The Combat Jack Show Thread

Gillie tryna get Joe back for the window comment was like when you get roasted at school Friday and come back Monday tryna crack

Just making it bigger than it was

This perfectly describes the energy of that whole pod. Lmaoo felt like they were both being passive aggressive with the corny jokes

I felt that way when Gillie Wallo was on Ak show and they called him. Lmao industry fake as hell man but I guess that’s how you get to the bag. Business relationships over everything

Been curious as to how they monetize the podcast. No ads, and I can’t recall any product placements when I watched the show. But I don’t see how they generate revenue besides patreon subscribers.

Sponsorships, product placement, etc

They cover most areas of entertainment on the podcast. A lot of companies in that space to get a check from

Joe sometimes gets on the others for giving "free ads". It comes off as a joke but I'm assuming some degree of truth there

Gillie tryna get Joe back for the window comment was like when you get roasted at school Friday and come back Monday tryna crack

Just making it bigger than it was

You can tell that s*** stung Gillie deep. Literally soul burning slow style because Joe was right:lol: ::lol: :lol: :lol:

That’s the type of roast that’s so true you can’t help but acknowledge defeat

You can tell that s*** stung Gillie deep. Literally soul burning slow style because Joe was right:lol: ::lol: :lol: :lol:

That's why I had to turn it off. He was trying to prove to Joe and everyone that he's always had money.

he’s well within his right to put that out there tho

joe has a strong voice and minions who hang on his every word

that’s the only thing I find interesting bout how many here are perceiving it

joe and gillie are both jackasses

only being annoyed by gillie is what doesn’t add up

joe been doing the I’m not gonna answer questions ish since the interview with taxstone

and tax ended the ep instead of having a convo with joe that’s going nowhere

Gillie been looking at that window with pure hatred in his heart for months now:lol:

Wouldn’t be surprised if the window jokes will serve as a catalyst for why dude moves his family into a new house.

New and improved windows :lol:

Nore asked Irv what album what he would give an alien to describe human nature.

Irv said Its Dark An Hell Is Hot.

My album would be Purple Rain.

Hip Hop album? I wouldnt even choose

he’s well within his right to put that out there tho

joe has a strong voice and minions who hang on his every word

that’s the only thing I find interesting bout how many here are perceiving it

joe and gillie are both jackasses

only being annoyed by gillie is what doesn’t add up

joe been doing the I’m not gonna answer questions ish since the interview with taxstone

and tax ended the ep instead of having a convo with joe that’s going nowhere

i mean i see what you’re saying, and agree to an extent, but they are definitely different in their jackassery

i mean i see what you’re saying, and agree to an extent, but they are definitely different in their jackassery

not to me

only difference i see is joe thinks he’s the smartest in the room and gillie thinks he’s the toughest

they’re both loud, obnoxious and over talk people

they’re damn near the same person

Joe can laugh at himself.

Gillie can’t.

Joe is transparent with his transgressions and life, and doesn’t shy away from it.

Gillie is “Mr. Never-took-a-loss”

Both dudes are funny as hell. Gillie just has supreme confidence which is cool. But let him tell it, he was the hottest rapper ever. Best hooper ever. Ladies man. Tastemaker. Kingpin.

“I was Rasheed’s point guard at Gratz high school”

Last edited:
Wallo shut that **** down quick fast. Gillie realized he couldn’t flex and was stuck like “damn, I forgot he was there for some of that.”

Joe can laugh at himself.

Gillie can’t.

Joe is transparent with his transgressions and life, and doesn’t shy away from it.

Gillie is “Mr. Never-took-a-loss”

Both dudes are funny as hell. Gillie just has supreme confidence which is cool. But let him tell it, he was the hottest rapper ever. Best hooper ever. Ladies man. Tastemaker. Kingpin.

“I was Rasheed’s point guard at Gratz high school”

"_'s was still talking when you walked up!!"

mjlol.png

Been curious as to how they monetize the podcast. No ads, and I can’t recall any product placements when I watched the show. But I don’t see how they generate revenue besides patreon subscribers.
They do ads, just with direct partnerships and well placed ones that don't disrupt the flow. MDWOG and that random droopy face cat taking shots with random, loud injected ads was offputting to me.

Most other podcasts work through a 3rd party Ads aggregator where it's not direct with the company, the pay is stepped on of course and you might have stipulations like not knowing who you have to shill, when and for how long etc. Joes way is smarter in the long run, like it seems he has direct ties to brands and builds relationships. Talked about some of it here in the first part of this. Can't vouch for the rest of the BS after.

he just went on a tyrade bout being himself

he’ll be ight

you can tell Joe tired of that tho along with everyone else listening

parks even kept throwing a number out there cause it’s a non issue

you on a podcast, talk

Back
Top Bottom