up on breakfast club all the time

I’m probably one of the few that listen to both faithfully . Brilliant , breakfast club and JBP. Both do/say corny and contradictory stuff …. But both still entertaining lol

CTG is salty, because after and through Combat Jack (Thank y’all for never changing the title of this thread 🤲🏾) THEN Taxstone…he spearheaded the Hip Hop Culture Podcast movement…and essentially put ALL of these guys on, when they had Zero motion and were about to be washed. Even Joe benefited tremendously from the light that was shined on his podcast, when it was just on SoundCloud…

And now, in 2023….they have all lapped him in the content/information space. Most of these dudes retained their independence and did not sign with CTG Podcast network, but take bags from bigger corps…while still remaining “independent”.

Meanwhile, CTG is tied up in multiple corporations (iheart, showtime etc) and has watched even his co-host lap him in another space, and have his own (Shulz).

The great thing about CTG is legit put people on. Can never take that away from him. But alot of this sounds like saltiness from feeling like those dudes ain’t do right

I think Chatty has tried to be some sort of cultural representative for us. He keeps fooling Comedy Central and getting bags from them.

I meant to watch Bomani when he was on Breakfast Club, because it had to be some sort of hate from Chatty, because that is initially what he was trying to do before the allegations became public.

The only good thing I could say about him was that he did and has tried to help people, like Tax, Ak and Wax.

This was recommended to me. Didn't know Jack Thriller had a pod.

I was wondering how her special was. I heard more people talking about her complaining about not being offered the bag than I heard people talking about it.

So now I know not to waste my time.

Ends up being a good discussion on current comedy.

Last edited:
Joe became everything he used to hate :lol:

I was thinking this listening to him talk about the fight. Tank probably isn't even a top ten P4P fighter right now.

You have a dude from your own backyard Jersey, Shakur who you don't support or talk about, because he's fighting in BK or Jersey and isn't having La Reid and Nelly go to the fight.

I think that's some of what Mal was talking about when he mentioned Joe wearing Amiri.

This was recommended to me. Didn't know Jack Thriller had a pod.

I was wondering how her special was. I heard more people talking about her complaining about not being offered the bag than I heard people talking about it.

So now I know not to waste my time.

Ends up being a good discussion on current comedy.

Good little discussion by comedians on comedy.

I was thinking this listening to him talk about the fight. Tank probably isn't even a top ten P4P fighter right now.

You have a dude from your own backyard Jersey, Shakur who you don't support or talk about, because he's fighting in BK or Jersey and isn't having La Reid and Nelly go to the fight.

I think that's some of what Mal was talking about when he mentioned Joe wearing Amiri.

…. And Shakur is pound for pound the BEST young fighter IMO

Its still crazy Joe thinking he has more money because of how he / CTG dress. That’s still wild to me lol

CTG brings that up on breakfast club all the time

I’m probably one of the few that listen to both faithfully . Brilliant , breakfast club and JBP. Both do/say corny and contradictory stuff …. But both still entertaining lol
Same both as you, listen to all 3 for most part, bc only when it’s a decent guest

Another random thought : i don't know who made caring about the podcast screencap/theme photo so important but that **** is annoying as hell

That’s the hustle, and how they made their money.

The “debate bros” are the ones that brought that out. They took from the Children-unboxing YouTube type ****, added clickbait titles like “____DESTROYS ____”

I hate seeing it too :smh:. But it works apparently.

Schulz has the cop mustache

supertroopersjpg-7c266b0c95f57be0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom