The Combat Jack Show Thread

:lol:

IMG_1986.jpeg

Big Anthony Davis at UK vibes for Kwame :lol:

Kweli is really good at this. Glad he not doing dumb internet beefing **** anymore

Last edited:
Damn. I gotta watch that Kid N Play episode now. Definitely the most explicit I ever seen them. Pause

I don’t think he’s broke, he still getting publishing and was touring with Nelly for years making good money.

You think he and the rest of them shouldn’t try to get their money for Country Grammar?

I don’t think anyone feels sorry him or the crew but if they wrote most of that album, they deserve their money.

How is he getting his money? Has he talked about that?

Nelly sold half his catalog. He's flush right now.

Nasty business

and they have issues with other songs, because only half the album is on streaming. Seems like after Steely Dan, others probably combed through the album trying to get money. Same thing happen to Biz(RIP).

Props to De La, and it's dope people recognize it and now they can get a check from having their song in Mutant Mayhem.

Someone really needs to ask Fame and Danze how much they get from Ante Up.

If I recall, they gave Steely Dan the publishing. That song is FORVER a classic but that loop is all Steely Dan.

Can’t get mad at them for doing their paperwork

If I recall, they gave Steely Dan the publishing. That song is FORVER a classic but that loop is all Steely Dan.

Can’t get mad at them for doing their paperwork

Yeah, they were desperate to get a deal and it was based around the song. So they said here, we'll make another one and we're getting this million for the deal anyway.

That was during the mixtape era and you're just trying to get noticed by DJ's, and you don't know what's going to pop.

Flip mentioned how the single came out long before the album, so people just got the single and forgot about the album. I don't think they even had a second single. A lot of artist suffered by going for the biggest check from bad labels. I used to get the singles when they were cheap or contain remixes or another song.

Yeah, they were desperate to get a deal and it was based around the song. So they said here, we'll make another one and we're getting this million for the deal anyway.

That was during the mixtape era and you're just trying to get noticed by DJ's, and you don't know what's going to pop.

Flip mentioned how the single came out long before the album, so people just got the single and forgot about the album. I don't think they even had a second single. A lot of artist suffered by going for the biggest check from bad labels. I used to get the singles when they were cheap or contain remixes or another song.

I remember singles use to be $1.99-3.99 back in the days too

Nasty business

and they have issues with other songs, because only half the album is on streaming. Seems like after Steely Dan, others probably combed through the album trying to get money. Same thing happen to Biz(RIP).

Props to De La, and it's dope people recognize it and now they can get a check from having their song in Mutant Mayhem.

Someone really needs to ask Fame and Danze how much they get from Ante Up.

What’s this from? I want to hear it.

Anyone know why some streaming apps only have the edited version and not the explicit or why some apps have one album but the next app doesn’t have it? The Firm is on Spotify but not Apple.

I think Schulz was definitely trolling. He’s one of those excitable *** folks who just says anything when they’re hyped about something. :lol:

And DC you a wild boy for listening to all of that. :lol:

I fast forwarded once I realized it would be Schulz on a 30 minute rant about Taylor Swift. :lol:

I think Schulz was definitely trolling. He’s one of those excitable *** folks who just says anything when they’re hyped about something. :lol:

And DC you a wild boy for listening to all of that. :lol:

I fast forwarded once I realized it would be Schulz on a 30 minute rant about Taylor Swift. :lol:

I listened too lol

while I do think ctg is a clown

a wake up call is when you think you’re exempt but then they come right to your doorstep with it

aka his cancelled shows and allegations that came back around and the main show being less watched and desired

Back
Top Bottom