The Combat Jack Show Thread

S*****+ should’ve BEEN old but like WAR said….

People thought NOISEY and others fetishized the ghetto/hood in the early and mid 2010s. Ratchetness, being hood rich, hood politics, etc that mess is big business across social media nowadays.

Literally the stuff we tried to escape (the hood mentality, struggle, etc) that mess us being glorified on a ridiculous level nowadays.

Like dawg, the majority of us are trying to escape it. I be like man, I really went to college for four years, with these upitty men and women who crave and fantasize the hood lifestyle when they were born not having to ever step foot in the trenches.

It’s so backwards.

Blueface and Chrisean lame as hell but it’s always a parade of people who support that lifestyle. I don’t blame them for making money off gullible onlookers though

That **** is sad to watch. And it’s almost the perfect encapsulation on how riches, ruin.

Zeus and all media companies profiting off of this. As well as Chrisean & Blueface…as they drive them further into madness, disfunction and despair. The fancy houses they don’t own, and the clothes/jewels that will depreciate. Meanwhile, the networks, labels etc. eat crazy off of the disfunction and continue to fuel it. As we slowly watch these people further ruin their lives, while people cheer it on and watch from sheer train wreck activity.

And worst of all, they brought a child into this world, and that disfunction happening there :smh:.
One of the worst positions to be in is a semi famous / C list and below celebs…To keep any type of buzz or relevance you gotta up the antics and it’s not a healthy or sustainable long term lifestyle…the Zeus and social media platforms feast off these types like C Rock, the fousey dude, Orlando brown, and the chicks that be on them “bad girls” type of shows while the audience watches them spiral in real time…It’s wild to see and the worst part is those folks don’t have any real chance at elevating but they still chasing more fame and attention

One of the worst positions to be in is a semi famous / C list and below celebs…To keep any type of buzz or relevance you gotta up the antics and it’s not a healthy or sustainable long term lifestyle…the Zeus and social media platforms feast off these types like C Rock, the fousey dude, Orlando brown, and the chicks that be on them “bad girls” type of shows while the audience watches them spiral in real time…It’s wild to see and the worst part is those folks don’t have any real chance at elevating but they still chasing more fame and attention

You see it. I swear, it’s some real devil ****

But these people chose that way. The reward is a lit 36 months on TV/social media, out your mind. Till you broke, soul-less and embarrassed.

**** is crazy

I think it's as simple as a lot of women not being logical and not being able to think outside of themselves.

They would see why a woman is with a unattractive celeb or rich guy, but they can't fathom it in reverse. It's really easy to comprehend.

Taylor Swift might have a great personality, but she's sitting on a couple of hundred mil.

i think women tend to be solipsistic/self concerned in general, ‘main character syndrome’ is real outchea…that said i would assume part of the reason they don’t fathom it in reverse is because it is so rare (at least openly, because women definitely can be and are some of the biggest simps if man can sufficiently sell the dream) as to not really be much of a consideration, women don’t generally brag or have realtime openness/transparency about taking care of a dude that’s ’beneath’ them socioeconomically or status wise; whereas that’s literally a lot of guys explicit modus operandi...

i can’t imagine the guys that a woman on taylor swift’s level would date would care that much about what’s in her financial coffers, and judging from the memery around her relationships i gotta think she must be really cool for these famous dudes to keep linking her

That **** is sad to watch. And it’s almost the perfect encapsulation on how riches, ruin.

Zeus and all media companies profiting off of this. As well as Chrisean & Blueface…as they drive them further into madness, disfunction and despair. The fancy houses they don’t own, and the clothes/jewels that will depreciate. Meanwhile, the networks, labels etc. eat crazy off of the disfunction and continue to fuel it. As we slowly watch these people further ruin their lives, while people cheer it on and watch from sheer train wreck activity.

And worst of all, they brought a child into this world, and that disfunction happening there :smh:.

not that i was paying attention but i really thought they were trolling…especially after what i’ve seen dude say out his own mouth via interviews about her, didn’t make sense that she’d actually turn up pregnant…crazy that they added a living breathing child into their toxic equation

The whole Travis Kelce convo was wild .

. His bank account and game upgraded him . He’s been the same cool white boy since high school . Always liked hip hop , always dated black women , always been around well dressed dudes and always been the cool white boy

The whole Travis Kelce convo was wild .

. His bank account and game upgraded him . He’s been the same cool white boy since high school . Always liked hip hop , always dated black women , always been around well dressed dudes and always been the cool white boy

You know him?

You know him?

They quick to call them boys “cool” because they listen to rap or date black women. Bruh it’s tooooooo easy to infiltrate some people:lol: :lol: :rofl: :lol:

DGAF what they got going, I ain’t calling Tyler Herro or Travis Kelce types “cool” :lol: :lol:

Just because they listen to some damn hip hop

Travis and Jason Kelce are NIGHT and day different. You can tell what was up with both brothers based off their adult lives

You know him?
They quick to call them boys “cool” because they listen to rap or date black women. Bruh it’s tooooooo easy to infiltrate some people:lol: :lol: :rofl: :lol:

DGAF what they got going, I ain’t calling Tyler Herro or Jason Kelce types “cool” :lol: :lol:

Just because they listen to some damn hip hop
Yea I know him.

I’m not calling Him cool cause he listens to hip hop . I don’t even necessarily mean cool in the way you saying .

I mean he’s a genuinely cool/good dude and always been that Way

We went to high school together , he’s a year younger me . By no stretch am I saying we best friends or anything lol but we were cool in high school, had classes together and have a ****load of mutual friends and the area we are from is kind of a tight knit community and last time i seen him he was the same exact person

And yeah Jason and Kelsey different . Travis pretty much had all black friends (the dudes he still around now) and Jason was cool but different crowd

Last edited:
Magic33 Magic33

1695919871288.jpeg

I thought parks girl was Spanish, Mel said she black.

Yeah, she's latino. She's not even dark if I recall correctly. I think her pic was posted some years back. Not sure where that came from.

It goes back to how much she's wrong and think she's right.

That was awkward when Flip said yeah about her being mixed.

Yea I know him.

I’m not calling Him cool cause he listens to hip hop . I don’t even necessarily mean cool in the way you saying .

I mean he’s a genuinely cool/good dude and always been that Way

We went to high school together , he’s a year younger me . By no stretch am I saying we best friends or anything lol but we were cool in high school, had classes together and have a ****load of mutual friends and the area we are from is kind of a tight knit community and last time i seen him he was the same exact person

And yeah Jason and Kelsey different . Travis pretty much had all black friends (the dudes he still around now) and Jason was cool but different crowd
Heights Baby!

My pops still stay off Fenwick and Bushnell. Mad love for speaking up for the Travis.

Joe thinks he has him figured out but Heights produces some very well rounded kids. My homie was one of the owners of Heart & Soul. He too was white but hella emersed in black culture and hip hop. He still dj'ing now and still down.

Heights Baby!

My pops still stay off Fenwick and Bushnell. Mad love for speaking up for the Travis.

Joe thinks he has him figured out but Heights produces some very well rounded kids. My homie was one of the owners of Heart & Soul. He too was white but hella emersed in black culture and hip hop. He still dj'ing now and still down.

💯 and yup shoutout to Vince one of the best DJs in the city … actually one of the best all around DJs period!

And I’m not even a Taylor fan. She’s probably low maintenance as hell. Can crack jokes or crack on you, probably can cook a decent breakfast, never worried about other peoples relationships.

DGAF what they got going, I ain’t calling Tyler Herro or Travis Kelce types “cool” :lol: :lol:

:smh:

A lot of NT Clevelanders up here.

IMG_2825.gif

What’s y’all city like? I just know y’all for Bone Thugs, the Browns losing to the Ravens all the time, being memed for being dry, and the travesty that happened in 2016, which we shall not speak on.

Damn, I really never been to the Midwest, in all my travels :lol:. But I know there gotta be a vibrant scene out there. Somebody posted Soulja having a local hit in that city, and I’m intrigued.

Speaking of, what happened to my boy finallyfamous finallyfamous

We were talking about Swift from the perspective of why Mel didn’t understand why men like women like her, despite looking average. So I explained why men probably date women like her.

And no, I wouldn’t hang out with her either

Back
Top Bottom