The Combat Jack Show Thread

Melyssa Ford is a damn goof. She can’t relate to anything these guys talk about on the pod. She’s got caught lying a few times just to try to fit in with the convos

Caught lying or not knowing what they're talking about and trying to be involved in the discussion anyway?

Just listen to Gillie and Joe, you can tell they really hate each other, Gillie threw mad jabs lol

Still curious to know how much Jbp really making, those Pateron numbers are private and they not doing ads like Gillie/Wallo

Dude is almost 50

Like we said with Irv. He’s 50 still wanting to use street politics any and everytime he gets.

Dude is legit funny, I’ll give him that but He doesn’t have an off switch. Like dude, you got a second wind. His rap career didn’t take off nationally or globally (locally, I know he’s a Philly legend so I’ll give him his praise), but Gillie had to interject himself into everything.

Gillie is the type of dude who acts like he never look a loss in life. On any level

I started looking at Gillie funny when he started running behind Jackson State's football team looking goofy. You're old enough to be these kids dad, why are you dancing around and doing silly stuff to get attention. They have a mascot.

Especially considering some of his previous comments about not having his son go to an HBCU.

Stopped listening once the third guy left. The chemistry wasn’t the same. Then they went to the racist Boston guy’s network and I was fully done.

Why is Gillie yelling just to be yelling?

Gillie said he never had a bad deal, but he never actually released a solo project. Major Figgas was the hottest group? :lol:

and I can't take that dude serious. Wasn't he complaining about Baby robbing people?

and wasn't he arrested before for weed :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom