The Combat Jack Show Thread

AD tryna explain it to him but Ak is another Kleinfeld.
1694565704836.png

This whole thing wild to hear.

How you let another man put demands on your wife? And Tyreese still talking to her as recent as 3 weeks ago. :smh: :lol:

His wife played him. If I'm blocking someone, I'm also asking if she's blocking them. It should have been a we, not just me.

Envy's wife obviously hasn't forgotten the cheating and being embarrassed. She could just be trying to make Envy jealous. Women like attention married or not, that's why you should always make sure you play that role.

His wife played him. If I'm blocking someone, I'm also asking if she's blocking them. It should have been a we, not just me.

Envy's wife obviously hasn't forgotten the cheating and being embarrassed. She could just be trying to make Envy jealous. Women like attention married or not, that's why you should always make sure you play that role.
Def sounds like she was enjoying the back and forth since Envy stepped out. Then she caught herself and made Tyrese look like the crazy one. His was on the decline so he was probably feeling it too, but I don't think he would do all that to get them back together then sneak in there. I've heard worse though.

I havent seen/heard a podcast in a couple of weeks

Is Mal wearing a Cam pink fur shirt with Jadakiss face? :wow:
What type of ****ery is this? :lol:

Screenshot_20230913_025925_YouTube.jpg

Then when they try turn it up a notch, they sound unbelievably inauthentic… when lends to them being overall unlistenable.

And the Damaris joint be on some predator timing. Idc.

She’s one of those joints that will be trying to get your shorty drunk so she can end up making a move and then being like “omg girl we were so drunk I can’t believe.” Folks don’t pay much attention to that type of creep chicks. I seen em in real life though. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Last edited:
Rory and Mal’s guest shows aren’t great, they over ask questions constantly. Not sure if that makes sense.

I don’t understand how y’all are so enthralled by ANYTHING them dudes do.

I look at them cats and immediately dismiss any of their thoughts. Only know them because Joe.

Didn’t y’all say the dude Mal paid for his ex girlfriends date when he saw her out with another dude? And he mentioned it? That dude is a sucka duck if I ever seen one

They're not good on air personalities. Especially if they're A and B mics.

This is it.

I like Rory, but Mal was replaceable and along for the ride.

It doesn't help they never were really into it.

Rory's heart is in music. Mal is a career lazy weed carrier. Rory has at least used his profile to do what he wants in music. That's why I'm glad Ice, Ish and Flip are all using this to do other stuff along with what they like.

I look at them cats and immediately dismiss any of their thoughts. Only know them because Joe.

Didn’t y’all say the dude Mal paid for his ex girlfriends date when he saw her out with another dude? And he mentioned it? That dude is a sucker duck if I ever seen one

🤣🤣🤣 and he said as if it was the just the coolest thing to do too! 😂

Didn’t y’all say the dude Mal paid for his ex girlfriends date when he saw her out with another dude? And he mentioned it? That dude is a sucka duck if I ever seen one

Back
Top Bottom