The Combat Jack Show Thread

I hate to admit it but dude got me for a physical book.

I bought it as a gift for a homie with daughters (this was back around the time his vids of his daughter first went viral). I bought the book thinking it'd be good for my friend and his kids.

First he sent a pdf, which I couldn't really give as a gift so I had to bug him to send the physical, then when I finally got it, I opened it to see it was literally just a sentence or two on each page for roughly 150 pages.

Right then and there I knew dude was scamming hard. I never even gave my homie the book.
Cot damn, I can't even laugh, that's dirty.

I hate to admit it but dude got me for a physical book.

I bought it as a gift for a homie with daughters (this was back around the time his vids of his daughter first went viral). I bought the book thinking it'd be good for my friend and his kids.

First he sent a pdf, which I couldn't really give as a gift so I had to bug him to send the physical, then when I finally got it, I opened it to see it was literally just a sentence or two on each page for roughly 150 pages.

Right then and there I knew dude was scamming hard. I never even gave my homie the book.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So he wearing your contributions on his wrist? I don’t see how y’all ain’t see that dude was a conman.

F*** them kids.

Ya’ll let these people who involve their kids (it’s lowkey a racket going on too, but that’s for another discussion) where people exploit and use their kids to scheme up on empathetic people :lol: :lol:.

I just don’t understand how y’all subscribe to these people. I don’t care what ANYONE says, judging people is not a bad thing. You better vet people because stuff like this is exactly what happens when you just have blind faith in these characters.

Some older radio guest head that did some Howard Stern and Star and Buck, went by "King of all Blacks". Did some dancing for them like he's doing for Joe. They got old Stern vids of him on the JBP reddit.

It's hilarious though how his dusty *** clothes blacked up Joe's 25k sofa.

I recognized the voice from Stern

Cot damn, I can't even laugh, that's dirty.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So he wearing your contributions on his wrist? I don’t see how y’all ain’t see that dude was a conman.

F*** them kids.

Ya’ll let these people who involve their kids (it’s lowkey a racket going on too, but that’s for another discussion) where people exploit and use their kids to scheme up on empathetic people :lol: :lol:.

I just don’t understand how y’all subscribe to these people. I don’t care what ANYONE says, judging people is not a bad thing. You better vet people because stuff like this is exactly what happens when you just have blind faith in these characters.

I can laugh at myself for falling for it. I think the homie I was buying the book for might've been the person that even introduce Derrick Grace to my algorithm.

Sadly I was able to find the book on one of my shelves. I added the pics for funnies.

20230526_092023.jpg

20230526_092015.jpg

20230526_092015.jpg

Attachments

• 20230526_092008.jpg
    20230526_092008.jpg
    251 KB · Views: 206
Crazy seeing the finesse god himself being talked about In here..Dude used to work at a police station or something in Tampa and got fired (not sure why). Then he leveled up his finesse with sneakers and then books and board games and got the right people to co-sign him. Bro had the sister wives bearing all his kids to play into his plans except the 1st BM she was somewhat smart and got out of Tampa (I know her personally).

Man I went back to look at the book and just caught this on the summary:

20230526_145204.jpg

La8e1s I1k3 73al, 4av3 b33n mi5con5tru3d f0r b31n9 tru3 to on3s3if w1thln th1s
3ra . lf you'73 n0tl3arn 1ng, growing. and 3v0l ng fr0m yOu7 pa5t hlnd7anc3,
yOu73 slm9ly cOnfin3d. Th373 i5 noih I nga99laudabl3 abOut cOmlnó h37e a
8a8y and 13av Ing th3 1denti cal way m3ntal ly. Let5 w3lc0m3 and3ncou7age
3vOlutl on, 3v3ry Opportunlty w3 g3t.

#if you were able to interpret this, you have an cerebral advantage that most do not:

🤦🏾‍♂️.

It’s crazy from books to podcasts to clothes to music a lot of times “we” just look at our own people as a hustle :lol:

Here you go….

I mean when it’s evident that it’s a scam/hustle/con, if you’re naive enough to support these people then I really it’s on you :lol: :lol:

Bruh, it ain’t just “our” people. I look at any race sideways who does it.

Like I said, it’s all one big internet/social media RACKET going on. If you’re stupid enough to fall for it, that’s on you.

Just because they’re black, we are supposed to support it? I look at Dan Bilzearan, Bernie Madoff, Jordan Balford, Grice, Derrick Jaxn, etc I look at ALL these people the same.

Stop thinking we view our peoples intentions as “hustles” to discredit them. That’s not even remotely the case.

There are unsavory people across the board. No matter the race or gender.

Don’t get mad because we see through the BS of people like Mr. Grice

They shamed Parks into getting a Mercedes :rofl:

Parks was really trying to get a Mini Cooper at his height :lol: That was definitely his wife's decision, because it's cute. Ironically, I had to talk one of my friend who is a chick to get a Mercedes instead of a Mini Cooper. Enterprise overbooked and had me in a small car for four days. I couldn't imagine having a Mini Cooper as my daily at 6'5.

That reminds me at the point I knew the JBP wasn't going to last long with its original cast. When Joe started shaming Rory for having his moms hand me down Mazda, and Joe calling it a Mazzi. :rofl: At that point I knew it was, if you want me to have a better car, sign a ****in deal somewhere. You're talking about Maybach's and G Wagon's and you're joking my car and talking about deals you're turning down.

:lol: Nothing wrong with having a mini itself, but at 6'5 he should probably reconsider. He acts like he lives in midtown.

Back
Top Bottom