The Combat Jack Show Thread

A lot of NT Clevelanders up here.

IMG_2825.gif

What’s y’all city like? I just know y’all for Bone Thugs, the Browns losing to the Ravens all the time, being memed for being dry, and the travesty that happened in 2016, which we shall not speak on.

Damn, I really never been to the Midwest, in all my travels :lol:. But I know there gotta be a vibrant scene out there. Somebody posted Soulja having a local hit in that city, and I’m intrigued.

Speaking of, what happened to my boy @finallyfamous
I've had great times in Cleveland. Once you get to know the lay of the land there is always something to do.

Good food. They basically have a deli/ bodega attached to every gas station so you can get a corn beef sandwich before or after filling up depending on your mood.

West 6th used to be the spot but I think it's for the kids now.

The Heights (Cleveland Heights/ University Heights) specifically where Kelce is from is a cool little community. Lower middle to upper middle class families with a good mix of people, white/ black/ Asian/ heavy Jewish influence surprisingly but overall just cool people.

Back when I lived in Cleveland I actually saw clevelanders as kinda unique Midwest folk. Their style And culture looks more to New York than say Chicago like other Midwest cities (specially thinking of my hometown Milwaukee). Cleveland is the type of city that u can have a ton of fun for not much money, but if u got it there are definitely some fun ways to blow it.

Chicks were cool. I never had trouble finding a **** buddy or something and usually we would just vibe over hookah and drinks but that was nearly a decade ago. Not sure what that scene is like now.

I low key think some of my illest chicks were in Cleveland.

I’m sure these lads are super cool dudes but making money off black people and our culture is not a sign of being down to the other cats point

I just need to know his stance on when lebrons jersey was being burned

I’m sure vlad has the same qualities in social settings

it’s not enough

I’m sure these lads are super cool dudes but making money off black people and our culture is not a sign of being down to the other cats point

I just need to know his stance on when lebrons jersey was being burned

I’m sure vlad has the same qualities in social settings

it’s not enough
If u think a dude from the heights has won a superbowl and doesn't have a relationship with Bron already you clearly don't know how Cleveland works (I'm assuming that he would say that **** was corny and leave it at that).

He made money off his talent on the field. Having a diverse background and understanding cultures outside of his own doesn't mean he was out to profiteer or a culture vulture.

The Heights is pretty diverse I might even argue that the high school is majority black. Someone who clearly knows him is telling you he been this way forever.

Imagine people calling you a vulture for legitimately breaking up with your girlfriend a year ago then getting a shot at a billionaire and not at least seeing what it's hitting for.

Last edited:
I’m not calling him a vulture

I don’t know who he is at all

I was just saying what has been listed here isn’t enough for me to say one way or another

every guy who had ill intent for black people have the same backstory often times was the only point I was making

I’m not calling him a vulture

I don’t know who he is at all

I was just saying what has been listed here isn’t enough for me to say one way or another

every guy who had ill intent for black people have the same backstory often times was the only point I was making

You never hear them boys talk about the reparations that we are owed. Until they fight for that cause, they’re all the same to me.

You never hear them dudes ever mention giving black people back the over 200+ years of money we were never paid. Nothing recouped. But hey, they like rap music and black women :lol: :lol:

You never hear them boys talk about the reparations that we are owed. Until they fight for that cause, they’re all the same to me.

You never hear them dudes ever mention giving black people back the over 200+ years of money we were never paid. Nothing recouped. But hey, they like rap music and black women :lol: :lol:

yeah by pure description alone there’s literally no difference between dude and vlad

I’m sure vlad is fun to be around if you into that

again I don’t know dude at all but I haven’t heard a compelling case by no means

charisma can be a weapon or positive

telling me bout diversity doesn’t mean much either

nyc is diverse and we’ve all heard ninjahood talk down on american black people while taking all styling cues and use of language from american black people

Last edited:
A lot of NT Clevelanders up here.

IMG_2825.gif

What’s y’all city like? I just know y’all for Bone Thugs, the Browns losing to the Ravens all the time, being memed for being dry, and the travesty that happened in 2016, which we shall not speak on.

Damn, I really never been to the Midwest, in all my travels :lol:. But I know there gotta be a vibrant scene out there. Somebody posted Soulja having a local hit in that city, and I’m intrigued.

Speaking of, what happened to my boy @finallyfamous

I’ll be back Sunday about that ravens comment 😂

Like a few others have said it’s pretty easy to find good / cheap fun . Have a lot of good/diverse restaurants from low end to high end . Nice looking women aren’t hard to come by ESPECIALLY if you aren’t from here and they all are new to you lol. Local bars are much much better than the clubs . We have a few general kick it / drinking areas (flats, West 6, West 25 , Lakewood , downtown Willoughby ). City is VERY segregated though which makes it seem smaller than it is but makes it easier to find duck off spots lol. Not the friendliest of cities as far as random people speaking and all that but for the most part we all just mind our business.

It’s worth coming through if it’s a special event or nice weekend . But definitely nowhere you’d want to visit and stay more than 3 days lol

Internet a crazy place lol

cmon man don’t do that

I’m not saying this dude is good or bad

I don’t know what he looks like or who he is

I’m simply saying nothing that has been said here is really showing or telling of his true character

that’s it

Internet a crazy place lol

Ya’ll hate the truth. Y’all fraternize with these dudes because of their interest “in the culture”? That’s all it takes to convince yall cats? Again, it’s to easy.

Not a one of them dudes from Travis Kelce’s or other “cool” white boys who have an iota of interest in black culture would definitely say “nah, they don’t need reparations” if asked.

We “crazy” for pointing out facts and truths. Again, y’all can hang out with whoever you want. But again, cats is not allies just because they dip their feet into the pool of black culture every so often.

Dudes would tell y’all to pick yourselves up by the bootstraps or “I can’t be held responsible for what me ancestors did so no, I wouldn’t co-sign you guys getting reparations” :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
cmon man don’t do that

I’m not saying this dude is good or bad

I don’t know what he looks like or who he is

I’m simply saying nothing that has been said here is really showing or telling of his true character

that’s it

But the dude you are talking to, knows Travis Kelce (you don’t). And he’s telling you from his experience growing up with him, that he’s known Kelce to be a good dude, and “cool”. In whatever sense that is. It ain’t any deeper than that.

You stretching it for NO reason :lol:

Ya’ll hate the truth. Y’all fraternize with these dudes because of their interest “in the culture”? That’s all it takes to convince yall cats? Again, it’s to easy.

Not a one of them dudes from Travis Kelce’s or other “cool” white boys who have an iota of interest in black culture would definitely say “nah, they don’t need reparations” if asked.

We “crazy” for pointing out facts and truths. Again, y’all can hang out with whoever you want. But again, cats is not allies just because they dip their feet into the pool of black culture every so often.

Dudes would tell y’all to pick yourselves up by the bootstraps or “I can’t be held responsible for what me ancestors did so no, I wouldn’t co-sign you guys getting reparations” :lol: :lol:

😂😮‍💨 this is a wild litmus test…where is the claim being made that they are ‘allies’ tho? and is that the basis for being an ‘ally?’ all that i see being referenced is that they ‘cool people’ that perhaps through proximity, via neighborhoods or sport, have some understanding & appreciation of #theculture™️ that ingratiates them in a genuine way…not necessarily that they down for ‘the cause,’ obviously they aren’t black, so complete alignment is unlikely…

But the dude you are talking to, knows Travis Kelce (you don’t). And he’s telling you from his experience growing up with him, that he’s known Kelce to be a good dude, and “cool”. In whatever sense that is. It ain’t any deeper than that.

You stretching it for NO reason :lol:

I’m not stretching anything

I just don’t think finessence’s take on it was as crazy as y’all made it

cause it’s happened multiple times from people to companies

a lot of other races use black people to level up

this is a fact

Last edited:
I’m not stretching anything

I just don’t think finessence’s take on it was as crazy as y’all made it

cause it’s happened multiple times from people to companies

a lot of other races use black people to level up

this is a fact

Bro..just go back some pages.

After this, nothing else needs to be said on this topic:

Yea I know him.

I’m not calling Him cool cause he listens to hip hop . I don’t even necessarily mean cool in the way you saying .

I mean he’s a genuinely cool/good dude and always been that Way

We went to high school together , he’s a year younger me . By no stretch am I saying we best friends or anything lol but we were cool in high school, had classes together and have a ****load of mutual friends and the area we are from is kind of a tight knit community and last time i seen him he was the same exact person

And yeah Jason and Kelsey different . Travis pretty much had all black friends (the dudes he still around now) and Jason was cool but different crowd

And it goes without saying, what you’re talking about. That isn’t some new revaluation. It was a random rant, that you giving life to for some reason, that we clearly understand :lol:

The internet is a strange place

Bro..just go back some pages.

After this, nothing else needs to be said on this topic:

And it goes without saying, what you’re talking about. That isn’t some new revaluation. It was a random rant, that you giving life to for some reason, that we clearly understand :lol:

The internet is a strange place

fam don’t do that

based off the reactions to what he said y’all made it appear to be impossible to be true is all I replied to

I can only reply to what’s typed

there’s nothing weird about trying to gauge where cats going with an opinion

See this why the internet crazy …

you literally said no facts … none at all… 0 lol. Thinking your opinions are facts is insanity 😂😂😂😂

You giving your opinion of him based on nothing

, I’m also giving my opinion of him after years of interactions , knowing people he put in amazing positions and him taking care of things that he didn’t have to. I’m much closer to facts than you are lol .

But it’s not that big of a deal , was just shooting the homie some bail as I’d do for anybody I know

You dudes are having a really weird discussion.

You dudes care about him that much?

All I did was ask a question, because it was weird to me one looks like they listen to Travis Scott and the other Travis Tritt :lol:

As an Eagles fan, it's always been weird to me how different Travis and Jason's personalities are :lol:

They're not that many years apart in age either.

Dude just scored a touchdown in the most recent super bowl and didn’t get nearly as much talk time as he is now.

Taylor Swift catapulted this dude into the limelight. Got the pod thread talking about whether he’s a good dude or not. :lol:

It’s a wrap if they split. Swift fans probably burn the damn stadium down.

Dude just scored a touchdown in the most recent super bowl and didn’t get nearly as much talk time as he is now.

Taylor Swift catapulted this dude into the limelight. Got the pod thread talking about whether he’s a good dude or not. :lol:

The wild thing is we haven't really discussed the underlying topic about Kelce and Swift.

If you date outside your race for mad long and then come up and start having opportunities with mega wealthy chicks of your own race (that might be slightly less attractive, or attractive in different ways than your previous "type") is okay to double back?

I know this seems like it would effect the white guys more but plenty of Black college athetes date nothing but White women while at school and then once they go pro and get access to the Bernice's etc double back. We have no idea who Jalen Brown used to date but I ain't mad at him for knocking down what he knocking down right now.

Nah. Dude been a household name. He and Gronk were neck and neck as the best TEs in the game until Gronk retired. He’s very well known.

Dude has tons of endorsements, he’s a 7 time pro bowler and top 2 TE of his era. Casuals may have got to know him due to Taylor but he’s one of the NFLs most popular and marquee players

The wild thing is we haven't really discussed the underlying topic about Kelce and Swift.

If you date outside your race for mad long and then come up and start having opportunities with mega wealthy chicks of your own race (that might be slightly less attractive, or attractive in different ways than your previous "type") is okay to double back?

I know this seems like it would effect the white guys more but plenty of Black college athetes date nothing but White women while at school and then once they go pro and get access to the Bernice's etc double back. We have no idea who Jalen Brown used to date but I ain't mad at him for knocking down what he knocking down right now.

swift & his old ting are definitely polar opposites but that's the one of the perks of being a pro athlete...you get run the gamut of types of women

while you can't really be 'mad' at jb for fraternizing with the likes of a Bernice but let's be honest that situation seems like a buzzer beater/shot clock ending situation...seems like a bunch of the young NBA guys are linking older women for what appears to be serious relationships

Nah. Dude been a household name. He and Gronk were neck and neck as the best TEs in the game until Gronk retired. He’s very well known.

Dude has tons of endorsements, he’s a 7 time pro bowler and top 2 TE of his era. Casuals may have got to know him due to Taylor but he’s one of the NFLs most popular and marquee players

Nah he didn't have as big of a brand as Gronk, 2nd biggest among TEs yeah and just in general non QBs don't besides the few exceptions

Back
Top Bottom