The Combat Jack Show Thread

Not surprised Ish ain't on the last pod ep after all that going at him on the last one :lol: Regardless of why they say he ain't here for this one

Ofcourse Joe says he told Ish to take a few eps off :lol:

Last edited:
Not surprised Ish ain't on the last pod ep after all that going at him on theblast one :lol: Regardless of why they say he ain't here for this one

Ofcourse Joe says he told Ish to take a few eps off :lol:

Corny on Joes part

Ish was right although like Flip said “he kinda care” :lol: Joe just a better arguer whether he right or wrong lol. Once ****** start getting emotional he got em

Joe joked and said he told Ish to take off a few eps cuz he didnt come with the right vibes (cuz thats basically what he said to Rory and said on the pod).

Then he said the real reason was Ish was sick and was still willing to come in but Joe aint want him to spread it with his old ***.

Then at the end Joe said Ish faked sick so he could call out and have the extra long Memorial day weekend

Last edited:
:lol:

EDIT:

Damn, Ish looking funny in the light yelling at Joe for letting his ex in the house when he’s toweling off Tahiry :lol: :smh:.

That's not Ish though. More so jokes, Ish is like 6'2 and that person looks white.

I think the wild thing is Ish holding it in and bringing it up years later. He could have mentioned it when they became cool again. He also should know how chicks are, and she was hoping that the news would get back to Ish to **** with him. Even if nothing happen.

Ish is too emotional.

Prime example :lol: Joe had the Tahiry **** in the back of his mind this whole time and flips it on Ish :lol: bro a maniac

What? No, he was just saying, you're bringing up your ex coming over my house when you had dealings with my ex. Anybody would do that in an argument.

What? No, he was just saying, you're bringing up your ex coming over my house when you had dealings with my ex. Anybody would do that in an argument.

I’m just saying he then tried to act like Ish was all pressed and bothered for bringing up his contradiction and being loud while doing but that lil compilation make it seem like he the one who been thinking about that Tahiry **** on the low :lol: Them boys funny

Reddit finds everything… looks like Melissa was wrong . It was Katt with the German shepherds not Eddie lol (he was there too)

Yeah, I got recommended this yesterday. Eddie responded and brought it back up.

This was from months ago, wild someone brought this to Eddie's attention.

I can believe it though, Katt is very hot and cold.

They addressed it again and Mel turned up a bit when Eddie naturally denied it

Now she might have to apologize :lol:

Yeah, I got recommended this yesterday. Eddie responded and brought it back up.

This was from months ago, wild someone brought this to Eddie's attention.

I can believe it though, Katt is very hot and cold.

Made me replay this :lol:

Eddie ain't one of these "safe" comedians.

Ice caught the worse of his rant :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
One of the best! Glad he let them have it :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

1914A930-786A-4C25-92E7-19EF608E9CAA.jpeg

“Let me get one of them itties, to go…”

We’ve NEVER heard Jordan or Kareem clamor and call themselves the GOAT. Or cry to the public “why am I not #1 on everyone’s list?” Negro please. I love LeBron the person.

He ain’t never had that killer instinct on the court like HIMJay! Jordan has MYSTIQUE. LeBron doesn’t have the professional mystique that Jordan had.

His professional journey has always had to be “tailored” for him to succeed.

Bron has played 20 years and has only made 6 all defensive teams. He didn’t regularly start being committed to defense until like 2011. Jordan was not only the best player, but the BEST wing defender also. Or top 2 every year in his prime.

I’ll give Bron credit for his longevity and durability though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom