The Combat Jack Show Thread

Dawg, I’m literally just telling you what those dudes said out their own mouth :lol:

You’re the one that is making things seem a way, based on nothing but your own speculation :lol:. “I bet” and “probably”….while I’m simply listing out true words that have been said, and true events that happened.

And people asked NORE to do radio. He himself said going to Tax Season…IS the reason he started Drink Champs.

And Tax literally learned from Combat Jack & CTG. The Podcast lane had not broken yet. But Tax was the guy right before he went away. I’m simply saying, his show was good…and he was very influential in his space. Directly to people who took advantage of the vacuum, and became much bigger than many even imagined.

All of this is true. You said I’m lying. I’m not

Have you watched Nore's response when Star Brim/Tax situation popped off?

Nore would have started a pod regardless of Tax. Between Chatty, Elliot, Rosenberg, Joe...a bunch of people around him doing pods.

People embellish when talking.

Nore with his personality would have done it anyway. Same with Trick Daddy doing radio.

Tax had a niche fanbase. He was never as big as BI, Desus & Mero, Joe.... He just had a lane of ignorant street dudes saying anything.

You're really over inflating dude.

EFN said it too that Tax changed Nore's mind about podcasting.

Tax is reckless and his podcast was unorthodox and unorganized but that was part of his appeal. A lot of dudes saw him building a following and thought if he can do it they can and better.

Man IDGAF about no Tax. NORE was already somewhat of a hip hop legend.

The n_ was jealous of Troy Ave. Kept dudes name in his mouth.

That chic star talking about Tax putting NORE in a position to make money dude was already a made man :lol: :lol: :lol:

NORE has always been one of the best personalities in hip hop. He’s known across each coast.

Y’all giving Tax to much credit. All that “credit” and knowledge couldn’t help his dumbass shoot straight (no pun) and stay out of his own way.

I don’t have remorse for dude

Tax talking about NORE hurt his feelings by interviewing Troy sounded like a straight up b***

Man IDGAF about no Tax. NORE was already somewhat of a hip hop legend.

The n_ was jealous of Troy Ave. Kept dudes name in his mouth.

That chic star talking about Tax putting NORE in a position to make money dude was already a made man :lol: :lol: :lol:

NORE has always been one of the best personalities in hip hop. He’s known across each coast.

Y’all giving Tax to much credit. All that “credit” and knowledge couldn’t help his dumbass shoot straight (no pun) and stay out of his own way.

I don’t have remorse for dude

Tax talking about NORE hurt his feelings by interviewing Troy sounded like a straight up b***

200w.gif

But dawg none of this got anything to do with what we talking about.

200w.gif

But dawg none of this got anything to do with what we talking about.

You just posted a VIDEO in regards to NORE…. The bop (Star) in the video said Tax upped
NORE’s earning potential…..

In that VIDEO tax said he had a problem with Nore bringing Troy on and it “hurt his feelings”

All this was said in the video YOU posted…. You sound silly as hell

But it’s unrelated yet your dumbass posted the video. I just commented on the situation and the video

You just posted a VIDEO in regards to NORE…. The bop (Star) in the video said Tax upped
NORE’s earning potential…..

In that VIDEO tax said he had a problem with Nore bringing Troy on and it “hurt his feelings”

All this was said in the video YOU posted…. You sound silly as hell

But it’s unrelated yet your dumbass posted the video. I just commented on the situation and the video

Fool you brought the Tax and Troy situation, that ain't got nothing to do with the price of tea in China. Nore's music success got nothing to do with the topic. You had like one sentence on topic, as usual.

smh.gif

Fool you brought the Tax and Troy situation, that ain't got nothing to do with the price of tea in China. Nore's music success got nothing to do with the topic. You had like one sentence on topic, as usual.

smh.gif

His MUSIC success is the reason we’ve gotten to this point. Some of y’all basically saying Tax made Nore (false)

And Magic33 Magic33 pointed out that Nore was gone do it regardless.

The female (star brim) in the video YOU posted said Tax was potentially going to help Nore make money…. False again because NORE was already established but cool

That h** said “Tax brought NORE to the table to eat” :lol: :lol: :lol: Nore was already good

NORE’s music SUCCESS is what got him industry connections and fans. What the hell are you talking about. That’s definitely relevant. Again, I’m going of the video that you posted my guy :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Fool posted a video, which I commented on, then gone tell me it’s unrelated to the subject and that I’m off topic. Make it make sense fam :lol: :lol:

I was unaware that Tax and Nore even had beef until that post

Me calling tax a crash dummy and habitual, evolved into me not staying on topic :lol: :lol: :lol:

You was one of them ****** that try to roast in middle/high school and made the whole table get quiet from that lame *** **** you just said :lol:

….. says the uncle Tom. You never hung with the black kids anyway. You still out here trying to get placements with them trash beats. You can’t even give them s**** away.

I went to school fresh everyday so I never dealt with roast sessions.

You was the n_ getting clowned for wearing USPA and team Jordan’s? That was you? :lol: :lol:

Budden pod was solid today with all 6 back
I don't know about that man, that Russell Simmons segment with Flip was nasty. Tough to listen to a father of a young girl around that age to get into that kinda trouble blame the child. I was waiting on someone to ask his thoughts if it was his daughter. Is this just content? If so what a gross subject to play with. Also again Ish taking everything too seriously and making it about himself. He's like the longest living victim of Joe's gaslighting and acts like it. At least Rory and Mal had jokes. There's really no classic episodes since they left.

I don't know about that man, that Russell Simmons segment with Flip was nasty. Tough to listen to a father of a young girl around that age to get into that kinda trouble blame the child. I was waiting on someone to ask his thoughts if it was his daughter. Is this just content? If so what a gross subject to play with. Also again Ish taking everything too seriously and making it about himself. He's like the longest living victim of Joe's gaslighting and acts like it. At least Rory and Mal had jokes. There's really no classic episodes since they left.

Yeah yo. I actually stopped listening and stopped it. Some stuff you shouldn't be providing contrarian about or defend your borough.

That was crazy, especially since Flip has a daughter. I'm glad Ice spoke up and I wish M4 did. Dude was a 40 year old man old. Because she got Baby Phat it was ok?

and it was news to me Lispy got with her when she was that young :smh:

and Rory and Mal had all these jokes? I must have missed that.

Yeah yo. I actually stopped listening and stopped it. Some stuff you shouldn't be providing contrarian about or defend your borough.

That was crazy, especially since Flip has a daughter. I'm glad Ice spoke up and I wish M4 did. Dude was a 40 year old man old. Because she got Baby Phat it was ok?

and it was news to me Lispy got with her when she was that young :smh:

and Rory and Mal had all these jokes? I must have missed that.
Yeah that's wild. I Respect Russell's contributions to hip hop but his outside discretions look worse because he puts out this fake Buddhist peace and love image.

There was def funny moments with R&M, you just didn't like them dudes. Especially compared to how Joe would laugh with them vs this weird dry, cool, cross your legs with Jesus Walks shoes and sunglasses **** he's on now.

Yeah that's wild. I Respect Russell's contributions to hip hop but his outside discretions look worse because he puts out this fake Buddhist peace and love image.

There was def funny moments with R&M, you just didn't like them dudes. Especially compared to how Joe would laugh with them vs this weird dry, cool, cross your legs with Jesus Walks shoes and sunglasses **** he's on now.

There were funny moments, but it often wasn't coming from Rory and Mal, or else their pod would be funny.

and I think Rory is cool, not a fan of Mal.

I think some of you are just making the pod with them to be more than it was. I laugh at Flip and Ish. I laughed before. Near the end though, I rarely even finished the Rory and Mal pods, because it was obvious the chemistry was gone.

Having kids does not change who you are as a person. A lot of people are just scumbags. Folks don’t be caring about kids like that. Just keep it a bean. Especially in sicko America

Having kids does not change who you are as a person. A lot of people are just scumbags. Folks don’t be caring about kids like that. Just keep it a bean. Especially in sicko America

I think there's a separation from your kids versus those other kids.

because people don't think from the perspective of those are somebodies kids and nobody ever thinks it's going to happen to their kids.

Introspection and self awareness requires intelligence, and that isn't Flip.

Back
Top Bottom