The Combat Jack Show Thread

The Doja Cat convo was interesting. I don't know what she worships but we knew that girl was weird from the start. Dressing up like a Cow and sh** but we gave her a pass cuz she looked good at that time and she was working with some a**. The more famous she got the weirder she got. She another confused mixed girl. Genetically she black but mentally it's obvious she grew up around her white side more and she really don't know who she is.

And of course Melyssa was sugarcoating it.

No, they don’t.
I think they deserve a spot, but even if you don't, that's not how you respond to a friend and coworker. This trolling **** is so corny.

Even if this is scripted, I don't see how repeatedly ****ting on and ganging up on her is good, entertaining content unless you're going for that same space of woman hating dweebs you claim to be against.

I think they deserve a spot, but even if you don't, that's not how you respond to a friend and coworker. This trolling **** is so corny.

Even if this is scripted, I don't see how repeatedly ****ting on and ganging up on her is good, entertaining content unless you're going for that same space of woman hating dweebs you claim to be against.

Some of this, but Melyssa also comes off as a know it all sometimes. She will try to correct them on the show and be dead wrong. Especially Flip.

That and not knowing the subject, but still try to be in the conversation.

i say this in ignorance of the actual interaction as i mostly just see clips, but i do think it is fundamentally seen differently when men & women are in these convos…if a woman is saying something flat out wrong or overly opinionated it is just more complicated math to levy criticism else it can be seen to be unnecessarily harsh…whereas amongst men you can kinda get straight to it (⏸️) and go hamfisted with the hot takes and the same statements won’t be seen the same (even tho there definitely are sensitive dudes outchea too)

That's irrelevent considering i'm objectively addressing their overall interaction vs just right and wrong scenarios. Yes men and women are different, each seems to only want to acknowledge that when it benefits them. Same time that's also over-simplifying it, let him direct that towards Joe when he's saying something serious (he won't) and see what happens. Also the slightest mention of Flip's family and he goes into this "don't talk about my family" routine.

Melyssa delusional as hell. I'm not mad at Flip for reacting like that. I don't think they gang up on her. The dudes get made fun of and laughed at, she gets the same treatment. She say a lot dumb stuff just like the rest of them. This is the problem when women want to work amongst men. Do you want equal treatment or special treatment?

That's a wild take. :lol:

Them girls brought nothing but a pretty face, tidddies and cheeks. We appreciate that but let's not overthink

That's irrelevent considering i'm objectively addressing their overall interaction vs just right and wrong scenarios. Yes men and women are different, each seems to only want to acknowledge that when it benefits them. Same time that's also over-simplifying it, let him direct that towards Joe when he's saying something serious (he won't) and see what happens. Also the slightest mention of Flip's family and he goes into this "don't talk about my family" routine.

i’ll say this, it does get a lil techy when deciding to get loud/scream on a co-worker who also happens to be the guy that makes the decisions on personnel…and everyone has their line on what is & isnt copacetic as well, even amongst fam & friends so i’d expect it to be sharper boundaries on a podcast this informal…

i don’t really see that interaction as being out of character for him or the show in general 😂 but can definitely see how it would be seen differently because she is a woman discussing the perception of other women 🤔 if man had that same take there i doubt it’s looked at the same, which is what it is but is a thing

Last edited:
What makes women above getting clowned or criticize by men? Especially if deserving?

“Ganged up on?”

Bruh Melyssa is not going to give you any p****y just because you’re trying to pander to women. Any woman for that matter.

Please stop. We need to stop teaching that mentality that a woman can’t be held accountable for saying something silly. That’s the problem with society :lol: :lol:

I honestly don’t care whether the vixens get shown love or not. Marilyn Monroe was a terrible actress, basically a “vixen” of sorts but you can’t talk about the history Hollywood without her. She’s a pop culture icon.

She’s right to a point. You can’t write the history of hip hop without certain models or vixens.

2 live crew started it off with that imagery.

A lot of y’all cats use to watch certain videos only for women. Y’all brought KING magazine because of these chics.

She’s partly right

Last edited:
Summer 1996. 8 year old me was DEFINITELY running into the living room like I was about to slide into home plate every time I heard the “Doin’ it” video about to come on.

For the song AND this chic. Mfer was sexy as hell. They do play a role in hip hop history.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
625D9C9B-D898-4B62-BA52-C5CDA4E36525.jpeg

What makes women above getting clowned or criticize by men? Especially if deserving?

“Ganged up on?”

Bruh Melyssa is not going to give you any p****y just because you’re trying to pander to women. Any woman for that matter.

Please stop. We need to stop teaching that mentality that a woman can’t be held accountable for saying something silly. That’s the problem with society :lol: :lol:

I honestly don’t care whether the vixens get shown love or not. Marilyn Monroe was a terrible actress, basically a “vixen” of sorts but you can’t talk about the history Hollywood without her. She’s a pop culture icon.

She’s right to a point. You can’t write the history of hip hop without certain models or vixens.

2 live crew started it off with that imagery.

A lot of y’all cats use to watch certain videos only for women. Y’all brought KING magazine because of these chics.

She’s partly right

Marilyn Monroe :stoneface:

Marilyn Monroe :stoneface:

I’m talking about the history of HOLLYWOOD, not hip hop in regards to her.

Can’t talk about movies and the the 1950s and 60s era of Los Angeles and the movie industry without Monroe. Just keeping it a bean.

Lame *** Kim Kardashian who I can’t STAND wore Marilyn’s 70+ year old dress or some s*** on the red carpet recently.

The video vixen is still a somewhat of a draw in the rap industry so, Melyssa wasn’t far off.

This is a silly argument.

Little X and Benny Boom haven't been honored during hip hop's 50

What about the producers?

but she wants us to honor video chicks, because Tax is inside wacking to her King magazine pics?

Those guys deserve recognition too. Why can’t they all be recognized?

I figured that Envy was hinting around that Tyrese was trying to get with his wife on the low.

Can't say I blame him.

The mistake was going to him for marriage counseling in the first place when he obviously has his own issues.

I figured that Envy was hinting around that Tyrese was trying to get with his wife on the low.

Can't say I blame him.

The mistake was going to him for marriage counseling in the first place when he obviously has his own issues.

This whole thing wild to hear.

How you let another man put demands on your wife? And Tyreese still talking to her as recent as 3 weeks ago. :smh: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom