The Combat Jack Show Thread

Cas got buck 50 because he wants to renounce gang ties? Nah, blood on blood out, live by, die by….

Same dude who said he robbed because he was a hater :lol: :lol:

Neo Joe

355353576_10211310351671625_3280105497215844233_n.jpg

I don't know why Flip took it down but he had Melyssa on his channel for an episode that supposed to drop Monday.

Clip was them discussing her father and how he was much older than her young supposedly adult mom. She judges him but give DiCaprio a pass.
Saw it before it went private. She was sounding like she def had some deep rooted internalized racism and daddy issues, but Flip just didn’t have the language to really push her on it :lol:

Saw it before it went private. She was sounding like she def had some deep rooted internalized racism and daddy issues, but Flip just didn’t have the language to really push her on it :lol:

I think he was scared to upset her. Never seen her squirm/be uncomfortable like that.

Before she mentioned the mom was an adult it I assumed she was under 18. Age of consent is 16 in Canada. That would make much more sense than what she said in that clip.

Her dad having 11 kids plays factor too...her mom was the last one he knocked up

I don't know why Flip took it down but he had Melyssa on his channel for an episode that supposed to drop Monday.

Clip was them discussing her father and how he was much older than her young supposedly adult mom. She judges him but give DiCaprio a pass.
She gave DiCaprio a pass but questions her father? :lol:

She gave DiCaprio a pass but questions her father? :lol:

He died when she was 15.

She made it seem like she was a daddy's girl and started judging the situation later on.

Something about the story is off/missing. I'm guessing they're gonna edit that part out or not even put the episode out

Last edited:
They were killing Melyssa in the comments and she was visibly & audibly uncomfortable in the video but I’m still surprised Flip took it down

:lol: The more she talks and sounds like a white valley girl it makes me cringe a bit. Where in the hell chicks from all regions in North America get this accent from, not a fan of it.

Back
Top Bottom